Dianna Agron & Alex Pettyfer: New Couple Alert!

Dianna Agron & Alex Pettyfer: New Couple Alert!

Glee starlet Dianna Agron holds hands and shoots some hoops with her new British boyfriend, Alex Pettyfer, while on break from shooting her hit series Glee on Tuesday (August 24) in Los Angeles.

Dianna, 24, and Alex, 20, co-star in the upcoming sci-fi action flick, I Am Number Four. It looks like their on-screen chemistry spilled over into their real lives!

Pic tells the story of nine aliens who escape their planet and hide out on Earth. Disguised as a human teenager, the title character (Pettyfer) discovers that he is being hunted by the enemy that destroyed his planet. Dianna plays a high schooler dating a jerk who eventually falls for Alex.

FYI: Alex is wearing the Dockers Perfect Chambray Shirt.

DO YOU THINK Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer make a cute couple — YAY or NAY?

15+ pictures inside of new couple Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

They make the best couple. I love Alex and Dianna!

Russian girl @ 08/25/2010 at 12:01 pm

she’s ok, but Alex….he’s GORGEOUS. Back to England, dear! please

A silly showmance that is all.

They’re cute. I can’t lie.

Alex is a very private person so this must be the real deal. Dianna seems great. The last girl he dated was Emma Roberts and he has not had anyone since! I am really happy for both of them.

British_Gal @ 08/25/2010 at 12:08 pm

@Russian girl: I totally agree back to England please!

its a pityful showmance. dianna could do better.

NAY! She should be with Lea Michele. That is all.

NAY! She should be with a certain someone with chocolate brown eyes.

Dave Franco is waaaaaay better

get the hell back to england you skinny girl man

NAY, I thought Di was a better person then to put herself in the shabby PR romance.
She is much happier with a certain short brunette.

They are a great looking couple, can’t lie!

They look great together. Finally, a hot new couple to talk about!

@Caroline: Yeah but when you’re trying to climb the hollywood ladder of fame you will do anything to become famous – even try this pathetic attempt of a showmance!!!!!

So much sweetness my teeth hurt from just looking at them. Too much gorgeous consolidated in one place. Love it! Alex, better treat the Agron right, if not all of tumblr will come down on you. She is the queen of tumblr. DA is magnificent. Pettyfer, You are a lucky boy, son.

I think they’re absolutely adorable <3
Dianna seems like a really nice, down to earth girl and she has always been very private about her love life. She must be really in love to bring him to set like this.
She looks radiant and the way he looks at her is very cute. I approve :D

NAY! Honestly Alex can do so much better!! Never liked DA and never will… NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY

downgrade girl

@Caroline: Might be real for him but mostly likely not real for HER a one way showmance most likely. He is young he will learn in time the hard way Im afraid.

come on di, whats with ms. michele? pettagron = boring and no chemistry at all. achele = unicorns, rainbows and a lot of LOVE!

Why would they hold hands on set if they are trying to keep it all quiet. That is just stupid now that I think of it, that is the first place you would get found out. So I take that back they are both in it for a showmance.

come on di, what happend with ms. michele? pettagron = boring and no chemistry at all. achele = unicorns, rainbows and a lot of LOVE!

he’s too cute for her. Love Glee but not her, her voice is so annoying. But if he is happy, wish him the best. Hope she turns out to be better than Emma.

@Bianca:

She was private and hated the paps. Now suddenly has no problem parading around with this well known womanizer Alex P. Once he becomes famous he will leave her quickly for a new hot piece.

It is just a blantant showmance and look at how not one of the other Gleeks are around her. They obviously know it too.

DAMN YOU ALEX PETTYFER!!!! Lucky *******.

ashley.rose @ 08/25/2010 at 1:42 pm

They look so beautiful.

ashley.rose @ 08/25/2010 at 1:42 pm

They look so beautiful.

This is awesome. Omgoish. They’re so cute.

I really love them!! :)

uhh it sucks cause i know chances are i will never meet him…
theyre cute:/…even thought hes mine..(in my head).hahaha:)
He’s sooooooo attractive!

There really cute but I still think that Dianna & Mark Salling should get together!! there like so hot together!! Team Dark!!

PRomance!!! Everyone with brain can tell ;)

THIS MAKES NO SENSE.i’ve been going through dianna agrons’ twitter page and she makes VERY LITTLE MENTION OF ALEX PETTYFER.this is obviously a PUBLICITY STUNT.alex pettyfer doesn’t exist to dianna agron & vice versa.

he is so beautiful

i appreciate the above commenters cynacism.THERE’S SOMETHING VERY STRANGE ABOUT ALL THIS.DIANNA AGRON MAKES PRACTICALLY NO METION AT ALL OF ALEX PETTYFER ON HER TWITTER PAGE.SHE ACTS LIKE ALEX PETTYFER DOESN’T EXIST.THIS IS OBVIOUSLY JUST A PHONY ,EMPTY SHOW DESIGNED TO GET BOTH OF THESE PEOPLE SOME PUBLICITY FOR THEIR CAREERS.p.s. alex pettyfer isn’t a “girlizer.” not experienced enough for it.

DiannaAgronFan @ 08/25/2010 at 4:12 pm

WTF are you lot on about when you say Alex is too good for her? SHE is too good for him. She should be with Lea. But until then, can’t we just be happy that they are happy?
And on another note, Dianna & Alex are both private people and would not be publicly like this if it was a ‘showmance’

omg lol seriously people? you guys really think alex is too good for her ? xD this made me laugh so hard now!
ok anyways i think they make a hot couple dljsldjs she’s the cutest and he is gorgeous so i think i already ship them and i actually don’t really care if they’re doing this ‘just for promote the movie’ xD

Oh, he is too young for her, Oh I’m sorry I meant to write about how all the men are all too old for the younger women, as if someone is forcing people to hook up with people. They are fine together, and as to the people above who think this is a stunt. I worked on movie sets for 15 years and it is the one place where most actors feel secure, they just don’t think they will be photographed, because the sets are usually closed., but they were outside and she may have been off guard. Ok, and enough of the Lesbos, Christ, no matter how much you wish for it, most people are not Gay,!!!!!!

They are adorable together.
Blond and gorgeous.
Dianna is soooo lucky :)

WE SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR HER!

Damn, Its not like their slobbering over each other. Their holding hands…let it be.

she’s gorgeous and he’s pretty cuute too!

overall cute couple.

awww! i wanted them to date ever since i heard they were going to be in the same movie together! him and emma were cute but him and dianna are sooo much cuter!

aaaaa alex if its true and official i hope they happy together, love you alex dianna is a beautiful lady ^___^ and seem nice

Ales is hot and Diana seems nice. So, I’m totally cool with it. BTW, the tattoo he has of Emma Robert’s initials, now stand for “eternal regret.”

People who are going on saying they have no chemistry, you have seen 10 pictures! I think they look very sweet together. Congrats to both of them.

LMAO at all the womyn from the L Chat who share the delusion that Dianna Agron and Leah Michele are lovers and that any relationships they might have can never be anything but show. Get a grip ladies. I’m as ***** as a three dollar bill and I’d love to get my hands on some Alex Pettyfer, but I live in reality, not some fantasy world of my own making.

you are naive @caroline!ALEX DOESN’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT DIANNA AGRON.WHO DOES.BEING SEEN WITH DIANNA AGRON WILL BE GREAT FOR ALEXS’ CAREER.IF ALEX PETTYFER DOESN’T GET SEEN PUBLICLY WITH SOMEONE MORE FAMOUS,ALEXS’ CAREER WILL GO DOWN THE TOILET.ALEX PETTYFER KNOWS THIS.BEING SEEN PUBLICLY WITH DIANNA AGRON IS JUST A CAREER MOVE FOR ALEX PETTYFER.AND YOU ALL ARE RIGHT:IT’S JUST A PHONY “SHOWMANCE.”

knew this was gonna happen and I have to say I was really hoping Hudgens would come to her senses and be ready to pass on Efron and Alex would be interested. Ah, here’s to hope.

I think we should stop trying to peep on people’s lives and judge their relationships, they seem happy, and as fans, if Dianna or Alex is happy then we should be happy too. They have no say in our love lives, why should we have any saying in theirs. You go Di Coco, I love you gurl.

if they will only be true to themselves… sigh..
and i genuinely thought dianna is a very mature and unique person..different from other hollywood people…
please, dont hurt yourself and your loved ones by doing this…
it will all mean nothing after 3-4 years or whatever.. just be yourself and we’ll support you!

I love dianna agron… if she loves alex then i love alex…. just as simple as that… if you think its just for a PR…. i dont care….
to all bi out there… who keep insisting di is one of them…. hahaha… enjoy the photo guys…. :))

dianna agron and lea michelle are like bff ‘s…. i love them both.

There is no hype for the #4 book or the movie. They want it to be the next Twilight but it does not have the mania surrounding it like Twilight does. So I guess this was the last resort. A pathetic PRomance to promote the film.
I know for a fact that Alex P. spent the majority of his time on and off set flirting with Teresa Palmer his other blonde co-star. But, she is not on Glee the biggest show on TV with 19 Emmy Nominations. No one knows who Teresa Palmer is.

This is life imitating art; it’s not a showmance. Like a few other people said both Alex and Dianna are private people (rarely do you see them in the tabloids because they avoid it). If this were a showmance they’d be parading around town doing whatever is included in a showmance. Alas they’re not, they’re on a closed set, being quite subtle with their intimacy.

And to the people who think Dianna and Lea should be together it’s not going to happen. They’ve been good friends since college and that’s it.

@Caroline: That’s not technically true he dated a model and I think another actress like a year ago? Google it

@Gagz:

I def agree. Just trying to promote their film. So when they “break-up” about a month or two before the film comes out the press will make it into a big deal

i read on one of the “glee” sites that dianna agron is dating alex pettyfer to “avoid the drama of dating one of her costars.”yes.and do you notice THEY COULD CARE LESS? also,imdb said that alex pettyfer was “getting intimate” by holding hands with dianna agron on the set of “glee”(all the while the cameras were watching). if you think that’s “intimate” you should see the pic of alex pettyfer passionately kissing two girl fans.i found this pic on “teen idols 4 you.” search alex pettyfer there & look for the pic of two girl fans kissing alex pettyfer,uploaded by “alyeska.”(i’m STILL wondering if alex pettyfer used these two girls for an orgie).

alex pettyfer is only dating dianna agron because GETTING SEEN WITH HER IN PUBLIC IS GREAT FOR ALEX PETTYFERS’ CAREER.dianna agron is JUST ANOTHER PRETTY FACE.but she’s a relatively FAMOUS pretty face.getting seen with her in public WILL MAKE ALEX PETTYFER MORE FAMOUS. ALEX PETTYFER WILL LIKELY BE USED AS AN ESCORT FOR DIANNA AGRON AT THIS WEEKENDS’ EMMY AWARDS.(WHY DONT SOME PEOPLE HERE SHOW UP AND THROW ROTTEN VEGATABLES AT THEM?)GETTING SEEN WITH DIANNA AGRON AT THIS YEARS EMMY AWARDS WILL BE GREAT FOR ALEX PETTYFERS’ CAREER TOO.THAT’S WHY ALEX PETTYFER IS PRETENDING TO BE INTERESTED IN THIS TWO DIMENSIONAL LITTLE NOTHING GIRL.

@Logical:

I’m sorry but a simple Google search will tell you that Dianna and Lea never met in college and never even went to college. They met through Glee and moved in together shortly. Lived together for 9 months and then got their own apartments later on. Both the NY Post interview with Lea and the Glee TV Guide issue interviewing Dianna will tell you that.

Alex P. is a well known womanizer back in the UK. Plenty have met him and interviewers have mentioned his arrogance and being a complete douche. He has no problem being an ass in interviews and it shows.
What Alex P. wants and needs is publicity. They want this film to be the next Twilight and him the next Robert P. Dianna is on Glee which is the most popular show on TV and famous for her role as Quinn.

I don’t care for Alex P. but Dianna should know better. But, since Dianna Agron shares a publicist with that fame ***** Jess Szohr then it is obvious what is going on.
Dianna hates the paps and one can see that in plenty of Glee set photos before this dumb stunt. So parading around in front of them is not the usual Dianna Agron.

yeahwhateverlulz @ 08/26/2010 at 4:52 pm

That movie sounds dumb as bricks but they look adorable together.

seriously? @ 08/26/2010 at 10:01 pm

Alex Pettyfer is a complete d.o.u.c.h.e. Everyone here knows that.

seriously? @ 08/26/2010 at 10:07 pm

here = his hometown

showmance, but theyd have hot babys!
and i love em both

Devon Williams @ 08/28/2010 at 9:36 am

I hope Alex and Dianna go to the Emmys together!

I think that vest makes her look like a lesbian.

OHMY they make the most gorgeous couple!
But seriously, guys. Stop pretending like you know them. How the hell do you know whether or not its real? Get over yourselves and just let them be. Sheeesh.

I think they’re a great couple. I can’t wait to see the new movies with Alex! “I am number four” and “Beastly” !! I really LOVE Alex!

she looks so much cuter with chord overstreet… but this is ok i guess.

NAYYYY i like dianna agron but alex pettyfer is waaaay too hot for herr!!

he was mine first

I think there are just two people who like each other and just because they feel the need to show affection doesn’t make it a showmance. They could really like each other. Brad and Angelina met on a movie set like sooo many other couples. I think people are too harsh to judge. Before you start pointing fingers make sure your own are clean. Thats my opinon, sorry if it offends.

madrigal bells @ 12/29/2010 at 4:57 am

i think Dianna and Alex make the cutest couple and she is just beautiful and he is gorgeous.

From emma roberts to diana agron? Please, dude, you can do so much better! What a HUGE downgrade.

really!! ahaha i can’t even bealive the people saying that he is hot ahahah, she is really beautiful and yeah she must be with Lea no with that ass.

BLEAHHHHHHHHHHH @ 01/22/2011 at 10:52 am

NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY x500000000000000000

I have a dream of her marrying zac efron! dianna is beautiful and alex is nasty. im sorry if i come off rude but im entitled to my own opinion. anyways, it’s TOTALLY publicity. it’s like the whole “zanessa” thing.

BLEAHHHHHHHHHHH @ 01/22/2011 at 10:52 am

NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY x500000000000000000

BLEAHHHHHHHHHHH @ 01/22/2011 at 10:52 am

NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY x500000000000000000

BLEAHHHHHHHHHHH @ 01/22/2011 at 10:52 am

NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY NAY x500000000000000000

LordGleek @ 02/11/2011 at 7:48 am

theyre so cute i wish they will not break up .. :”>

@Bianca: I totally agree ^.^ Alex is Smashing and Dee is pretty. They look like a cute couple together :) <3