True Blood VS. If I Can Dream

True Blood VS. If I Can Dream

July 2010: The cast of If I Can Dream strips down in this behind-the-scenes pic for their upcoming PETA ad campaign, out this fall. Pictured here: actor Ben Elliott, model Giglianne Braga and musician Justin Gaston.

August 2010: The cast of True Blood gets naked (and bloody) for the latest cover of Rolling Stone. Pictured here: co-stars Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin, and Stephen Moyer.

Which cast did the naked threesome best — IF I CAN DREAM or TRUE BLOOD?

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

lmao, im not a trueblood fan and i prefer true blood pic!

True blood, of course!

Iffy Miffy @ 08/19/2010 at 7:47 pm

It’s an insult to TB to even compare them, it’s so much better.

I’m not a True Blood fan either, but like their picture better. They look so lifeless in the other one

True Blood did it better however you paint it.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/19/2010 at 7:50 pm

…jared, dumbest question ever, everrr. seriously. ever! `ahahahahahahaha..

true blood FTW :D

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/19/2010 at 7:51 pm

…dumbest question ever. seriously, ever.

I’m not sure what the hell If I Can Dream is, but those people are really ugly. Sorry, but they are.

bubbaness @ 08/19/2010 at 7:53 pm

True Blood is overrated and so are its actors. I appreciate the other picture more.

True blood FTW
If I can dream probably sparkle…

@bubbaness:
Well there had to be some show to come and clean up after Twilight!
Besides the actors are very talented.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/19/2010 at 7:57 pm

…really dumb. LOL

I like the shot with If I can Dream, the looks was in contrast with the pic. I mean, Their eyes look unemotional despite the hotness of the pic. Besides the True Blood pic looks so gay.

I’ve never seen the Dream show but it looks more like they might start getting it on then the true blood one, not that is necessarily the goal of ether picture.

background @ 08/19/2010 at 8:30 pm

True blood without a doubt. The blood thing…mmmm

evangaline @ 08/19/2010 at 8:58 pm

I’ve seen Dream, not impressed. True Blue, hot, hot, hot….
No comparison. Real men are sexy. Boys…. meh.

burnt bacon @ 08/19/2010 at 9:07 pm

Wow, PETA isn’t even trying anymore. Usually they wait more than a week before ripping off someone else’s ideas.

Never saw True Blood yet ( I plan to ) and I have no idea who the other people are, but I gotta go with True Blood all the way

No competiton. True Blood. The first picture is just awkward for me.

The one that doesn’t look like the cover of pedophile fap magazine

Of Course TRUE BLOOD +5 they look so damn hot

Lui Santamaria Ortega @ 08/19/2010 at 11:02 pm

If I Can Dream because its for a good reason :D

luis.-

Anna Paquin spoils the True Blood pic, and the Justin Gaston fella looks like Billy Ray Cyrus, which isn’t good, so I’ll say it’s a tie.

JBb experiment @ 08/20/2010 at 12:09 am

Happy Weeken!!!

True Blood for sure. Love all the blood splattered everywhere, its way more artistic, edgy and a bit quirky and well as hot. The other pic isn’t bad or anything but it just looks like 3 people trying to look sexy.

True Blood! Duh!!

@burnt bacon: Must have been really hard for PETA to rip off True Blood all the way back in July. Maybe the organization has some sort of time machine allowing them to flash forward to see the True Blood promo cover, then go back a month to JULY to take their shot. Magic, I tell you. Maybe they also used a blinding ray on dumbasses who can’t even freaking see the JULY caption in this entry.

Askars rocks @ 08/20/2010 at 1:38 am

True Blood

@burnt bacon:

the PETA campaign came out wayyyy before the rolling stone cover.

Both pictures are completely, utterly lame. Period.

True Blood all the way!!!!

@burnt bacon: their picture was published on july 2010, tthe picture with the cast of TB was published august 2010

@burnt bacon: their picture was published july 2010 and the one of the TB cast was published august 2010

The dream people look like they’re trying to be sexy while the True Blood cast IS sexy!

The True Blood one of course! The fake blood splattered everywhere might be a little corny but it’s all about the hot people in it…doesn’t Stephen’s butt look yummy here?

@burnt bacon:
why do people insist on commenting without reading the article first?
It clearly says, the PETA ad was from July 2010, the RS pic from August 2010, how’s ripping whom?

One Skarsgard out seduces the two of Elliott/Gaston.

Spanish girl @ 08/20/2010 at 2:56 pm

At least one was for a good cause.
The other one, I don’t know, I don’t watch that show.

luvinlife101 @ 08/20/2010 at 4:45 pm

idk how to choose. i find it utterly DISGUSTING. either way.

TRUE BLOOD, tho.(:

WHO CARES WHICH ONE IS BETTER?!

I JUST WANT TO BE EITHER ONE OF THOSE LUCKY GIRLS AND GET TO SANDWICH MYSELF IN BETWEEN 2 MUSCULAR HOTTIES!!

(Just wish True Blood’s Stephen Moyer were replaced with Alcide because Stephen is a little too old and he’s really starting to look like his real age.)

I seriously hate Tru Blood, however I must admit that their picture is a hundred times hotter than the one from If I can dream.

Cristy P. @ 08/21/2010 at 2:26 am

Anna is so lucky to be nekkid rubbing up against Alex. Just look at her right breast – it’s tightly against his ribcage. And she’s in very close proximity to his delicious man meat! Mmmm mmmm mmmmm ohhhhh yesssss

Boston Girl @ 08/21/2010 at 2:29 am

Vampire Bill (Stephen Moyer) doesn’t fit in at all. All these actors – both males and females – are young and hot. Bill looks like he’s desperately holding on to whatever remains he has left of his youth.

Keep dying those gray sideburns Bill, but they won’t turn the clock back! LOL

True Blood Copied PETA @ 08/21/2010 at 2:34 am

@rol: I know, right?! PETA Ad was from July 2010. TB Ad was from Aug 2010. It seems TB copied PETA, not the other way around! I love TB but PETA is such as amazing non-profit, so their ad is actually a lot more important than a TV show ad.

@Sasha: How can True Blood clean up after Twilight when it’s way more popular than True Blood and the Sookie Stackhouse books will ever be.

I can’t stand Twilight, I think it’s badly written and the movies badly acted but it doesn’t need True Blood to clean up after them. It’s the reason why Vampires are currently a hot trend right now.

NO ONE THE BOTH R IS SUCKS N SICK!!!! ITS TOO ****** THIS MADE FOR *******

@Crystal:
It cleaned up after Twilights perception for vampires.What I meant is they don’t sparkle ;D

@burnt bacon: too bad their photoshoot was before rolling stones’ …oh and If I Can Dream takes the cake.

If I Can Dream takes the gold.

IF I CAN DREAM are hot

OMG!! True Blood of course! They are so sexy. I mean have you seen the series? I am addicted

@burnt bacon: u dumbass the If I Can Dream Pic was done way before

I’m gunna go with If I Can Dream! Bens wayy hot gigs very pretty and justins aightt

True Blood of course!! ♥

if i can dream, hands down

Carla Nelson @ 08/24/2010 at 5:25 pm

You gotta remember that the twighlight stars don’t have to get nude or naked they are big time. The TB cast is pulling out all stumps but according to the polls I’m sorry AS came in at number forty six. After seeing Ian Solamander I have to give it ti this young man he got the looks. Now he is sexy he has the looks that go with the word. Yes they are overated and I can see that they are trying to hard to compete with these younger audience. You got it going on when you don’t have to take a shred of clothing off to get an audience. AS has lost his appeal long time ago with me and Bill two. I don’t watch TB for the nudeness I can take it or leave but I have seen better bodies than these two men put together. To tell you the truth Alcide whips rings around this two anyday.

@burnt bacon: Umm I guess ya didn’t bother to check the date Peta did theirs first…