Hayden Christensen Plays The Jazz and Blues

Hayden Christensen Plays The Jazz and Blues

Hayden Christensen and a mystery male take a quick smoke break outside of their NYC hotel on Thursday afternoon (August 19).

The 29-year-old Canadian actor recently confirmed that he’s the one playing the keyboard in his upcoming movie, Takers, out August 27th. “Yes, I grew up playing jazz and blues,” Hayden told InStyle. I started with classical when I was 4, which I was never really interested in. But my teacher was this cool guy, and I liked hanging out with him. He was into jazz and blues, so that’s what he ended up teaching me.”

FYI: Hayden is wearing a a pair of Creative Recreation “Pilotto” Shoes.

10+ pictures inside of jazz/blues player Hayden Christensen

hayden christensen jazz blues 09
hayden christensen jazz blues 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
crapshack @ 08/20/2010 at 7:16 am

Him AGAIN???!!!
Getting SICK of him now – jeeez!

maggiexao @ 08/20/2010 at 7:20 am

LOOOOOVE HIm!
good post!

maggiexao @ 08/20/2010 at 7:20 am

LOOOOOVE HIm!
good post!

mystery male AGAIN @ 08/20/2010 at 7:41 am

@crapshack: Me too!!! Sick of that man besides hayden. someday they’ll prove perez hilton is right : (

mystery male AGAIN @ 08/20/2010 at 7:45 am

@crapshack: Me too !!! Sick of that mystery man following hayden around all the time !!! what’s going on between this two ??? i hope they won’t prove PEREZ HILTON was RIGHT !!! : (

Anita H. Anjobe @ 08/20/2010 at 8:18 am

Hayden Christenson is no actor. He’s as wooden as a stick.

Perez says what he says because he wants HC. He’s gay and he wants HC to be gay with him. The messed up part about it is HC still wouldn’t want him even if he was gay. *smh*

The mystery man is either is security or his assitant that was given to him while promoting the film Takers. Simple.

@ATLqueen: I know right lol
Even if Hayden was gay he wouldnt be gay with that ugly fat pig face Perez Hilton no gay man would touch Perez.
That is why he calls every actor he wants for himself gay because no and I mean no one wants Perez
Yuck!!!!!!!

I am surprised to see JJ post about Hayden this much I always thought it was because he was a big Bilson supporter but maybe JJ just really likes to report on Hayden o.0
Who knew? lol

@crapshack: @mystery male AGAIN: @mystery male AGAIN: @Anita H. Anjobe: Clearly all the same pathectic troll.
lmao

security detail @ 08/20/2010 at 8:41 am

This is the same guy that was in LA as one of the security guards when Hayden left after filming Jimmy Kimmel on Monday night. He flew on the plane from LA to Las Vegas with Hayden-he was seen at the airport with Hayden wearing the same clothes on Tuesday. He is seen here again, obviously wearing the same clothes he wore on Tuesday ( the security guy). It makes perfect sense that since Hayden is promoting Takers actively, that the studio people/producers of Takers would want to make sure he has no problems with security, therefore when he is out in public, there is security around. He has been swamped by fans wanting autographs at the appearances he has made, and there were several security guards keeping the fans back when he left Jimmy Kimmet, this guy was one of them. He must consider this shirt/outfit his uniform, because if it isn’t, he sure likes it an awful lot to wear it so much! It is not a mystery at all!

Mr.MuscleMan @ 08/20/2010 at 8:44 am

This guy looks more like security to me ,
he has that I will f@ck you up look to him. HAHA
That and the tattoo on his arm I think is some chicks name.
So I doubt this is Haydens mystery man lol
More like his protection from people (insane people)while promoting Takers.
The bodyguard must be an Iggy Pop fan( hence pop on his shirt) that and he probably packed light and ran out of clothes. Most men wear the same shirts over and over or pants in the week.
Women may not like to think about that but they do… its kind of like I didnt wear it yesturday so its ok to wear it again today, Just a normal dude thing.

MissAnthropica @ 08/20/2010 at 8:48 am

Not a single Bilson post in the past week. Ahh so relaxing and nice dont you think ;p Guess she is hiding while Hayden actually has something to promote while she has…..~crickets~ NOTHING.

security detail @ 08/20/2010 at 8:49 am

This is the same guy that was one of the security guards that was at the Jimmy Kimmel show in LA when Hayden left. He was one of several keeping the crowd back. He flew with Hayden from LA to Las Vegas (seen at the airport wearing the same shirt). He is here in New York wearing the same shirt (he must consider it his uniform, or else he really likes it alot). It makes perfect sense that the produrcers of Takers would want to be sure Hayden has no problems with security when he is out in public, since he is actively promoting Takers, and will be expected at the New York premiere on Aug. 25th, as well. It really is no mystery at all!

@everyone @ 08/20/2010 at 8:53 am

Relax everyone….the “muscle man” is a long-time friend. They grew up together.

I’d love a twosome with them!*lol*.

The one dude screams GAY just by the way he dresses, muscle or BFF Christensen, who know he could fly both ways not uncommon now days in that business.

MissAnthropica @ 08/20/2010 at 9:48 am

Maybe its the friend with the grim reaper tattoo on his back,
In the new issue if Instyle (USA) had was interviewed and said that a friend of his has a huge grim reaper tattoo on his shoulders and that Hayden always thought it was cool and that hes always liked tattoos but never got any because he didnt know if he would like them in 50 years still. So when Hayden did the film takers and his character AJ was suppose to be all tatted up he had the makeup department copy his friends tattoo and had them put it on his back for the part of AJ.
So maybe it is the same friend. Who knows? He seems to look like the grim reaper tattoo kind of guy.

glad to see hayden,love him. he was gone for too long with his former jerk at his side. cannot wait for takers,just saw him on regis where he confirmed his farm is his get away place.take me there. more movies please.

May be they just friends ok. But have noticed that too. He never hd no one to be with before.@crapshack: Its ok that hes’ posted. he don’t get that much are that all the time. So need to enjoyed it before he disappeared again top hating you all. He looks cute.@Anita H. Anjobe: Better actor than most we see around here and he really works Love him.

@annie: Well said ! Has a movie called Vanishing on 7th st. the trailer is good. Just saw it too. He did a great job! Still shy but that what makes him a cool guy to watch on film and prbably in person too. Can’t get over the fact that he is talented person on and off screen. The looks and smart all in one package ! Cute!

Brightside @ 08/20/2010 at 11:52 am

In New York I would have a security guy! More people are murdered yearly in New York than in my entire country. I would be too scared to go out if I lived in any American city. Too much violence, too many gangs and drugs and far too many murders. He’s promoting a movie, is out and about and visible to any nutter who wants to cause trouble. A wise precaution I would say.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/20/2010 at 11:59 am

@Brightside: ….ahahahah you’re a fcuking clueless moron.. but your comment made me laugh.

There are worse cities then NYC not everyone who is a celebrity has security on them. He chose to bring a friend along I don’t think the guy is any security or boydguard he looks more like a BFF.

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: Zygote…. better run and look that one up egomaniac

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All