Anna Paquin's Wedding Pictures with Stephen Moyer -- FIRST LOOK

Anna Paquin's Wedding Pictures with Stephen Moyer -- FIRST LOOK

Check out these sneak peek wedding pictures of Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer!

The newlyweds (and True Blood co-stars) tied the knot at a private residence in Malibu on Saturday evening, August 21. Anna paired her gorgeous white halterneck three-quarter length gown with platform shoes.

Anna, 28, and Stephen, 40, then headed across the street to a beach house for their wedding reception. Congrats to the happy couple!!

15+ pictures inside of Anna Paquin‘s wedding pictures…

anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 01
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 02
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 03
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 04
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 05
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 06
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 07
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 08
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 09
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 10
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 11
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 12
anna paquin wedding pictures stephen moyer 13

so is this, like, for real? who knew they were even dating? I first thought it was for their show, whatever its name is

I’m very happy for them.

Um no, they have been dating for a while now, its been everywhere, so this aint no surprise, congrats to them.

Cool as a cucumber @ 08/22/2010 at 7:32 am

That’s cute. But I don’t like the dress!

Congrats to Anna Moyer!!!

Is nothing off limits any more? You disgust me, posting these photos.

I agree Shadaliza fair enough if they agreed to it but to be above in the air is a clear violation of their privacy you can tell because the pictures are grainy.
If they wanted people to se it the pictures would be come avaliable because they would have invited press so it was a clear off limits they both value their privacy.
But I love Anna’s dress and its simple but pretty just how they are low kep and down to earth but sometimes press just really annoy me because they take advantage! they need to get a life.
But congrats to the new Mr and Mrs Moyer (wonder if she will add his name or leave her name the way it is for work?).

Bite me happy news, I didn’t realize he was 40 and she was 28 (12 years age gap).

I don’t watch this show all the time but best of luck to them and they both look fantastic.

On a side note, when people go on about Brian Austin Green being older than Megan Fox (13 years age gap) now you see he’s not the only guy in the world, who has dated and married someone younger.

It’s been a good year for weddings with my favourite couples and I hope this one last as well. They both seem sensible and down to earth from interviews.

cocoablossoms @ 08/22/2010 at 8:41 am

i am elated by this news. they are beautiful people inside and out and perfectly matched. i wish them the best of luck.

I feel sorry for them that their privacy was violated.
Clearly a close friend of theirs screwed them over and ratted them out to the press for the arial photos to have even happened to begin with,
Can you imagine how loud having those ‘copters over head would of been while trying to get married and have a sacred moment.
Since the wedding was small I am sure they will be able to figure out the dirty ratter.
Poor guys.
Lover her dres though kind of reminds me of something Sooki would wear on True Blood oddly enough.
Also they have always been a classy couple keeping their relationship on the down low for almost a year and being professional on set about everything.
That is the way to do it.

nepenthes @ 08/22/2010 at 9:01 am

Ugh, so happy for them!
Wishing them every happiness, they’re one beautiful couple!

Interesting how the paps know about the secret wedding….

Sephen is 40?! NOOO WAYY!!

The quality of your picture is really crappy, can’t see ****.

Iffy Miffy @ 08/22/2010 at 9:59 am

Best of luck in their future life together, they are such a sweet couple! I am glad the quality of the pics is not good, we weren’t invited! Sheesh, the ratzies are insane!

Congratulations. I like them both, they seem cool. From this angle I think she does look pregnant. Maybe it’s just the dress…

She’s GAY!!

smart move @ 08/22/2010 at 10:48 am

@Shadaliza:

I agree with Shadaliza. Very distasteful and invasion of privacy.

soniaintown @ 08/22/2010 at 11:01 am

Congrats to Anna and her beau!!
Anna is beautiful, talented and full of wisdom!

It looks like Stephen was very moved, and so sweet, holding her hands like that!
And Anna looked gorgeous! Kind of Marilyn Monroe, lol! And I LOVE the black shoes! ;)
Congrats again to the happy couple!

Does this mean a chopper was hovering over their wedding? That sucks! I bet the noise ruined it. What a shame.

Bill and Sookie 4 ever!!!

I also feel bad that they had the paps violated their privacy, hope they still had a great day. Congrats to them.

what a hidious dress!

So I guess he becomes the male equivalent of a *** hag.

Rachel Green @ 08/22/2010 at 3:00 pm

He is Gay and she is bisexual…what a cute cuple…
And my god, that dress and that shoes on your happiest day of your life?
she dress better on a red carpet…well…

Iffy Miffy @ 08/22/2010 at 3:42 pm

So many envious and bitter people here … @Helen, Jimmy and Rachel Green … you know, that is not going to change your bitter lives into suddenly being all sunshine and happiness.

Wishing Anna and Stephen many,many years of bliss!

Congrads Anna & Stephen!

Great Couple. Nothing but best wishes for them.

@smart move:
God your narrow minded.How old are you 10?
He trapped her? Your comment is sooo friggin ridiculous,go watch some Sesame Street and educate yourself.

Sigh…another Hollywood couple who mistake work romance for “True Love”..how long before the death of True Blood..that the vows of “…till death do us part” end this relationship..I give it 24-36 months..

PS…since she did mention that the was Bi..I am sure the breakup will be over another “woman”…maybe a new series..yawn..reminds me so much of the Brad Jen scene…true love vs..true lust…

cocoablossoms @ 08/22/2010 at 7:23 pm

very mush just a hater @Rachel Green:

@Iffy Miffi
Don’t be a hypocrit…Are n’t you oe of those fangurls who hate on Kate and Alex relationshp? Silly fangurl lik JM..Wow …eva the diva,pixie and countless otherd…..you are all bitter Kate is Fin Alex…..

jayjayrokz @ 08/22/2010 at 9:14 pm

@uhuh:

if they wanted publicity they would have invited people or ok magazine not some low grade papparazzi.

Regardless best of luck to the happy couple they seem so in love <3

@Callie: well I think he def looks 40..anyway, I love them and true blood! Congrats! I hope the real life relationship doesn’t affect the show’s sookie eric relationship wich shoould be like it is in the books!

I can’t believe some of these nasty comments! Do you jealous bitter people think making such comments makes anyone dislike Stephen? Or makes anyone like Alex/Eric? Alex has some of the nastiest fans I have ever seen in my life. He must be proud. You make me sick.

Congrats to Stephen and Anna! I’m sorry the paps found the wedding, but I certainly hope they didn’t ruin such a lovely day. Best wishes to the happy couple.

DON'T CHANGE UR LAST NAME @ 08/23/2010 at 4:20 am

@Marga: “CONGRATS TO ANNA MOYER.” DAYUUUM YOU ARE SO IGNORANT. How do you even know she will change her last name, you dumb beyotch? Did you know that in the pats women had no choice but to change their last name cuz it meant they were their huisband’s property? And you somehow think this is cute??!! She’s obviously very famous – more than him. Why would she change her last name if she already has an established career as Paquin???

Crappy Attire @ 08/23/2010 at 4:22 am

He’s not even wearing a tux and her dress looks like something a girl would wear to her prom! It doesn’t even touch the floor. You’d think these 2 could afford much better!

Stephen looks like her father “giving her away” at her wedding. LOL

Gay Marcees loves TB @ 08/23/2010 at 4:27 am

Why did this girl settle for a 40 year old??? Anna coulda gotten any dude she wanted. He’s old and graying and already gots 2 kids. He’s even gotta dye his hair for True Blood so it don’t look gray. She definitely married down and he married up.

Nancy in Miami @ 08/23/2010 at 4:29 am

This has got to be one of the ugliest wedding dresses I’ve seen in my entire life. Looks like she’s going to prom. HAHAHA

He trapped her @ 08/23/2010 at 4:33 am

TO COMMENT #19: “he’s only marrying her because anna will be spending more time with hot actors. they met on set so in order for stephan to keep her, he trapped her. that’s how old men think… no way she can fcuk joe or alex now.”

THAT’S EXACTLY HOW OLD MEN THINK! People just want to see everything through rose colored glasses. But this doesn’t mean she won’t ever stray especially as he starts to look even older. Then everyone will curse out poor Anna and Stephen will be the victim. LOL

British girl @ 08/23/2010 at 4:37 am

I’m sorry but Stephen looks so sneaky and calculating. A lot of British men are, I know cus I’m British! This is just our culture after so many years of taking over lands and building colonies. The men here have that kind of sneaky “conquer” mentality hidden behind their politeness and manners. Just look at the CEO of BP oil company. I kinda feel sorry for Anna. So young and so naive.

I used to love Bill @ 08/23/2010 at 4:39 am

Does anyone remember Stephen in Season 1 which was filmed in 2007? He looked so young and strong. Now he looks old, gray, wrinkly, and veiny. How did this happen to him in just 3 years? I hope it doesn’t keep on like this b/c vamps aren’t supposed to age!

Right b4 Season 4 starts!! @ 08/23/2010 at 4:44 am

geez, I guess Beehl couldnt wait any longer to marry Anna because in a few months (November I think) they’re going to start shooting Season 4. And Anna is gonna have a lot more scenes with Alex/Eric. Supposedly in Season 4 Anna & Alex sleep together. Atleast that’s what everyone is saying and hoping for. It’s no coincidence they tied the knot before Season 4 starts.
-Anthony

LAST NAME @ 08/23/2010 at 4:50 am

Hopefully she shows some integrity and keeps her last name. I think it’s so sad when women go around screaming their new “Mrs.Last Name” to the world like it’s something to be proud of. Talk about needy and desperate.

KIERAN CULKIN @ 08/23/2010 at 4:54 am

I can’t believe she went from dating KIERAN CULKIN who’s young and hot and doesn’t look a day over 25 to an old graying man who’s obviously desperate to “secure her” before she gets tempted away from him and goes off with a younger man her own age.

It’s true that stephen was hot in S1 and now looks kinda tired and washed out. They have to photoshop his wrinkles and lines off for every single magazine or promo he does. I don’t know what the hecks happened to him in just a few short years.

Where's her head?! @ 08/23/2010 at 4:59 am

Black shoes? Short Marilyn prom dress? Old desperate groom? THIS GIRL NEEDS TO GET HER HEAD ON STRAIGHT!

Smart move, Bill @ 08/23/2010 at 5:01 am

I agree this was a “smart move” on Beehl’s part. Now she [might] feel less tempted to wonder away from him.

What a tacky, Marilyn-Monroe-wannabe, prom-style dress! And I thought MY sister had bad taste when she got married. Compared to Anna my sister’s like Vera Wang!

I think Anna was trying to be all INDIE or VINTAGE and original. But she just ended up failing miserably.

I'm gay so I know @ 08/23/2010 at 5:26 am

@Jimmy: To comment 27: “So I guess he becomes the male equivalent of a *** hag.”

BEST COMMENT EVER! HAHAHAHAHAHA Yes, I supposed since Anna is Bi that Stephen is a Faq Hag.

Anna is very ORIGINAL @ 08/23/2010 at 5:26 am

Okay “Natalie/Marilyn”: I think you’re being very rude!! Yes she didn’t quite pull it off but atleast she tried. Atleast she was trying to be different. You probably think that all weddings should look exactly the same, huh?!

And to “Fail”: I agree that she was probably tryin to be vintage especially with the black shoes and the dress was obviously a throwback to Marilyn Monroe. But I give her props for not having a cookie cutter type of wedding.

As for her relationship, who knows if they will last? Nobody can predict these things! I’m not blind. I know Stephen is an older guy and I’m fully aware that he’s aged a lot recently. I also know there’s a possibility that Anna will have many roles where her love interest will be a younger hotter guy but that doesn’t necessarily mean she will stray away from him. Maybe that temptation will just make them more dedicated to each other. Who knows what the future holds? Nobody does.

Anna's fan @ 08/23/2010 at 5:33 am

I wish them the best but I don’t think it will last. Anna is a talented actor (I find Bill to be kinda stiff and repetitive) and I know no matter what happens her career will always flourish.

rock n roll queen @ 08/23/2010 at 6:19 am

i wish them the best but u guys r right about hes bein aged n im worried this is goin to make the show look unrealistic how is he supposed to continue to play an unaged vampire?

Mexican Dude @ 08/23/2010 at 6:57 am

beeeeehl is fugly. anna must be blind on top of being gap-toothed,

Carla Nelson @ 08/23/2010 at 8:52 am

I think he only married her to secure their relationship. I have seen it happen a lot when people fall in love with their costars married or not. Anna has to do a lot of scenes with othe men and it is easliy to fall in love with someone else if iher and this man been dating for a while. Hollywood is nothing but a big sex pool.

Carla Nelson @ 08/23/2010 at 9:19 am

Look at Robert Patterson this young man didn’t shred an ounce of clothing to be the sexiest man alive. The point i”m trying to make is that you can try to hard to to be number one. Robert’s audience is made up of mostly teens even in those twilight sagas him and his love interest get romantic but they keep their clothes on and keep it clean. Stephen, Alex and Anna can take off as many clothes as they want be they will never come close to Robert. Twiglight targets teens but yet keeps it clean. Without an ounce of nudity Robert still tops once he starts shedding them clothes believe me Mothers and Dads across America will view him in another way. As long as he’s a teenage idol he will have to continue to make clean love stories.

Congratulations to both of them! They have been together since season 1 of true blood. It is hard to comment on her dress, because the pictures are not very clear, but I guess it is bad already, because they couldn’t have privacy at the ceremony. Also I think that people should keep negative comments about the bride and groom to themselves, it is their wedding day. And I don’t really think that them getting married will change anything in the show. Alan Ball will do whatever he wants in the show, and the actors’ personal lives are separate from the show.

Carla Nelson @ 08/23/2010 at 11:50 am

oNE THING THAT i CAN SAY IS THAT tHEY DIDN’T HAVE THE PAP FOLLOWING THEM IS BECAUSE THEY REALLY WANTED PRIVACY INSTEAD OF SHOMANCE LIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE WE KNOW.

wow, just looking at the headshot, i thought this was a picture of a beautiful young women!

Rachel Green @ 08/23/2010 at 4:17 pm

@Iffy Miffy: all contre my dear, say what i think make me a very happy person.
i don´t need kiss anybody azz..

what a bunch of nasty vindictive back biting ******* you lot really are you sound like a bunch of jealous kids I would hate to be as bitter and jealous as as you lot you must have sad lives

Marquette Mcneal @ 10/24/2010 at 12:03 am

Now, I hate Bill. That’s my lady. It’s okay though. Hollywood will swallow that relationship like the rest. But hey…I wish them the best.

I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up. “To the dull mind all nature is leaden. To the illumined mind the whole world sparkles with light.” by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

You made some good points there. I checked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Discover how to deal with your domain get in touch with details and registration. Recognize domain namelocking and Exclusive domain name Registration.

As I website owner I think the content material here is really superb , appreciate it for your efforts.

Gertie Knabe @ 09/09/2012 at 11:58 am

Hello, I think that I saw you visited my weblog so I came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Just Jared Jr
  1. Christina Grimmie Leaks Lyrics For 'Must Be Love'!
    Christina Grimmie laughs it up during a promotional photo shoot earlier this month in New York...
  2. 'Chasing Life' Recap: April Gets Her First Byline, Plus Greer & Brenna Kiss (See The Video!)
    This week’s episode of Chasing Life was actually one of our favorites — and we judge...
  3. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »