Charice Hearts Harry Shum Jr.

Charice Hearts Harry Shum Jr.

Glee star Harry Shum Jr. keeps it cool with Filipino singing sensation Charice on the set of the hit musical show Glee on Friday (August 20).

Two months ago, it was confirmed that Charice would play a foreign exchange student whose killer vocals get Rachel (Lea Michele) contemplating murder.

“You were incredible today!!” Harry tweeted to Charice after a long day on set. “I loved your MJ moves. Super fresh [Charice] is one talented girl!”

Charice responded, “Thanks. I love your no bones super mega ultra moves! Definitely you were born from a boombox! Hahahaha!”

You can follow Charice, Harry and Just Jared on Twitter @officialcharice, @iharryshum, and @jaredeng.

Posted to: Charice, Glee, Harry Shum Jr.

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
gangster losers @ 08/21/2010 at 6:17 pm

Acting like you’re in a gang isn’t funny or cool.

hellohello @ 08/21/2010 at 6:29 pm

where is the new SPIDERMAN GIRL???

hellohello @ 08/21/2010 at 6:30 pm

where is the new SPIDERMAN GIRL????

@gangster losers

it’s a peace sign, moron…and doing those type of poses aren’t done by gangsters only.

are you a dork, or what?

Ophelia Lovibond Fan @ 08/21/2010 at 6:30 pm

where is the new spiderman girl?

She’d be smiling if it weren’t for all the botox!

Uriel_angel @ 08/21/2010 at 7:10 pm

@Robert: Correct!!!

This girl’s voice is amazing. Can’t believe she’s so young!

@Dominic:

the level of your ignorance is astounding!

@Dominic: Botox? LMAO do you know how old she is?

@troll: Where have you been? She did get botox! It was everywhere.

this girl is truly talented honed by years of perfecting her craft. I LOVE HER.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 08/21/2010 at 9:06 pm

…who are they?

love him! love her!

I don’t get her. She is ok but not as great as I keep hearing. I’ve watch a lot of her videos thinking I missed something but just doesn’t much of me. . I hope it is a short arc, too many people on glee already. I rather see the originals interact with each other.

@Robert: But whne you pair it with a goofy face/tough it is as if you are trying to be gansta and it is silly IMO. Don’t get it either.

A peace sign is straight up not all on the side and crap.

@troll: That is part of the problem she is way to young for botox but got it anyway. Read up use google.

You guys are extremely cruel!! Yada! yada! yada! She’s making a peace sign…so what? That definitely doesn’t make her a gangster! She likes to goof around and this picture was definitely one of them. I haven’t heard anyone who can sing better than her in her age bracket.

Edward Joo @ 08/21/2010 at 11:30 pm

Last I checked, Asian Americans especially Filipinos have been here since 1792, yet on TV we play foreign exchange students?!? What kind of racist ignorant joo conspiring crap is that? Efffff Hollywood!

@Edward Joo: Charice has a very strong accent. She sometimes struggles with her grammar, choices of words, etc… which is normal from a person who is not naturally born here in the States. Yes, many Filipinos have been here since 1792, but I don’t think it’s a racist act to give her a foreign exchange student role.

Excited! Excited! Can’t wait to see her… even my mom. LOL!
BTW, isn’t the reason she got botox was coz of TMJ (temporo-mandibular joint) disorder? So it’s not like to change her face or anything or am I wrong?

@jjfan1: They gave three reason for her botox the second two came after it was said to get pretty for glee, than they came up with two more reasons.

And no one is saying she is a gansta just that the whole gansta gestures are pretty lame.

theroyalchaster @ 08/22/2010 at 12:17 am

labyocharice :D ChaGleekSter fighting!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All