Bar Refaeli: Tennis Match with Rafael Nadal!

Bar Refaeli: Tennis Match with Rafael Nadal!

Bar Refaeli tries her hand at tennis at the Nike Tennis Primetime Knockout event held at NYC’s Pier 54 on Wednesday (August 25).

The 25-year-old model competed with tennis star Rafael Nadal in a friendly match against New York Giants player Justin Tuck and tennis player Victoria Azarenka.

John McEnroe served as announcer for the match, and Serena Williams attended the game!

Looks like Bar had a blast at the game!

FYI: Bar is wearing a Jennifer Meyer Jewelry 18K Yellow Gold Heart necklace.

bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

Bar Refaeli is Very happy with Nadal!

He likes her but not for wife @ 08/27/2010 at 4:58 pm

She’s cute but not stunning. Closer look shows greasy hair and noticeable roots. She’s pretty just not grace Kelley.
I think if would be great if she could just date the Spanish tennis player and go away. That would be best for everyone. Bags under the eyes. Tan looks good but bad for basal cell carcinoma.

Still say she had a facelift- maybe to give face some expression… It just looks like her eyes got pulled up on the side.

He likes her but not for wife @ 08/27/2010 at 5:36 pm

Well now we know what all caps has been up to! She’s carrying Jesus after all, and Leo is the father of the new messiah! I knew he had it in him! Leo is god! All hail Leo!

Stay tuned for a new thread coming up. Stay in canada, these bit ches are dangerous, and that’s just all caps we are talking about.

Wow! He’s having a string of crazies…first there is this woman in israel who thinks she will be his mother in law one day and that he and her daughter will be married… And they will have great kids! Then Aretha Wilson now this lady. He’s right, he has to look out, no wonder he’s uptight.

I’m surprised there weren’t a bunch more before this. I bet there were, they just settled it quietly. Now it is almost safer to have it public
Knowledge. Wonder if he will have to get a restraining order for tzipi Levine.

bloated catface @ 08/27/2010 at 5:42 pm

He is looking rougher and rougher by the day. Dairy, cigars, and cocaine do not mix.

He use to be so friggin hot.

come on jared new leo post please

gimmeabreak @ 08/27/2010 at 7:00 pm

This is pretty scary for him. This woman is delusional, out of her mind, crazy. I’m glad for him he got a restraining order against her, and I hope he makes it permanent. These people are dangerous. She sounds like a schizophrenic. She’s been on psychological holds before. I really want to know why the hell they would release her to the public.

He likes her but not for wife @ 08/27/2010 at 7:37 pm

He does have to be careful, and she does sound schizo, – it’s the disease talking- has nothing to do with him. She just fixated on him but it could really be anything or anyone else.

Now if he can just figure out a way to keep bar away from him we’re in business. Dude, just change your cell phone number.

I think there will be more after this- his peeps gotta be careful. He needslive-in security if he doesn’t have it.

Actually I am available for that position!
The security one, not the cray-cray. I feel bad for him in a way- the boy in the bubble kind of thing.

Aretha Wilson apparently killed someone in Toronto. She also knocked the dude over the head, but then apparently he “jumped off a balcony and died.” does this sound fishy to anyone? She coulda killed Leo in the right circumstances and this is where it does get really scary. I think she probably did kill the guy, but got off on a technicality. Bonked him good and knocked his a s s off a balcony.

Apparently after she hit him on the head, she jumped out a window laughing with her friends. One said, ” I think you got him good rethe!”

It is very serious for him. A restraining order cannot protect you from a schizophrenic-they just don’t quite get it. In NYC they would lock her up on wards island at Kirby.

Ok jj where is the new post ? Try and keep up!
I am tired of looking at this blonde heifers tennis a s s and need new Leo meat! Also sick of her psycho fans comments over and over.

He likes her but not for wife @ 08/27/2010 at 7:46 pm

@bloated catface: So you are saying he drinks too much MILK?
WTF!

I actually like mr.bloated catface, I think it’s kind of cute. So is he still, in a way. Needs to rough up that hair and stop trying to look like Rudolph Valentino all the time.

Ok, ms. Bistceanu, I got hot during the love scene in the departed, but Billy costigan did not call me in the morning. Seems he was dead at the time.

Also imaginary, get it??????!!!

Leo doll, just gimme a chance and I will make all the bi tches pay for what they did to you. I got your back boooooo!

CanadaGirl @ 08/27/2010 at 7:52 pm

@He likes her but not for wife: Aretha went to court about her other ex in T.O. already and I believe she was not held accountable for his death. Now this assault against the Canadian occurred after her Leo assault. Apparently, this seems to be her mortis operandi.

CanadaGirl @ 08/27/2010 at 7:59 pm

This other woman, Livia Bistriceanu, sounds crazy. I don’t want to diminish the situation, but it just seems SO crazy… ridiculously, out of the world loopy. Apparently, she has a Facebook account. Look it up, it does exist. I read some of it and it’s hilarious.
HER LETTERS? -http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0827_leo_creepy_letter_TMZ.pdf
Poor Leo has to duck and cover when he goes out and when he’s at home.
Personally, @He likes her but not for wife: I could not offer security because I’d be too distracted. :)

gimmeabreak @ 08/27/2010 at 8:19 pm

I feel like I’m the only one who takes this seriously. I read the court docs that you posted. This woman has showed up at his personal home and business. Screaming and yelling. This is scary to me. This is not a stable person, and has been placed on two psychological holds as a result of her harassment of him. I hope people can take this more seriously. She clearly has no perception of reality. She needs serious help. They need to place her in a psychiatric facility. She needs court ordered mandatory medical attention.
I wish the best for him and his extended family.

He likes her but not for wife @ 08/27/2010 at 9:04 pm

What I really like is that she sent him a fathers day card. Now is she is carrying Jesus shouldn’t that be a Christmas card?l

I do take it seriously… Glad he had it on lock. Someone on the teddys thread noted he is going everywhere with his bodyguard – that was the dude driving the car.

Well I hate to say it but was 11 when John Lennon was shot by his stalker. I still cannot believe he is dead! That hurt so much!

My mother was mad I was so upset. She was like it wasn’t the pope or the president! I was like it’s much, muchworse. John Lennon’s music gave me hope.

Also pres was Ronald Reagan, aka Satan and John Paul had some good qualities but was wrong when it came to gays and women.so yeah it serious, I hope they lock em both up.

Note, one is sick, the other is criminal. Livia needs a psych facility and Aretha needs her some jail. With large marge as roommate/girlfriend.

CanadaGirl @ 08/27/2010 at 9:41 pm

@gimmeabreak: Don’t get me wrong, I’m worried for the guy. This is a serious issue, but I’ve never seen the crazy so out in the open like that before. I just never expected a crazy person to have a Facebook account; it’s just so techno/new age crazy – my limited understanding of the abilities of those with mental health I guess.

Nadal Obssessed @ 08/27/2010 at 10:49 pm

VAMOs RAFA!! hope he wins the US open!! iLOVE HIM!! sooo hott..and an aweosme player too

@He likes her but not for wife: did u just call regan satan? u sound just about as crazy as aretha? and they didnt have the “wrong” opinions about gays and women they just have a different opinion then you. an opinion that most of the world shares(muslims, christian, jews etc..). you’d know that if you got out and traveled more. leave politics out this and stick to idle gossip about leo. stop reaching beyond your grasp.

@Nadal Obssessed: yeah, and no facial bloat. which is always a plus.

He likes her but not for wife @ 08/27/2010 at 11:42 pm

@wha?: Yes, I called Ronald Reagan Satan. I lived through the Reagan 80s in the us while I was busy being a national honor student, going to an ivy Marguerite school, acing my SATs and learning three languages at one of the top universities in the country. This was before I lived in Europe, traveled across the us by myself 2 ways north south east west, went to Korea with my adopted brother and moved to NYC to work for a French international photo agency.

They were wrong about women and gay people. That is why the catholic membership
Keeps dwindling in the us, and why the church has been hit with over a billion dollars of successful sexual abuse lawsuits. My ninth grade history teacher- a catholic brother- was actively raping 12 year old at catholic school.
How do I know? He confessed voluntarily to the cops twenty years later before he died.

I live down the street from the largest muslim population in America. Who the f are you?
The church was so anti-sexuality back in the day that only men who were closeted or didn’t want to have sex with another adult joined. This created an incestuous situation where clergy raped other clergy and choirboys.

If the church wasn’t so wrong about sexuality, it would let women be priests and they could all marry and have normal sexual relationships.

Reagan was Satan, a hideous stupid prop of the ultra right wing establishment.

I saw photos of Barbie at the Liverpool press conference. I don`t know who styled her but she looked way older than her real age in those clothes…
Anyway this photo of Leo was taken just after that party where he was slashed. You can see the cut and the stitches on his ear and his face. And he still looked hot!!!
Another affectionate photo from Italy. The pure `joy` on his face is priceless! LOL!

gimmeabreak @ 08/28/2010 at 12:10 am

That just made me laugh. You can see the squirm on his face. I just love these “affectionate” photos. The one from earlier, can’t remember if it’s this thread or the previous one- anyway, the one where people think it’s a kiss- her eyes were closed, and his looked open. And then there’s the kissing photo in paris where he’s got his umbrella and she’s got his face in both of her hands. He seems to pull away a bit. There’s always something that’s just a little “off” with him.

gimmeabreak @ 08/28/2010 at 12:16 am

@he like her but not for wife
Agree with all of your comments.

gimmeabreak @ 08/28/2010 at 12:40 am

I just saw some pics of her too. The dress looked a little sloppy on her. Just another black dress. She looked like a kindergarten teacher. I wish she wouldn’t smile- it’s a little weird for runway.

i saw some pics too and she looks an old woman

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All