Britney Spears: 'Pop' Magazine Bonus Shot!

Britney Spears: 'Pop' Magazine Bonus Shot!

Check out this new picture of Britney Spears from her shoot for Pop Magazine!

The 28-year-old pop princess tweeted this brand new shot of her chatting on a bright pink phone.

The cover of Pop‘s latest issue was released earlier this week! Britney‘s issue hits shelves on September 1.

Yesterday, Brit and her boyfriend, Jason Trawick, were spotted relaxing in Hawaii together. Brit looked fab in a yellow bikini!

britney spears pop magazine bonus shot 01
britney spears pop magazine bonus shot 02

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/25/2010 at 1:54 pm

FINALLY shes actually has clothes on!! minus da cell phone, it looks good.

Katsaridoula @ 08/25/2010 at 2:00 pm

this picture looks cheap. No class whatsoever.

So ugly….

I’m not a huge fan of Lady Gaga, but Gaga choose better the photographs and the photoshoots with manga themes…

But maybe that Britney don’t choose anything…

NB : Sorry if my english is not perfect, I’m french, but I’m learning…:)

Britney looks great as usual!

Britney looks amazing. I can’t wait for her new album!

Britney’s copying Gwen’s Harajuku Girls.

@Katsaridoula: its meant to look slightly cheap and tacky… Its Harajuku fashion!!! its sooo KAWAIII!!!

@milo: I KNOW!!! Brit’s new album is coming this Nov. I think. All I know is that it’s going to be amazing!

@Tammy: lots of people have done the Harajuku theme…. Gwen was definitely no the first one! Still, Brit and Gwen both look Kawaii as Harajuku’s!!!

She looks a little older in this shot. Which makes me think there was a lot of air brushing going on in this shoot.

@Tammy: WTF! does gwen own them??? stfu and stfd..and Britney looks so CUTE! She is the prettiest celeb out there!

MIKEEEEEYYY @ 08/25/2010 at 2:17 pm

awww, Britney looks 17 again! She is gorgeous! and I WANT NEW BRITNEY SPEARS MUSIC NOW!!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/25/2010 at 2:17 pm

…too bad she doesn’t look good on a daily basis. ahahahahahahaaa.. we all know what she looks like every single day and she runs in and out of gas station rest rooms. ahahahahahahahaha

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: ..u are always trashing Britney on this gossip site! do u have a life? and good job bringing back something that was 3 years ago u stupid douche. and FYI, Britney has been looking amazing these past months.

Britney has always been a pretty woman! I’ve been wondering, when does her new album come out? I’ve heard she’s coming out w/ a new one this year, is that true?

Britney Spears is so pretty!

She’s almost 30, ffs. It’s time to stop dressing like a little girl.

Katsaridoula @ 08/25/2010 at 2:44 pm

@Mario I see… got it. No wonder, coz this woman simply cannot do a class act anyway!

I’m sorry haters BUT, one ting is for sure you don’t become the best selling female artist of the last decade (especially is this last decade ruled by woman in music) by the looks only, she obviously has talent,
she has something that makes her a “star”, i’m a fan of her and i know that she doesn’t have the most powerful voice but she’s not known by her powerful voice, she is known by her amazing music videos, performances and powerful songs, one thing that she used to have “back in the day” that she doesn’t show today is her personality, that was so light e bright, but we understand after all she’s been trough.

I could like lady gaga more, but realized that she’s not very original in the “visual” aspect of her work and thats what made her who she is today,so if u ask me i think that she’s more of marketing job than britney because what she sales doesn’t actually come from her, but other people who work for her (house of gaga), and obviously that she’s talented but to be honest her music is nothing new.

While britney from the first video to this day has been totally original in the visual aspect of her work she came with the concepts for all of her biggest hits, so she is by far more genuine artist than gaga ’cause what she sells is what actually come from her.

About the photo i think it looks cool i get the concept, for the people that don’t like, relax is just a photo shoot.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/25/2010 at 2:59 pm

@teresa: ..i’m always?! ahahahahaha.. are you stalking me?!? cause um, i’ve never seen you comment before. stay in your place newbie and don’t type to me unless i give you permission. and they’re daily pictures of rat-head brit looking like shiit. ahahahahaha

@TT:

I don’t give a damn about Gaga, even if she’s more talented then Britney.

I’m sorry but the music is not only about selling, this is so sad to think that way.

The world is full of people with f*cking great talents, who’s videos or songs are not on the air 150 times a day.

I think that some of Britney songs are really cool, but come on, I’m not sure that she even choose something, she don’t even sing on stage.

She don’t EVEN SING on live ! This is the first job that we ask to a singer before photos and videos !

nasty woman!

She looks like a Ursula! What unflattering photos.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All