Orlando Bloom: 'Really Excited' About Starting A Family

Orlando Bloom: 'Really Excited' About Starting A Family

Orlando Bloom and co-star Milla Jovovich share a laugh at a photocall for their new film, The Three Musketeers, on Friday (August 20) in Munich, Germany.

The 33-year-old actor and dad-to-be will start filming The Three Musketeers with Milla and Christoph Waltz next week.

Orly told the UKPA this morning that he already making plans to visit wife Miranda Kerr while he’s in Munich filming!

“I’ll go home as often as possible. I’m really excited about it, it’s great. She’ll come out here too,” Orly said.

10+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom at a photocall before Three Musketeers filming begins…

orlando bloom milla jovovich three musketeers filming photocall 01

• How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Milla is gorgeous. <3
;D

lexy hates bilson @ 08/20/2010 at 2:09 pm

They are such a cute couple. This is good for them!!

Orlando is gorgeous. <3
; D

they’re going to be one of the most beautiful families in the world!

He is so beautiful, and such a sweetheart!
With his big heart, he will be a wonderful father!

Butter_Fly @ 08/20/2010 at 2:46 pm

Totally excited about the Three Musketeers! And congrats to them on the baby news!

Spanish girl @ 08/20/2010 at 2:47 pm

I’m happy for them.

This is 2010, if he wasn’t in love with Miranda, he wouldn’t have married her just for the baby. He must truly love her.

Happiness to this beautiful family!!!

I’m worried about this movie. There hasn’t been a successful remake of this movie since the 1950s! Hope they put a new spin on it! Love Mila!

I hope he will be a wonderfull father.
He better be cause the mother is an underwear model who’s naked pictures all over the internet and has lied, cheated, and manipulated her way to the top.

He looks gorgeous!!! @ 08/20/2010 at 3:09 pm

He looks so happy and gorgeous!

What a great time for him – beautiful wife, baby on the way and a new movie that will surely hit the big screens!

Way to go OB!!

lexy hates bilson @ 08/20/2010 at 3:13 pm

LMAO!! Some of you are crazy!! There are “naked” pictures of all the celebs on the web – thanks to photoshop!! As for her pricking holes in a condom – well maybe he should have bought them himself or pulled out if he was so concerned about being a father!

Iffy Miffy @ 08/20/2010 at 3:13 pm

Another Three Ms?! Do we really need yet another one, regardless who’s in it?! I think I’ll pass.

I AGREE. I hope it’s a boy.

Anastasia @ 08/20/2010 at 3:26 pm

I am sure he will be a great dad!
He and Miranda is such a sweet couple,except from gorgeous,and i think they’ll be really loving and giving parents!Congratulations!
By the way,Orlando looks even more gorgeous in these pics,i guess marriage and fatherhood suit him perfectly!!:)

What a sexy Dad-To-Be! @ 08/20/2010 at 3:32 pm

He is looking so good!!

Congratulations Orlando & Miranda!

A DILF in the making!!!
Such a gorgeous man!!

Hope he's happy @ 08/20/2010 at 3:57 pm

He does look very happy. But then again, he usually always looks happy when he’s working. And he’s normally very friendly and comfortable around all his co-stars. I hope they (he and Miranda) are genuinely happy and that their marriage will endure the test of time. Especially now that an innocent ‘little bundle’ is on the way.

@TRAPPED*TRAPPED*TRAPPED*:

Go away, please.

Thank you in advance.

=)

New pic love it god orlando you look HOT.

Pixie Girl @ 08/20/2010 at 4:14 pm

Mmmmmm, Orlando! You are looking fine!

To #19:

A DILF in the making for sure!

=)

What a great time for him a beautiful wife , a baby and he has the luxury of picking and choosing the movies he wants to do without pressure knowing he achieved things others can only dream in his carer the vampire’s 15 minutes will be up soon Orlando is here to stay and he deserves all the happiness that is coming his way such a wonderful man .

No I’ll be here for a while, calling out her BS that she has been slinging from the very start.
And uh.. if you only wanto hear positive comments squeeing over how beautifull and a wonderfull peson she is… Go to a Miranda Kerr fan site. It works both ways.This is a public blog and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

HUH?
Any BS that you idiot haters have accused her of are just figments of your imagination.
And you are STILL saying that her NOT announcing her pregnancy was proof that she was a famewhore.
WHAT?
Explain that one if you will.
morons

His looks didn’t last long. Weird.

Why yes, I am crazy, so I’m staying. Staying to bring the crazy! yeehaw! I sure hope someone believes me. huh huh hick !1!

Just think if it want another way it could of been that girl from the play?

Lol hahaha i agree.

Orlando is a moron. Got trapped and smile yet? hahahahahahahahaha

He looks fantastic!
He is happy, in love and about to become a father.
Life is very good for that wonderful man!

I wonder when she will come out of hiding?
Now that the news is out, she doesn’t need to hide anymore.
I hope that she gets a bodyguard though. The first pics of the baby bump will make some pap a lot of money. They will be swarming to get at her first.
They are going to be wonderful parents, and I am so happy for them.
I can’t wait to see the baby!

What I find interesting today is how people have no problem announcing to the world that they have gotten pregnant before they get married. That used to be scandalous not too long ago.

You get a feeling this had to be an accident but whatever boy or girl that will be one cute little kid. Can’t wait to see the little sweetie.

Red Velvet @ 08/20/2010 at 10:44 pm

Mila looks gorgeous !

Dont you all know that Orlando Bloom is an infamous cheater & male *****. He slept with every actress & model in Hollywood once he became famous. Is known here for cheating on any girlfriend he has. Just because people appear beautiful does not mean that they are beautiful inside.

LOL!
My goodness!
The haters have run out of idiotic things to say about Miranda so now they have begun to make up garbage about Orlando.
LOLOL!
They are just mad at him for not marrying someone fat, lonely and ugly like them.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAA!!
give it up.
Orlando is a good and decent human being.
Now I know that those are qualities that you are unfamiliar with, but try to understand that you will never be able to sully his reputation with your stupidity.
Move on if you hate him so much.

Why so bitter? If you dislike him just move on. Don’t waste your precious time here.

Milla is awesome

The Delphi psychotic morons are idiotic they crossed the line a looooooong time ago but wishing bad things on a FETUS it’s too much even for them I tolled them years ago that if they continued to bash Miranda he would marry and have babies with her they didn’t listen funny how karma works now they will have to bare Miranda for years and years and years Orlando doesn’t strike me as a person who thinks divorce is an option especially with a child involved so BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT PSYCHOS .

I think it’s more interesting to see that there’s people that in 2010 still think there’s anything wrong with that.

He looks so happy, and he and Miranda both deserve this wonderful happiness. May God Bless them.

Really? We don’t often hear this. Can you name any of these actresses and models?

I think there are a lot of open marriages and semi-business arrangements in Hollywood. Like British aristocrats, who choose a spouse for dynastic reasons but have a lot of affairs and everyone seems to accept it. It’s always possible this is one of those marriages. They seem to love each other and I think he’ll love being a family man, but he’s said in the past he has trouble being faithful.

Orlando has ever said that . I think you got that wrong or the wrong man brad said that NOT ORLANDO.

They would have the cutes family.

I think that the first pic that we get of him with his baby in his arms is going to make my ovaries explode.
He is going to be such a loving father.
I can’t wait to see it!

Ted's Blind Item @ 08/21/2010 at 4:30 pm

Anyone here ever read Ted Casablanca’s ‘blind items’ on E-Online’s Awful Truth? Quite a few people are currently speculating that his latest “blind vice” (Harland Fuss’ Triumphant Return) is about Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr. Don’t know how accurate his ‘facts’ are or how right on he’s been with celebrities in the past, but it makes for an interesting ‘theory.’ (Guess no one can ever go after him for slander since he never uses ‘real’ names.)

It does sound like it could be Orlando and Miranda. Does Ted C actually bring on the facts, or he likes to play games? I doubt any of it it true.

Ted says he doesn’t make Blind Vices up, but I think he uses whatever gay gossip he comes across, even if it’s quite wild and unlikely, like the one about Toothy Tile and his boyfriend having a surrogate baby. Which gossip could include Miranda-hating fans writing to him to “tip him off”. He is supposed to have a lot of contacts in the biz, but it doesn’t sound to me as if he has any inside info on Orlando. Saying that Harland has been lying low and trying to give up the guys = Ted has no dirt on him. And he also says Harland is trying to land more blockbuster roles, so he doesn’t seem to have inside info about Orlando’s career either.

(Or possibly it’s about somebody else and has been written to sound as if it’s about Orlando and Miranda).

Popular with the German girls @ 08/21/2010 at 7:02 pm

Apparently at least the girls in Germany still really dig Orlando! In a videoclip of the press conference yesterday, a lady journalist asked him why the girls were all ‘screaming’ over him the way they were. He blushed and seemed embarrassed by her question and then said he was turning it over to Logan Lerman (the one playing the youngest Muskateer). I guess he meant he was ‘passing the torch’ over to him since he’ll probably become the ‘new teen sensation’ after the film gets released.

@35 I DONT THINk SO.

Oh, the idiots at delphi are so predictable.
Remember when everyone said that they only believe Ted when he is saying things that they want to hear?
Well, here we go again.
He was a washed up, out of touch fool when he was saying that O&M were really married.
But now, with the BI garbage, he is spouting the gospel of truth once again.
And you morons wonder why everyone calls you hypocrits?
LOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLLLLLO!!

Both Orlando and Miranda have a calmness about them, and I have found that those type of people make the best parents.
Good for them, I bet they are beside themselves with excitement.

He looks super happy and I am just lovin’ that hair! Milla is lovely.

Anita H. Anjobe @ 08/21/2010 at 11:07 pm

Orlando Bloom is a cheese-weenie who can’t even grow decent facial hair. He has cheated, not to mention left the scene of an accident he was involved in a couple of years ago. He’s pretty weird. I’ve heard how wonderful and low-key they are because they didn’t make a big deal out of their wedding; but now we see why. She was already pregnant, so it makes sense they wouldn’t make a big deal and draw attention. I give them 5 years at best, as long as it takes Orlie’s career to finally dry up and blow away once and for all.

Glad they confirmed it, congrats Orly!

“cheese-weenie”
Really?
You’ve got to be kidding.
What are you, 12?
Do you honestly expect anyone to take anything you say seriously after that little bit of idiocy?

Totally agree with you.
Haters are pathetic.

LOL!
You use lack of facial hair as an insult?
I guess that you haters really have run out of insults.
LOL!
So pathetic!

@Avi v: Agreed. She also has the reputation of sleeping with whoever asks her. In other words she’s second hand, LOL
Poor guy…….

mads mikkelsen <3 jj should’ve mentioned him in the post.

I like orlando just the way he is.

I know WHY DONT YOU BLOW AWAY and OMG get over it that was all most 3 years ago. and your saying all this because of what the paps MADE UP and orlando said he never want with any other girl but hes girlfriend hes not like that.

OK, even though the words ‘idiot’ and ‘hypocrite’ fit you MORONS (how’s that?) SO WELL. We will use other words to describe you PATHETIC, SAD people if you want..
How ’bout LIARS? #59 reminded us that you will tell lies to insult her.
Or LOSERS who spend hours of every day wallowing in hatred for a total stranger.
ILLITERATE? You can’t even comprehend Ted C. You IMBECILES still believe that “they definitely said I do” meant that the marriage didn’t happen. *rolleyes*
How are those words?
Do you like them better? Because we could be here a long time finding words to fit you haters and your ASININE beliefs.
But here’s a thought…..
Stop behaving like idiots and hypocrites, and maybe we will stop calling you those names. Grow up and face the facts. They are married. They are going to be parents. They are happy. And Orlando would not have married her if he didn’t WANT to marry her.
Get over it. Stop making your own lives so WRETCHED, and move on.

( I mean went ) :63

LOLZ The “pearls ” The Delphi lunatic psychos came with now they are saying Orlando didn’t show “excitement” about being a dad even though HE SAID he was excited LOL. They say that he looked “uncomfortable” well he always looks like that when people get in his face about his PERSONAL life when he is trying TO WORK that doesn’t mean he isn’t happy about being a father now they can say he doesn’t love Miranda until they are blue in the face for all I care but how can they say he isn’t happy about his baby ? A baby he said he wanted since 2006? That is beyond me .The idiots have completely lost it they used to bother me now I go to they site just for the LOLZ please don’t stop morons keep them coming laughing my ass off as I type this …

Its good to finally hear Orlando’s thoughts on it, he’s been mum for the last three months on everything . He’s very blessed this year, because he seems to really love kids and now he’ll have one of his own…….hope its a boy and it looks like him! He’s got to be the sexiest dad-to -be ever!

I have to agree orlando’s going to be one HOT DAD i hope it a boy too a little orlando running about.

Seeing him with a little Mini-me would be wonderful.
But can you imagine how sweet he will be if the baby is a girl?
Watching a grown man turn into a pile of mush with a baby girl’s smile is just too amazing to watch!
Either way, boy or girl, I am sure that both Orlando and Miranda will be over the moon!

I have a feeling it will be a boy LOL don’t ask why I just feel it.

First, he didn’t leave any accident scene. And second, if he weren’t low key, he would have advertised his wedding and drawn attention to the pregnancy from the beginning.

Congratulations OB & MK! @ 08/22/2010 at 1:55 pm

Congratulations to Orlando & Miranda!

What a beautiful & sweet couple. I wish them all the best for a healthy baby! :)

Thank you i agree.

I am so happy for orlando and Miranda. They will make great parents. They are both beautiful people. Am laughing at the Delphi loons who still can’t accept the fact that Orlando and Miranda are married and are expecting a child. They need to deal with the fact that these two love each other. Orlando and Miranda’s child will be beautiful.

Kudos to him for finally managing to get a role. Being a hasbeen isn’t funny.

*rolleyes* @ 08/23/2010 at 7:30 am

They shouldn’t let twleve year olds on the internet.
Even if they are twelve year olds stuck in the bodies of bitter old women.
My favorite new delphidiot-ism….
They said that Orlando was “pimping” his relationship with Miranda by calling her his “wife”.
HUH?
How do these morons come up with this stuff?
She IS his wife. And she is the mother of his child.
Why can’t you pathetic cretins accept that?

Hmmmm, that’s interesting.
They’re using a “hasbeen’s” name to promote a movie over a recent Oscar winner’s.
They don’t do that with “hasbeens”.
He can’t be a “hasbeen” if he is the most famous and popular person in the movie, now can he.
Gee, I guess that you must be wrong, then.
LOL!
=)

Is he not supposed to call her his wife?
That is stupid.

I wonder what the idiots will say when he dares to call his offspring his ‘children’?
Really.
What is wrong with you delphidiots?
It is obvious to everyone but you that this relationship is real, and that these two are very happy together.
Why don’t you just wish them well for a healthy and happy baby (like an DECENT humen being would do) and move on.
sheesh!

Ted is going to be thrown to teh dogs again.
One of the delphites writes him (again) to ask whether or not Ted thinks that Miranda “pulled the oldest trick in the book” by getting pregnant to get Orlando to marry her.
Ted says that not only is Orlando as adorable off screen as he is on, he gives him much more credit than that. Meaning that Ted doesn’t think Orlando would have fallen for that old trick, because he is too smart. Ted doesn’t know Miranda very well, so he said that he couldn’t vouch for her.
So once again we have Ted proclaiming that they are real. And once again the delphites will call him a paid hack. Either that, or twist his words to suit their agenda. Kinda of like “they definitely said I do” was turned into them claiming that Ted was saying that they were fake.
LOLOLOL!!
This should be fun to watch.
Maybe this will teach them not to ask questions that they don’t really want to hear the answer to.
LOL!
=)

TFS has a link to a Kora infomercial that shows a snippet of Miranda doing yoga.
And there it is, clear as day, a baby bump!!!
The littlest Bloom finally made his/her debut!
And Miranda makes one gorgeous pregnant lady.
She looks radiant and beautiful!

velcrodots @ 08/24/2010 at 2:52 am

@ 82 – My friend brought over a whole bunch of magazines the other day and one from about three weeks back had pics of Miranda with a very noticable bump, too bad I can’t link to it (damn old-fashioned paper!)

sad sad bitter women.... @ 08/24/2010 at 6:10 am

The Delphidiots are really embarrassing themselves over Miranda and Orlando’s baby news, everyone is laughing at them.

To be so delusional to believe that Orlando was forced into marriage after him telling the world how EXCITED he is about the baby……so now they don’t believe what actually comes out of his mouth…..lol…..wow they have really taken their delusion to a whole other level……what losers!!!

so cool but so excited @ 08/24/2010 at 7:06 am

Are we talking about the same video from the press conference? The video when Orlando answered the question about being a father? If yes, and you still think he was blissful, just watch again. He was obviously nervous and uncomfortable with this question, he looked embarrassed and gave a very short answer. He even didn’t thank the journalist on the congratulations (it would be nice and polite to do). He wasn’t blissful, full of joy and bursting with happiness. It is what all the shippers would like to see, but it is not what you could really see on this press conference. Sorry, shippers. The reason is, for sure, that Orlando is very private person.

so cool but excited @ 08/24/2010 at 7:09 am

@sad sad bitter women….:
Are we talking about the same video from the press conference? The video when Orlando answered the question about being a father? If yes, and you still think he was blissful, just watch again. He was obviously nervous and uncomfortable with this question, and gave a very short answer. He even didn’t thank the journalist on the congratulations (it would be nice and polite to do). He wasn’t blissful, full of joy and bursting with happiness. It is what all the shippers would like to see, but it is not what you could really see on this press conference. Sorry, shippers. The reason is, for sure, that Orlando is very private person.

@88
you are right

I think he’s always very unnatural with the media, so it’s hard to interpret. He also said he was very excited to play the Duke with a similar lack of visible enthusiasm. There was actually an earlier question when a reporter asked him if he was terrified about being a parent. She said she needed a quote for her editor – apparently the media aren’t interested in running a piece about his work unless they can include something about his private life. He seemed quite thrown by being asked several questions at once, but said “not terrified” quite confidently I thought.

When has Orlando not looked nervous and unconfortable while being asked a question about his private life? Name just ONE occasion, please.
Really, this whole “trapped” thing is beyond ridiculous. Johnny Depp didn’t marry Vanessa Paradis and Brad didn’t marry Angelina. And as far as we know, these couples do love each other and do want to be together, so if Orlando didn’t love Miranda, he’d have even less reasons than Depp and Brad to get married.
And these are just two examples of unmarried couples with children among the millions out there.
I understand that it’s difficult to swallow your words after three years of thinking ways to believe that they weren’t serious or even real, but it’s about time you open your eyes. They’re married and expecting. This is over for you.

Anorexics can’t get pregnant – she is
Hasbeen’s names aren’t used to promote movies over all other stars – his is
exciting? – I guess so since you chose to come here….again

Hater double talk has reached new heights!
First they claim that Miranda is “milking” the attention from all of the ‘is she or isn’t she’ speculation. They claim that if she really wanted privacy, she would just come out and say something.
Now, they are claiming that she is “using an innocent unborn child” for publicity, because she finally admitted to being pregnant.
????????????????????????????????????????????
Do they not think people remember what they say?
Do they not remember themselves?
Are they really that stupid?
Wait.
No need to answer that last one.
That’s a given.

She looks gorgeous and radiant in that video!
And such a cute little baby bump!

You’re right. A *hasbeen* had a lot of success at a certain moment in his life. Orlando Bloom only did one big movie in which he wasn’t even the main actor. If he really was a hasbeen he wouldn’t have been sitting on his butt for the past 10 years or so. Producers would call him because he’s bankable.
Therefore, calling him a *neverbeen* is more appropriate.

So the actor who was in four of the highest grossing movies of all time, and was rated as the highest grossing actor of the last DECADE, and who has had one of the largest fan followings in history and is still so popular that even after not being on the big screen for over two years still is included in ‘most popular’ polls, AND is being used to promote a film over an OSCAR WINNER is not just a “hasbeen”, but a “neverbeen”??????????????
And you wonder why people call you stupid?
Sheesh, what a moron.

Riiight.
The girl with skin so gorgeous that even professional photographers rave about it should not be endorsing a skin line?
I D I O T

Ok, he’s so not famous, nobody knows who he is. And you’re so not interested in him, his wife or the news that she’s pregnant. We got it.
Will you now stop boring us?

Why do you even care? After their secret wedding and the way they handled the pregnancy news, they’re the only ones in the world who still think they’re not private. Let them.

Then they need to stay on their pathetic little six poster site, and stop bringing their garbage over here.
The insults posted earlier were from delphites. Those are two of their favorite insults.
If they didn’t want a response, they wouldn’t have posted here, would they.

Of course, if they leave there and post on other sites, they may and will find replies. And once they start whining and playing the victim as always, remind them that on public forums it’s easy to find reactions, especially if they give negative opinions.
I’m just saying, don’t bring their garbage yourself, you’re giving them undeserved attention.

@@96: Professional photographers must truly be delighted with her skin, especially when they think about the hours they’ll spend airbrushing all the wrinkles, zits, fuzz and shiny spots.
L O S E R

@@95:
Profanity-polluted posts are a clear sign of low intelligence. On the other hand, if you were smart and knew how to express yourself otherwise you wouldn’t be such a devoted Morlando fan.

You’re the only one who can see those zits and wrinkles and stuff, so tell us, does she have any more things that the rest of the mortals can’t see, like five mouths? Ten eyes? Hair on the tip of her nose? LOL

What profanity?
Please explain what you consider to be “profanity.
Do you consider the words ‘stupid’ and ‘moron’ to be profane because they were directed at you and your ilk?
What about the words that the haters fling at Miranda?
Words so vile that they have to be mis-spelt to make it through the censors?
Words like sl*t’, wh*re, and b!tch?
Aren’t those examples of the profanity that you haters have used against a young woman who has never done anything to hurt you?
Is this YET ANOTHER hater double standard?
You people crack me up.
You just make it waaaay too easy to mock you.

Orlando IS NO has been i mean he got a film made with just his name.

It was emotional to see her baby bump so cute I have been a fan of Orlando for 5 years now and I am really happy for him hope they have a healthy quite pregnancy and we see pictures of Orlando and his mini me soon LOL.

orlando has a big and ugly nose!!! he is not attractive ..but he looks a good man,and mila is gorgeous

Gorgeous man! @ 08/24/2010 at 9:39 pm

He looks wonderful … and so happy! Life is good for OB :)

Love Orlando :) @ 08/24/2010 at 9:43 pm

It’s great to see him looking so good and working on a big budget movie and about to be a DAD! Woohooo!! Mirando seems sweet, I like her healthy lifestyle. They seem well suited. :)

You know i DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ORLANDO BECAUSE I LIKE HIM AND THINK ORLANDO IS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD LOOKING IN PICS AND IN PERSON. ON THIS DAY IN 2007 WAS THE DAY I MET ORLANDO FOR THE FRIST TIME AND THAT ORLANDO CAME SOOOOOO CLOSE TO ME, THAT I GOT TO LOOK IN THEM LOVELY EYE$. JUST PUT IT THIS WAY HE KNOWS THAT I HAVE BLUE EYES LOL OH WHY DID’NT I TELL HIM MY NAME BUT HE WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHINK TO ME MAYBE THAT WAS IT OR HE WAS GOING TO ASK ME OUT LOL I WISH HAHAHA.

I for got I THINK HES A GOOD MAN TOO.

LOL The marriage and pregnancy are really taking a tool on the Delphi loons they have COMPLETELY lost it they have always been “special” but right now they are taking crazy at a whole other level .They said they would believe Miranda is pregnant when they see a belly now that Miranda has shown her belly they say it was edited taken at certain angels to “make it look” like she is pregnant WTF aren’t the Delphi loons special ? Like a skinny girl like Miranda has have ever had that kind of belly and you can is in Vogue Spain that to the contrary they worked hard TO HIDE the pregnancy the woman wants to work and models lingerie and bathing suits for a living and making millions out of that so why would she “fake” a pregnancy that would stop the money machine for a while and pull her out of one of the biggest events of the year for her the Victoria Secret fashion show?

@kingofpopforever:
You’re commenting every detail on what the haters are doing, saying, thinking AGAIN.
Seems like someone here dropped the addiction to Moronda & Co. ad picked up one for the haters. I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve seen the pictures of her growing belly….. WOW! Her face is already 3 times as bloated as usual! Soon, she’ll be able to stock watermelons in her jowls, LOL!

Was there not 114 there?

Bitter, party of one, your table is ready.
Oh you’re just peeved that she is pregnant with Orlando’s baby. Not to mention the fact that she could gain 100 pounds during the pregnancy and still be more beautiful than you.
FATJELLUSHATERZ may be a cliche, but I’ve seen some of your pics, and well, if teh shoe fits……

For years the delphidiots have accused Miranda of adding to the problems of young women with eating disorders due to the fact that she is a model. Models are tall and thin, so it’s Miranda’s fault when young women have body image issues.
Now I think that we have all seen the picture of Miranda and her cute little, four month along baby bump, right? She looks healthy and beautiful.
Well, here’s what a delphidiot had to say about her. And I remind you, these are the same girls who criticize Miranda for making any girl bigger that a stick feel fat.
I quote….
“I’m putting my two-cents in and saying she is having a girl. Girls take away your beauty (…) and make you get F.A.T. And my oh my, Miranda HAS blown up quite a bit already! ”
Blown up quite a bit?
What?
Does she look F.A.T. in this picture to anyone with half of a working brain?
To top things off, this poster works in a children’s hospital with that attitude. Is she telling the little girls there that they are F.A.T.???
She should be ashamed of herself.

I’m not addicted to the haters, but I do stop in to see what news they have posted.
Thanks to their never ending obsession with all things Miranda, they are often the first with new information. They sometimes find things before her fan sites. They spend every waking moment scouring the internet for news on this complete stranger..
While her fans are busy living their own lives, her detractors are living, and breathing through the life of Miranda.
So yeah, the hater sites are great for news, and for a good laugh.

Calling a pregnant woman fat?
What a class act that one must be.

YEAH!
Just look at this FATTY!
And once again. You wonder why we mock you idiots?

That poster works in a children’s hospital and believes guff like “girls take away your beauty”? People in working in the medical field should be committed to scientific reasoning. But maybe she wasn’t speaking very seriously.

Based on her other posts, she was serious alright.
Still can’t believe that she called a pregnant woman fat. That’s lower than low.
With that attitude, I sure wouldn’t trust her with MY kids.

I don’t think Miranda’s fat.

@@112:
You and your little friends here are stupid AND can’t read. I never said that she’s fat, I said she’s blown up like a balloon.
Nevermind…. can’t win with someone who doesn’t have any brain cells left…..

Try reading their post again…#114 never said that you called her fat.
#114 just called you ugly.
LOL!!
The posts reacting to the “fat” comments were not posted about you, but about what was revealed in post #115.
Maybe you should use BOTH of your brain cells when replying to posts. Maybe then you won’t make a fool of yourself like you just did….again.
LOL!
=)

Miranda posted that she can feel the baby moving!
I’m so happy for them!
And I can’t wait to see baby Orlandos running around!

Just saw Mama Miranda’s Italian Vogue cover.
She looks so beautiful!
VOGUE ITALIA!!!! SEPTEMBER YET!!!!!!
And Frankie looks great, too! Yes, Frankie can now say (bark?) that she scored a Vogue cover! I wonder if she is the first dog to ever grace their cover? And is Miranda the first pregnant model to be on the cover of such an important magaine? Wait, make that….the cover of TWO important fashion magazines (Vogue Italia, and Vogue Espana) while obviously pregnant, with a visible baby bump?
She looks AMAZING! And I love the fact that she continued working for as long as possible! She is just so radiant!
BTS video:

@126 You can clearly see BABY BUMP there so cute and I am really happy for her too Frankie is so cute my dog died this year and still makes me sad .

So sorry about your doggie.
:-(

I wonder how the haters are going to try to twist this one?
How in the world are they going to try to convince people that landing the cover of the September issue of Vogue Italia is not important?
Spin babies, spin!
This should be hilarious!
and on a somber note.
@kingofpop…
Sorry about your dog. Losing a pet can be so hard. *hugs*

Sorry about your dog i know how it feels i lost mine some time ago now and its not nice. I wish orlando all the best for hes baby.

Thank you guys yeah it’s really hard miss my dog very much .

Orlando going to be so good in this film and he’s in 3D. But it was even better seeing him on stand on this day back in 2007.