True Blood VS. If I Can Dream

True Blood VS. If I Can Dream

July 2010: The cast of If I Can Dream strips down in this behind-the-scenes pic for their upcoming PETA ad campaign, out this fall. Pictured here: actor Ben Elliott, model Giglianne Braga and musician Justin Gaston.

August 2010: The cast of True Blood gets naked (and bloody) for the latest cover of Rolling Stone. Pictured here: co-stars Alexander Skarsgard, Anna Paquin, and Stephen Moyer.

Which cast did the naked threesome best — IF I CAN DREAM or TRUE BLOOD?

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
JBb experiment @ 08/20/2010 at 12:09 am

Happy Weeken!!!

True Blood for sure. Love all the blood splattered everywhere, its way more artistic, edgy and a bit quirky and well as hot. The other pic isn’t bad or anything but it just looks like 3 people trying to look sexy.

True Blood! Duh!!

@burnt bacon: Must have been really hard for PETA to rip off True Blood all the way back in July. Maybe the organization has some sort of time machine allowing them to flash forward to see the True Blood promo cover, then go back a month to JULY to take their shot. Magic, I tell you. Maybe they also used a blinding ray on dumbasses who can’t even freaking see the JULY caption in this entry.

Askars rocks @ 08/20/2010 at 1:38 am

True Blood

@burnt bacon:

the PETA campaign came out wayyyy before the rolling stone cover.

Both pictures are completely, utterly lame. Period.

True Blood all the way!!!!

@burnt bacon: their picture was published on july 2010, tthe picture with the cast of TB was published august 2010

@burnt bacon: their picture was published july 2010 and the one of the TB cast was published august 2010

The dream people look like they’re trying to be sexy while the True Blood cast IS sexy!

The True Blood one of course! The fake blood splattered everywhere might be a little corny but it’s all about the hot people in it…doesn’t Stephen’s butt look yummy here?

@burnt bacon:
why do people insist on commenting without reading the article first?
It clearly says, the PETA ad was from July 2010, the RS pic from August 2010, how’s ripping whom?

One Skarsgard out seduces the two of Elliott/Gaston.

Spanish girl @ 08/20/2010 at 2:56 pm

At least one was for a good cause.
The other one, I don’t know, I don’t watch that show.

luvinlife101 @ 08/20/2010 at 4:45 pm

idk how to choose. i find it utterly DISGUSTING. either way.

TRUE BLOOD, tho.(:

WHO CARES WHICH ONE IS BETTER?!

I JUST WANT TO BE EITHER ONE OF THOSE LUCKY GIRLS AND GET TO SANDWICH MYSELF IN BETWEEN 2 MUSCULAR HOTTIES!!

(Just wish True Blood’s Stephen Moyer were replaced with Alcide because Stephen is a little too old and he’s really starting to look like his real age.)

I seriously hate Tru Blood, however I must admit that their picture is a hundred times hotter than the one from If I can dream.

Cristy P. @ 08/21/2010 at 2:26 am

Anna is so lucky to be nekkid rubbing up against Alex. Just look at her right breast – it’s tightly against his ribcage. And she’s in very close proximity to his delicious man meat! Mmmm mmmm mmmmm ohhhhh yesssss

Boston Girl @ 08/21/2010 at 2:29 am

Vampire Bill (Stephen Moyer) doesn’t fit in at all. All these actors – both males and females – are young and hot. Bill looks like he’s desperately holding on to whatever remains he has left of his youth.

Keep dying those gray sideburns Bill, but they won’t turn the clock back! LOL

True Blood Copied PETA @ 08/21/2010 at 2:34 am

@rol: I know, right?! PETA Ad was from July 2010. TB Ad was from Aug 2010. It seems TB copied PETA, not the other way around! I love TB but PETA is such as amazing non-profit, so their ad is actually a lot more important than a TV show ad.

@Sasha: How can True Blood clean up after Twilight when it’s way more popular than True Blood and the Sookie Stackhouse books will ever be.

I can’t stand Twilight, I think it’s badly written and the movies badly acted but it doesn’t need True Blood to clean up after them. It’s the reason why Vampires are currently a hot trend right now.

NO ONE THE BOTH R IS SUCKS N SICK!!!! ITS TOO ****** THIS MADE FOR *******

@Crystal:
It cleaned up after Twilights perception for vampires.What I meant is they don’t sparkle ;D

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All