John Travolta & Kelly Preston: Expecting A Boy!

John Travolta & Kelly Preston: Expecting A Boy!

John Travolta, Kelly Preston and daughter Ella will welcome a baby boy to their family!

The happy couple announced Kelly‘s pregnancy back in May and recently revealed the baby’s gender with a baby shower held at their place in Los Angeles.

John, 56, and Kelly, 47, lost their 16-year-old son Jett to a fatal seizure back in January of 2009.

“This baby is such a healing baby,” a family friend told People.

Congratulations to the happy family!!

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Pregnant Celebrities

Iffy Miffy @ 08/25/2010 at 4:57 pm

I knew it, I knew they do this! Utter mor.ns, that’s what they both are! Yes, go ahead, replace the faulty kid you killed! I.diots.

I’m happy for them.

Seriously? @ 08/25/2010 at 5:05 pm

@Iffy Miffy:

Are you serious??? How can you say that??? Hope you’ll never have to face what they had cause you’re too weak to handle it… Only a weak, sick and pathetic person would write something like that!

soo happy for them! wish them all the best in the world!

I agree, why else would you have a kid barely a year after your son died? Jeez give some time for mourning, don’t just replace him

Cool Congratz but I thought I heard a while back that they were expecting twins?

Am so happy for them, how lucky they are to have a new baby. This baby will do so much to help them heal. Iffy is an idiot. You can never replace the child you lost. Such a stupid thing to say. Hope you aren’t having children, Iffy. We don’t need any more people like you in this world.

lexy hates bilson @ 08/25/2010 at 5:22 pm

Why did I think she was pregnant with twins?? This is good news for them!!

‘seriously’…’iffy’s’ comment just isn’t worth getting upset over. You know there are all kinds of dumbasses who pop up on message boards and like to start **** with everyone! Of course this is excellent news for the Travoltas!

Seriously? @ 08/25/2010 at 5:34 pm

@stef:

I know, you’re probably right but sometimes apathy gives people like them the field to play on and I’m to impulsive not to respond…I’m Greek :P

to iffy miffy @ 08/25/2010 at 5:41 pm

you have the intelligence of a brain dead flea on live support. these two people are not in any responsible for the death of jett. they did not kill him. it was and is a tragic accident that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives. grow up!!!

‘lexy’…tabloids reported twin boys ever since she announced she was pregnant. Maybe that’s where you heard that?

who died and elected you god? you do not get to tell people who lost a child how long they are supposed to grieve. get over yourself.

I’m really happy for them.

That’s nice. John will be 75 when his son graduates from high school.

Why no baby bump photos ( Since June in Africa) ??

My eyes filled with tears when I saw this headline … I am OVERJOYED for them!! God is healing their broken hearts with this precious little baby boy, though no one can replace their Jett. Blessings to them and their new little one …

I wish them the best!! I’m so happy for their family!!

think about it... @ 08/25/2010 at 7:36 pm

I think this is nice..but I will get thumbed down for this but whatever..

I think they did something to get preggers.. and I think they may have cloned their son.

Sorry but somebody had to say it.

I hope the baby is healthy but they did something..

wasn’t she expecting twins??

For those of u who r saying that u thought she was having twins, i think u might be thinking of celine dion because she`s having twin boys? idk lol i`m happy for john, i love him!

She’s 47!! I’m happy for them, but they obviously did use fertility treatments (no shame in it though). Congrats!

@lexy hates bilson: Hi Lexy, maybe you’re thinking of Celine Dion? She’s expecting twins and is on strict bed rest (from what I read).;)

jensenLUVER tanya @ 08/26/2010 at 1:14 pm

2 keep it short…..i luv them 2 death but i really think its wrong in so many levels….

Because of their “religion”, they refused to give their son medical treatment he needed. This makes them responsible for his death. They should be charged.