Kelly Clarkson: Karaoke Queen

Kelly Clarkson: Karaoke Queen

Kelly Clarkson belts out some more tunes during a fun karaoke sessions with friends at Hoots Bar on Saturday night (August 21) in Burleson, Texas.

“It looked liked she was having so much fun,” one spywitness revealed of the 28-year-old American Idol champ. “Kelly never holds back when she’s singing karaoke!”

Back in June, Kelly was caught rocking out to Ke$ha’s smash song “Your Love Is My Drug” in Nashville, Tenn.

Jesse Grant/Getty

glad to see kelly having fun…can’t wait for the new single and new album!

her voice is amazing.

Is it me or is she getting fatter day by day?

Well she looks slimmer than the last time I saw photos of her. She looked like the girl on her right then.

LOVE her!! So down to earth!!

Why are all her friends fat? No offence..

@Amy: They’re from Texas like her.

She looks normal .

Her voice is great but I don’t find her personality that great. She’s down to earth and real but like a Hillbilly. & the only Hillbilly I have time for is Britney lol.

………….what happened to her career?

cute. I love that she’s so talented and normal.

HOMEGIRL NEEDS TO PUT DOWN DEM DOUGHNUTS

@rainbow: Fat = normal? lmao! Americans.

Credit for the picture goes to Brianne? Would that be Anne for short? Anne Chantal maybe? The one who likes to take credit for everything that’s NOT hers. The pictures came from the band that was there last night “Comanche creek band” and they posted them on their facebook here:

ew at all of them @ 08/23/2010 at 12:37 am

woooooooooooow

Credit for the pictures goes to Brianne?? Is that short for Anne?? AS in Annechantal who like to take credit for everything that is NOT hers? Those pictures were originally posted by the band that was there last night “Comanche Creek Band” on their Facebook page here:

E. Norma Stitz @ 08/23/2010 at 12:45 am

Lezzie.

That photo looks….smelly!
Kelly needs to stop stuffing her face if she doesn’t want to die young.
I like her voice though.

:( She should come out of the closet instead of eating her feelings away….she would be happier :)

she would straight up break the bed !

she looks dreadful!

There are a couple more pictures at the bands Facebook. Kelly looks so young there. I wonder if they carded her.
It’s nice to see someone famous being able and have fun without all the paps ruining it for them.
brianne is a thief as usual. Of course she wasn’t there, but she stole the pictures, sent them around to all the blogs and took credit for them, instead of giving credit where it is due. TYPICAL.
credit gies to the Comanche Creek Band at Hoots for taking and posting the pictures. THANKS!

Girlfriend does have on some serious lbs.

Why don’t you all post your pictures? We might think you’re fat.
You all are probably fat and talentless. So busy sticking your nose up
other peoples lives. Why don’t you pike on some of those ******* out there instead of a nice person?

Seriously some of you people what is your problem and you are probably twice as big as Kelly, trying to make yourself feel good. It looks like she has actually lost some weight since we last saw her, back at the Idol finale in May, which her weight loss is probably due to her doing pilates & yoga (she tweeted that she is dong that). Kelly looks like she almost back to the size she was when she was touring with Reba. To @Bean, Kelly has NEVER been the size as the girl to her right, to @Sasha, you must have no idea who Kelly really is, she is not some Hillbilly from Texas, far from it. Kelly is smart and classy. Would a hillbilly be thier class Secretary during high school?…no. To @Ben, her career is doing fine, she is just working on her 5th album (hopefully out by the end of the year). To @Zac, could you put down a more stupid comment. Really could Kelly break a bed… no, she’s not some woman who ways 300 pounds. The girl looks fine, far from obese, people who have ran into always say how tiny she looks in person. She is singer not a model people.

What is up with some of you people? It fathoms me how somebody can feel good being negative about someone else’s appearence. It’s ridiculous and have some respect towards other. You wouldn’t want someone to make fun of you like that.

huge talent @ 08/23/2010 at 12:37 pm

Belly ..I mean Kelly looks great!

twpumpkin @ 08/23/2010 at 3:56 pm

Great voice but needs to shape up. No one wants to go watch a fat chick sing. Just being honest.

status quo @ 08/23/2010 at 5:09 pm

I would be lying if I said she looks the same way she did at the beginning of her career….maybe she’s actually healthy, who knows. I’m a thicker chick myself, and will never be a size two. But I sure do eat as healthy as possible and exercise/train for half marathons. And yeah, she’s not dolled up so of course she’s not going to look super fantastic. Heck, I look like a straight up dude without some help so. Whatever, I’m not hating. She’s a wonderful talent.

I was there @ 08/24/2010 at 3:57 am

Yes they did card her and most of her friends. She looked great no makeup, not all dolled up, and she has lost a lot wieght you had to see her in person. She is just a downed to earth sweet country girl out for a night of fun with family, and friends. Trying to have a good time!Most of the night noone but staff even knew who see was. Her friends and her just came out to have a good time. She was very sweet to everyone and gave autographes to anyone who asked. And the picture was taken by one of the guys with the band that night. Everyone at Hoots loved her and we hope she comes back soon.

carolinagirl @ 08/24/2010 at 10:33 am

@I was there:
That’s cool that you saw her. :)

People who usually comment about Kelly’s weight are very immature and very superficial with self esteem issues of their own. Kelly is an amazing talent and person and she always will be. What I love most about her is that she is her own person.

I was there also @ 08/24/2010 at 5:47 pm

@I was there:

I’m a member of the Comanche Creek Band and trust me, there was no karaoke going on at Hoots. Kelly looked very nice and was having a great time with her friends. The lady in the black shirt in the photo is a former teacher of Kelly’s who is battling cancer. Kelly and her friends appeared to enjoy our band very much. FYI…..Hoots Honky Tonk is a great and fun place to play. The picture was taken by a member of our band.

dziedi, dziedi kamēr jauna