Joseph Gordon-Levitt Covers 'Natural Woman'

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Covers 'Natural Woman'

Joseph Gordon-Levitt covers Carole King‘s classic song, “Natural Woman,” on Monday (August 16) at NYC’s Pianos.

The 29-year-old Inception actor performed as part of his HitRECord “Summer in the City” show.

What do you think of his take on the song?

Also pictured inside is Joseph riding his bike as he films scenes on Thursday (August 19) in NYC for his new film, Premium Rush! 15+ pictures inside…

Joseph Gordon-Levitt – ‘Natural Woman’

joseph gordon levitt bike premium rush 01

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/20/2010 at 7:56 am

Play it again, Sam!

Er, I mean Joseph. :)

SEX.ME.NOW.

Of all the songs to choose :D But he’s really good, love him!

When i first read this on twitter,i thought it meant he was on the cover of some magazine called ‘Natural women’.

i’d marry him in a heartbeat.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 08/20/2010 at 9:22 am

…see, no matter how ugly you are if you’re famous most girls will “love you”. or… marry you in a heartbeat. ahahahahahahahaha

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/20/2010 at 9:22 am

…see, no matter how ugly you are if you’re famous most girls will love you. or… marry you in a heartbeat. ahahahahahahahaha

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/20/2010 at 9:23 am

…this site is jacked up. smh.

his neck is so long and his shoulders too narrow, it makes him seem really short even tho hes not. i still wud tho

jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/20/2010 at 9:51 am

i swear i hate justjared.com always jackin up my comments. eeerrr…. anyways doesnt meter if he can sing or not….I LUV ME SUM JOSEPH!! ps.. was he high when he sang this? im jus sayin. LOL

jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/20/2010 at 9:54 am

OMG Y ITS NOT POSTIN MY COMMENTS!! EERRR STUPID FREAKIN PIECE OF CRAP!!!

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/20/2010 at 11:05 am

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l…:

He’s got talent, get over it. :)

he should stick to acting. his song choice is strange and pretentious.

He’s adorable. Hilarious choice of songs. That is one talented actor, whether you like his singing voice or not.

My friend was at this show (and took video of it for me). I think he has an awesome voice and he’s such a chameleon of an actor-he can shift from role to role easily and I frequently find myself thinking of the characters he’s played rather than of him himself (sign of a truly accomplished and good actor). The HitRECord show was amazing-I watched on the live stream. If you aren’t a hitRECorder, you should log onto the site (hitRECord.org) and get going! It’s amazing!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 08/20/2010 at 11:57 am

@Not Impressed by AJ: …ayo, why you keep stalking me?!? everywhere i look you’re there begging for my fcuking attention. damn, biish. i never speak to you and yet you keeeeeep on speaking to me. get off my dcik, nutbag.

Georgeous smile!

Bella Coola @ 08/20/2010 at 12:35 pm

Love it. A man who can sing lyrics like “you make me feel like a natural woman” is very confident in his masculinity.

He’s a former child star who turned out well.

@Vanessa:

pretentious? thats a lame comment.. hes having fun-he he rocked it

Talented little f**cker and so HOT. Anyone feeling HOT!!!!!!!

Ha! This is my husband’s favorite karaoke song (or, perhaps, even song in general). I must say, they kinda sound the same. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing…but it’s a cute thing!

nice one! love him

I like the song lol I still remember him as Tommy whenever I see him. He was my first crush when I was 10! He’s a man now! I would not let this guy leave the bed for at least 24 hours! Not until I was done having my way with him! lol he’s beautiful and talented! UGH I want him!

He is adorable! Perfect.

His neck is so long, but play wonderfull.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All