Kanye West: New Song Every Weekend Until Christmas!

Kanye West: New Song Every Weekend Until Christmas!

Kanye West has promised to release music each week until Christmas for his fans!

The 33-year-old rapper tweeted, “I know yall need the music so I’m dropping 1 new song every weekend until Xmas. It may be my song it may be a new Jay song etc…”

“I’m calling it good Fridays. Yall know every Friday yall gone have a new joint from our family,” he continued. “We look at the game completely different now. It’s about the fans. No more holding back. That’s why I dropped see me now… It wasn’t about me it was about the Summer the BBQs etc…”

ARE YOU EXCITED for Kanye’s “Good Fridays”?

ABC

ACCEPT MY COMMENT YOUR SITE IS SO JACKED UP JARED

ACCEPT MY COMMENT UR SITE IS SO JACKED UP JARED

Kanyes Twi.tter is prob my fave celeb Twi.tter at the moment. Hilarious

The biggest nutjobs are always the most entertaining eh. Hate him or love him, the guy makes good music.

who cares

!?!Queen!?! @ 08/23/2010 at 6:37 pm

I love his music but that too much!!!
like no hits will be made and most of his music will be forgotten :(
leave us wanting more!!!!!

SmartyPants @ 08/23/2010 at 6:41 pm

If he does this is lyrical rap will be gone,
hell run out of ideas and come out with dumb songs :(

Its not only Kanye songs :P
its anyone from good music

@SmartyPants: A good rapper never runs out of good material.

So sick of his voice and lame lyrics. He is no artist.

Pretty much what KellStar said. :D

@wtf It’s their anti-spam program that sometime takes new users comment as being spam. I had too go through the same crap until the moderators finally took me as regularly, and not a spammer.

Love Kanye and he was right about TS, chick cannot sing.

What is wrong with your site, JJ? I think JA’s pr guru has done something to the whole web wherever little crybaby is mentioned so no one mentions her movie bombed!

I’ll help Kanye write one of those songs….

“On the 12th week of Christmas, Kanye West gave to me…a reason to hang myself from a tree.”

Kanye sounds like Erkel with after his voice changed. Please make him stop.

buuu! i dont like him! TAYLOR SWIFT! IS THE BEST! JAJAJAJA

looks h o r n y guy !!!!

Kanye can’t sing too lol
Dumb power single flopped imao

Heartless @ 08/24/2010 at 2:43 pm

<3 him so much lol

Betty Bombshell @ 08/24/2010 at 4:09 pm

“Good Fridays” Man this guys ego is out of control, He always compares himself in religious ways.
What a turn off.
No, I’m not looking forward to anything from this man.

cocoa lux @ 08/24/2010 at 8:05 pm

Yup, He’s crazy but he’s one of the best artists of our generation I’d say. First three albums were perfection for me and even 808′s surprisingly grew on me . I hope he has some killer stuff for the new album.

manufactured, overrated, talentless egocentric loser!

What a cool idea! I am not a big rap fan, but there are some tracks I have heard that I like particularly for the irony in the lyrics that comes part and parcel with many rap songs. It is part of the style, clearly, for many reasons that should be obvious. If this guy can pull this off, then maybe we’ll be in for some highly entertaining lyrics throughout the coming six months!

BI*CH PLEASE @ 08/25/2010 at 5:28 am

@yo sista: Dumbass. You’re clueless and can’t think straight!

What is up with kanye? He was on Saturday Night Live tonight and his lyrics and song were horrible, they made no since and girls dressed like ballarinas crawled on the stage. Real stupid stuff. Good thing they turned on the applause button.