Unforgiven: Angelina Jolie's New Role!

Unforgiven: Angelina Jolie's New Role!

Angelina Jolie is being put on the fast track to play the lead role in the big screen adaptation of the 2009 British miniseries Unforgiven.

Synopsis: Fresh out of prison after serving 15 years for the murder of two policemen, Ruth Slater (Jolie) struggles to rebuild her life in an unfamiliar world. Her happiness with new boyfriend, Brad, however, is threatened by the vengeful sons of one of her victims. And the troubled woman is haunted by even further reaching reverberations from the events of 15 years before. Ruth may be out of jail, but breaking free of the past is not quite so simple as stepping out of a cell.

Angie will also be serve as director, producer and screenwriter in the upcoming Bosnian love story pic that she’s developing. “The film focuses on a Serbian man and a Bosnian woman who meet on the eve of the war and the effect the war has on their relationship,” Graham King‘s production company GK Films announced.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Yes!!!!!! I really like the story

Iffy Miffy @ 08/25/2010 at 8:24 pm

Unforgiven was a great show, she would be so good in it! I would love to see her in this!

whodunit? @ 08/25/2010 at 8:25 pm

Oscar # 2. She needs Clint Eastwood to direct. This project seems like light years away though. Probably won’t film till 2012.

Robert Pattinson and Angelina Jolie should be cast in this!

Well, I wish her well. It’s not like there’s anything to compare it to as far as her directing and screenwriting talents go.

Angelina Jolie: Respected Hollywood Powerhouse!!!

I know people hate these things, but if you can check out this awesome hair totorial video. For people who want an amazing hairstyle, trust me YOU WILL LOVE IT

yeah i hope this is true…

Somewhere X is thinking thought…. playing with her hair, that’s not fair, why is she getting all the interesting roles and all the great directors want to tailor those roles just for her. .. Huvane, she was supposed to be over in Hollywood….. I was the one left by Brad Pitt, America was supposed to love me……I am America’s sweetheart darn it…..What happened?

Yeah, Angelina!

OT but relevant and something all could use, and “some” cough, cough will never get. Love you, Jolie-Pitts!

TRUTH HURTS. @ 08/25/2010 at 8:45 pm

The news just keep getting better for Angelina Jolie and the Jolie-Pitt fans. You go girl.

Where do they get the crummy ideas for these crapola movies?

Passing Through @ 08/25/2010 at 8:47 pm

How ironic that Angie’s considering a movie with the same title as one of Clint Eastwood’s greatest movies…

Thought I would repost this here since we have a new thread.

Good catch PT. I love Clint in, “Unforgiven”. Am sure Angie will be brilliant in this adaptation. Loved the mini-series. Good role for Angie.

Hi Neleh, hope is all well with you and yours x

Happy belated birthday wishes PT. I hate my DL’s photo too. We’re not allowed to smile…so I look utterly miserable ;) LOL.

Nan, keeping up the good work. It’s sending certain folks crazy. Good times and fun!

Hello to all JP fans. Hope you are all healthy and happy.

Angie is amazing! She could’ve talked about this new project during Salt promo, but she didn’t. Says a lot about her professionalism! This woman doesn’t brag. She quietly goes about getting business done.

The twins are getting so big. They grow so fast. Love Vivi’s side-eye at Knoxy. See Miss Zee has been teaching her :D

to alissa @ 08/25/2010 at 9:01 pm

unforgiven is a brilliant mini series. that someone of your limited intelligence hasn’t heard of it doesn’t surprise me. as for the other story in bosnia; i have no doubt it will be great

groundcontrol @ 08/25/2010 at 9:09 pm

It’s great to see Angelina’s dedication to her craft and her professional reputation has brought her to and kept her at the top of her profession.
Kudos to Jolie for her courage in tackling the job of screenwriter and director and to others such as Graham King for recognizing what an incredible talent Jolie is.

at least its not another Tom Cruise movie

It gives me a sad feeling just reading the plot and reminded me herself for some reason. Hope she signed for it. It sound good story line as it sound sad.

jared, your thing abort every attempt to post. fix it pls.

Sounds romantic with a little action great, cant wait to see it..luv Angie!

WHO CARES???

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 08/25/2010 at 9:19 pm

…now that’s a real actor right there. `taken real roles, and taken chances w/ each of them being different. `not doing the same bullshiit over and over again.

Oh another role that she can draw from her inner mental problems. great

I just want to see the JD and AJ movie and then whatever she does. she rocks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All