LeAnn Rimes: Swingin' Bikini Babe!

LeAnn Rimes: Swingin' Bikini Babe!

LeAnn Rimes shows off her beach bunny look in a ’60s inspired bikini as she performs “Swingin’” on America’s Got Talent on Wednesday (August 18).

The 27-year-old singer earned high marks from her boyfriend, Eddie Cibrian, for her performance.

“Baby u were kick a–,” he wrote on his Twitter after LeAnn‘s performance.

LeAnn‘s new album, Lady and Gentlemen, is scheduled to be released on October 5!

LeAnn Rimes – ‘Swingin” on America’s Got Talent
leann rimes swingin bikini americas got talent 01
leann rimes swingin bikini americas got talent 02
leann rimes swingin bikini americas got talent 03
leann rimes swingin bikini americas got talent 04
leann rimes swingin bikini americas got talent 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All

She’s not much of a performer and I don’t like her outfit one bit she does have a great voice though but I couldn’t finish watching that it was super lame

Jen The Friend @ 08/21/2010 at 12:34 am

I dont think she the good looking

Ha Ha Ha That is so cute of you folks – you really liked it didn’t you and I would bet that everyone of you watched and turned green with envy over that great looking bod and her beautiful face. Yes, I said beautiful face. She is young and sweet and full of life and most people would envy that, wouldn’t they, huh? Nothing lame about that girl or her performance. Way to go LeAnn. Straddling a dancer? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Now that was lame!!!!

jj gets paid to post this homewrecker? damn i wouldn’t waste my time watching that wh*re. i have not watched that episode of AGT precisely because of her.

she can just shove eddie’s cheating junk in her mouth and stop singing and make this world wonderful. lolz.

This chick is milking this for all its worth. Signs of desperation .PATHETIC!!!!!

@Racy:
jealous of what? her single is flopping her 2 for 1 concerts are flopping she only has 62,000 twitter followers..she is clingy and obsessed with a dlist unemployed married cheating actor who doesnt even defend her..so tell me again what is there to be jealous of..no thanks id rather be jealous of carrie underwood and taylor swift..ppl who dont need an affair for the media to pay attention to them

Although, I do give her kudos for a pretty voice but the boring performance outweighs the voice. Leanne is a really boring performer. If I ever bought tickets to her concert not know that she would give this type of performance I would definitely ask for my money back.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/21/2010 at 1:14 am

Looking good Leann! People who bash her probably don’t look good in bikinis or look good in general…

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/21/2010 at 1:15 am

Leann’s videos are so great.

@Not Impressed by AJ:
i luv how whoever doesnt think leann is attractive must be ugly..wow..i guess if it makes u feel better to think that then go right ahead.

The little I watched, it was beyond uncomfortable. Great voice but horrid performance.

@Not Impressed by AJ: Please tell which part of this video is great because I don’t see it. If you can pin point one part that is so great then I may agree with you but since I don’t see anything amusing…I have to disagree.

Josie Says @ 08/21/2010 at 1:56 am

Her face is so ugly, I’ve always thought that! No wonder she sweats it up at the gym, gotta keep that bod fit to compensate for that unfortunate face.
And her voice is not that good, very nasal-y and annoying.
Overall, this particular performance was cheesy and dull and i couldn’t watch all of it because i’d rather watch paint dry.

She is sooo unfortunate looking. Just look at that face! Ugly on the outside and on the inside.

Is this what is referred to as a she-male?

This song and video wasn’t received at all in country music circles so she’s pushing it as a “Cali Babe” bikini shake and quake. It’s fallen off the charts and the MTV fans will ignore it as well. She’s trying to immitate Juiian Hough. Since this is the best song on her new CD, it doesn’t bode well for sales.

Of course, a comment coming from your boyfriend would be bias. But for sure for a lot of people, there is a problem with Lean’s outfit in here. They had just showed the straight line body. LOL.

Katsaridoula @ 08/21/2010 at 6:48 am

her face is a lemon-sucking face. Don’t like her, she is trying too hard. And whoever thinks I am being negative because I am jealous of her body (no one can be possible jealous of her fugly face) , well let me tell you: No, I am not. I have nothing to envy her, she is ugly as hell and on top of that is a nasty homewrecker.

Luv'r Luv'r @ 08/21/2010 at 6:51 am

I think she’s trying to imitate Katie Perry with the Cali Gury theme. I read on a blog that she’s twittering herself as the new Bridget Bardo and Gidget……delusional to the max.

It’s embarrassing when a singer tries to cross over from Country music to POP. For Carrie and Taylor it’s a natural reach because they are so well liked but LeAnn should stay in Country. It’s also sad when a performer tries to hang onto a career that really never took off. She would be remembered better if she would bow out with some dignity and class.

Well- I have a couple of males in my house who want stop watching her video of her performance on AGT. My husband cannot believe she is so grown up and pretty. My Texas hat off to you LeAnn-you did a wonderful job! Thank you for your talent that has fulfilled a many of lives.That must have been your Benji who was your dance partner. I can see you both trust each other very much. YOU GO GIRL!!!!

@Becky
Class and dignity? That’s asking a bit much. Don’t you think?

What’s this pathetic one hit wonder famous for other than being a homewreking **** and why is she still in the news? does just jared really has no material? come on now.

What in the heck was that all about. Noticed the judges clapped but they sure didn’t stand up for her like they did the little ten year old JohnAnderson should sue her she had so much spray tan on thought she might actually be orange saw pictures the next day of her out walking and believe me she has dimpling and cellulitus and all at 27

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 711 » Show All