Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Marry!

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Marry!

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have tied the knot!

The 28-year-old True Blood star and her 40-year-old love (and co-star) married at a private residence in Malibu on Saturday evening (August 21), according to Us Weekly.

Anna and Stephen swapped vows just across the street from the beach in front of guests including True Blood co-star Carrie Preston and Elijah Wood, Anna‘s costar from their upcoming movie, The Romantics.

This is the first marriage for Anna; Stephen has two children, Billy and Lilac, from previous relationships.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
true blood @ 08/21/2010 at 10:52 pm

Congrats, Anna & Stephen!

Spanish girl @ 08/21/2010 at 10:53 pm

I hope they’ll be happy!!! Really!! :)
I love both of them!

Cool as a cucumber @ 08/21/2010 at 11:01 pm

Uh-Oh! This smells fishy…..I mean, this is just like Miranda and Orlando. You’ll see in a few months they are gonna tell us Anna’s five months along HA. Wanna bet? :) But hey, I’m not hating or something, I’m just saying what I’m thinking :D I wish them the best and umm CONGRATULATIONS !

They’re so cute/suitable.

Wow, I didn’t realise Stephen was 40.

diabo de faculdade d merda, essa porcaria de site n vai censurar isso?

congrats, Moyer is soooo handsome

deveria casar com algumas vacas por aqui

@Cool as a cucumber

outra mal comida, sh**

They make a wonderful couple. I’m very happy for them!

Bill Compton is HOT @ 08/21/2010 at 11:45 pm

They are SO talented and really good people from the interviews I’ve seen. I wish them the best and I LOVE True Blood.

@Cool as a cucumber: they’ve been engaged well over a year. so unless anna’s been carrying an overly post-mature fetus, this should come as no surprise. ;-)

Best wishes to both.

another day @ 08/22/2010 at 12:00 am

Can’t be cynical here – congrats to Anna and Stephen. They seem like a great couple, hope they last…

what was Elijah Wood doing there? that was random to read…

Aw they are so cute. Congrats to them.

CanadaGirl @ 08/22/2010 at 12:45 am

How wonderful. Congratulations to the newlyweds.

Congratulations! What a lovely couple!

Congratulations to Stephen & Anna!

Congratulations to Stephen & Anna. Wishing them many many years of wedded bliss.

AWWW love them!
so many celebs getting hitched!

Congratulations, Anna & Stephen! They make a cute couple. :)

That’s great! Congrats to both of them! But I SO knew it was gonna be this week end, when Carrie Preston said in a show that they were going to get married “very soon”! Plus, the pics of all her family.
Congrats!