Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Marry!

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Marry!

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer have tied the knot!

The 28-year-old True Blood star and her 40-year-old love (and co-star) married at a private residence in Malibu on Saturday evening (August 21), according to Us Weekly.

Anna and Stephen swapped vows just across the street from the beach in front of guests including True Blood co-star Carrie Preston and Elijah Wood, Anna‘s costar from their upcoming movie, The Romantics.

This is the first marriage for Anna; Stephen has two children, Billy and Lilac, from previous relationships.

Congratulations to the happy couple!!

Ethan Miller/Getty

true blood @ 08/21/2010 at 10:52 pm

Congrats, Anna & Stephen!

Spanish girl @ 08/21/2010 at 10:53 pm

I hope they’ll be happy!!! Really!! :)
I love both of them!

Cool as a cucumber @ 08/21/2010 at 11:01 pm

Uh-Oh! This smells fishy…..I mean, this is just like Miranda and Orlando. You’ll see in a few months they are gonna tell us Anna’s five months along HA. Wanna bet? :) But hey, I’m not hating or something, I’m just saying what I’m thinking :D I wish them the best and umm CONGRATULATIONS !

They’re so cute/suitable.

Wow, I didn’t realise Stephen was 40.

diabo de faculdade d merda, essa porcaria de site n vai censurar isso?

congrats, Moyer is soooo handsome

deveria casar com algumas vacas por aqui

@Cool as a cucumber

outra mal comida, sh**

They make a wonderful couple. I’m very happy for them!

Bill Compton is HOT @ 08/21/2010 at 11:45 pm

They are SO talented and really good people from the interviews I’ve seen. I wish them the best and I LOVE True Blood.

@Cool as a cucumber: they’ve been engaged well over a year. so unless anna’s been carrying an overly post-mature fetus, this should come as no surprise. ;-)

Best wishes to both.

another day @ 08/22/2010 at 12:00 am

Can’t be cynical here – congrats to Anna and Stephen. They seem like a great couple, hope they last…

what was Elijah Wood doing there? that was random to read…

Aw they are so cute. Congrats to them.

CanadaGirl @ 08/22/2010 at 12:45 am

How wonderful. Congratulations to the newlyweds.

Congratulations! What a lovely couple!

Congratulations to Stephen & Anna!

Congratulations to Stephen & Anna. Wishing them many many years of wedded bliss.

AWWW love them!
so many celebs getting hitched!

Congratulations, Anna & Stephen! They make a cute couple. :)

That’s great! Congrats to both of them! But I SO knew it was gonna be this week end, when Carrie Preston said in a show that they were going to get married “very soon”! Plus, the pics of all her family.
Congrats!

Congrats to a happy and perfect couple I hope they are blessed and live a happy life together.
All my best to their future.

Askars rocks @ 08/22/2010 at 3:48 am

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Justsaying @ 08/22/2010 at 4:07 am

Congrats to Anna and Steven!!!

BTW where the F is Alexander Skarsgard..didn’t he say they were like his family??? I know he is filming a movie but they don’t tpically film on the weekends…Carrie and Elijah were there yet he was not ..starting think that whatever he says is BS like many have stated before, just weird!!!

Congratulations Anna & Stephen! Glad they married on their own terms and without a pap filled three ring circus. May they have many happy years together!

@Cool as a cucumber:
They’ve been engaged for a long time. Finally getting married isnt fishy. Its whats suppose to happen.

@Observer:

He and Anna star in The Romantics together.

Here’s a link to a few pictures. Nothing personal or intimate just a bunch of people celebrating the couple’s new life together.

@ Just Saying,
Maybe Stephen & Anna decided to marry without Skarsgard to avoid the obvious pap hoards that would follow trying to get a picture of him looking remotely interested let alone happy with Bosho. I say more power to them!

That’s SUPER!!
They’re an amazing couple, Congratulations to the both of them!

JUst me or did the Rolling stone cover get a weee bit creepy now…

nepenthes @ 08/22/2010 at 9:16 am

Wishing them all the best, they are really low-key and I love it!
They seem to be in love and happy, may they always be!

Like you would know what is creepy is right…. psycho hans/jam???

You act os if you know Alex…..he is happy wit Kate..he would not be with her if he was not…stop being a witch like Alex left you for Kate…Anna and Steven wil not last he has twoo kids fron two diiferent mothers….I give it two years ……

Like you would know anything about relationships Jam. The only one you’ve ever had was with your hand. Better turn the computer off now before your mommy catches you.

@Wow
anothe witch ……..Steven and Anna will not last ….he will chaet on her ..he has before in prevous relatonships…and she is bi…also he is too old for her.

WTF jam/hans psycho why are you even posting supposedly your not a Stephen fan …the only couple that won’t last is your supposed guy Alex and his backstabing homewr*cking famewh*ring PR girfriend. Her men always tend to leave HER in the end….
Steven and Anna’s relationship=genuine
Alex and Bosho= superficial

^ I see you have gone schitzo on us again Jam/hans lol…or did you forget to change your post name just to cause trouble?

Its funny how I get more attention in every post I write in, then the articles themselfs… Even got my own litle stalkers… lol

offtheproperty @ 08/22/2010 at 10:29 am

She is like sex.

Do you have a brain IOU? It is so easy to understand! Especially the word porceria:) Why don’t you go back to school? Then, we will talk…

Oops! IOYU. You are such an imbecile by the way.

Whom did they marry? The title should read they wed, or got married. Is English your second language, J?

EWWWWWW BILL IS SO OLD AND WRINKLY AND HAS GREY SIDEBURNS! HOW CAN SHE EVEN DO IT WITH HIM????

Before it's too late @ 08/23/2010 at 3:57 am

I guess Stephen couldn’t risk losing his precious Anna to Askars, huh? Especially with upcoming Season 4 when Sookie & Bill finally have sex. Stephen sure roped her quick enough.

She's 28 & he's 40???? @ 08/23/2010 at 3:58 am

“The 28-year-old True Blood star and her 40-year-old love”
VOMIT!!!!! Why would any normal attractive 28 year old girl marry a 40 year old man?! I don’t get it.

Stephen's handsome @ 08/23/2010 at 4:01 am

I think Stephen is attractive. But I agree that their age difference is VERY VERY noticeable. Stephen has aged very quickly in the past 3 years. Just look at Season 1 and how much younger he looked. If he keeps going this way Anna is going to end up with an old man.

Daddy issues? @ 08/23/2010 at 4:04 am

I honestly think Anna has daddy issues. Because it’s not like Stephen is a young-looking 40 year old. Nope. He really looks like he’s in his 40s. Most normal women aren’t attracted to men who look like they could be her father.

I GIVE EM' 2 YEARS @ 08/23/2010 at 4:05 am

I give this daddy/daughter pair no more than 2 years. Who’s with me?

I predict Anna will fall in love with Alexander Skarsgard in real life. And that then Beeehl will divorce her.

I love TB @ 08/23/2010 at 4:09 am

I used to think Stephen was so fine in Season 1 which was shot in 2007. Not too long ago. What happened to him that he’s aged 10 years in only 3 years?! That’s just not normal. I wonder if he’s had health problems or something?

I agree that Stephen was SO FINE when True Blood had just started because he looked younger and stronger. Now he looks kinda weakly and feeble. And his hands are so damn veiny like that of an old person’s!

CO-DEPENDENCY @ 08/23/2010 at 4:16 am

The reason why some women date older men is cuz they seem to think they somehow will be better protected and cared for. It’s a sign of insecurity and lack of independence. Stephen has to drive Anna around everywhere cuz she doesn’t even drive (just GOOGLE this). Just like a daddy driving around his daughter to the mall and everywhere else. I seriously think she relies on him for everything and it’s become like he’s her father figure now. And to him well he’s just happy to have gotten a younger more successful woman who can put up with having 2 stepkids. I don’t think they’ll last very long.

I don’t think Stephen really looks any younger than 40 – but I do think he’s attractive in an English gentleman sort of way. Congrats to Stephen and Anna!

I Love them!! Congrats!!

CONGRATS! I heart them as a couple. So compatible.