Anna Paquin's Wedding Pictures with Stephen Moyer -- FIRST LOOK

Anna Paquin's Wedding Pictures with Stephen Moyer -- FIRST LOOK

Check out these sneak peek wedding pictures of Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer!

The newlyweds (and True Blood co-stars) tied the knot at a private residence in Malibu on Saturday evening, August 21. Anna paired her gorgeous white halterneck three-quarter length gown with platform shoes.

Anna, 28, and Stephen, 40, then headed across the street to a beach house for their wedding reception. Congrats to the happy couple!!

15+ pictures inside of Anna Paquin‘s wedding pictures…

anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 01
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 10
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 11
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 12
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 13

Rich Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

so is this, like, for real? who knew they were even dating? I first thought it was for their show, whatever its name is

I’m very happy for them.

Um no, they have been dating for a while now, its been everywhere, so this aint no surprise, congrats to them.

Cool as a cucumber @ 08/22/2010 at 7:32 am

That’s cute. But I don’t like the dress!

Congrats to Anna Moyer!!!

Is nothing off limits any more? You disgust me, posting these photos.

I agree Shadaliza fair enough if they agreed to it but to be above in the air is a clear violation of their privacy you can tell because the pictures are grainy.
If they wanted people to se it the pictures would be come avaliable because they would have invited press so it was a clear off limits they both value their privacy.
But I love Anna’s dress and its simple but pretty just how they are low kep and down to earth but sometimes press just really annoy me because they take advantage! they need to get a life.
But congrats to the new Mr and Mrs Moyer (wonder if she will add his name or leave her name the way it is for work?).

Bite me happy news, I didn’t realize he was 40 and she was 28 (12 years age gap).

I don’t watch this show all the time but best of luck to them and they both look fantastic.

On a side note, when people go on about Brian Austin Green being older than Megan Fox (13 years age gap) now you see he’s not the only guy in the world, who has dated and married someone younger.

It’s been a good year for weddings with my favourite couples and I hope this one last as well. They both seem sensible and down to earth from interviews.

cocoablossoms @ 08/22/2010 at 8:41 am

i am elated by this news. they are beautiful people inside and out and perfectly matched. i wish them the best of luck.

I feel sorry for them that their privacy was violated.
Clearly a close friend of theirs screwed them over and ratted them out to the press for the arial photos to have even happened to begin with,
Can you imagine how loud having those ‘copters over head would of been while trying to get married and have a sacred moment.
Since the wedding was small I am sure they will be able to figure out the dirty ratter.
Poor guys.
Lover her dres though kind of reminds me of something Sooki would wear on True Blood oddly enough.
Also they have always been a classy couple keeping their relationship on the down low for almost a year and being professional on set about everything.
That is the way to do it.

nepenthes @ 08/22/2010 at 9:01 am

Ugh, so happy for them!
Wishing them every happiness, they’re one beautiful couple!

Interesting how the paps know about the secret wedding….

Sephen is 40?! NOOO WAYY!!

The quality of your picture is really crappy, can’t see ****.

Iffy Miffy @ 08/22/2010 at 9:59 am

Best of luck in their future life together, they are such a sweet couple! I am glad the quality of the pics is not good, we weren’t invited! Sheesh, the ratzies are insane!

Congratulations. I like them both, they seem cool. From this angle I think she does look pregnant. Maybe it’s just the dress…

She’s GAY!!

smart move @ 08/22/2010 at 10:48 am

he’s only marrying her because anna will be spending more time with hot actors. they met on set so in order for stephan to keep her, he trapped her. that’s how old men think… no way she can fcuk joe or alex now.

@Shadaliza:

I agree with Shadaliza. Very distasteful and invasion of privacy.

soniaintown @ 08/22/2010 at 11:01 am

Congrats to Anna and her beau!!
Anna is beautiful, talented and full of wisdom!

It looks like Stephen was very moved, and so sweet, holding her hands like that!
And Anna looked gorgeous! Kind of Marilyn Monroe, lol! And I LOVE the black shoes! ;)
Congrats again to the happy couple!

Does this mean a chopper was hovering over their wedding? That sucks! I bet the noise ruined it. What a shame.

Bill and Sookie 4 ever!!!

I also feel bad that they had the paps violated their privacy, hope they still had a great day. Congrats to them.

what a hidious dress!