Bar Refaeli: Tennis Match with Rafael Nadal!

Bar Refaeli: Tennis Match with Rafael Nadal!

Bar Refaeli tries her hand at tennis at the Nike Tennis Primetime Knockout event held at NYC’s Pier 54 on Wednesday (August 25).

The 25-year-old model competed with tennis star Rafael Nadal in a friendly match against New York Giants player Justin Tuck and tennis player Victoria Azarenka.

John McEnroe served as announcer for the match, and Serena Williams attended the game!

Looks like Bar had a blast at the game!

FYI: Bar is wearing a Jennifer Meyer Jewelry 18K Yellow Gold Heart necklace.

bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 01
bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 02
bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 03
bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 04
bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 05
bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 06
bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 07
bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 08
bar refaeli rafael nadal nike tennis primetime knockout 09

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

@124: I didn`t see the runway dress. The photos I saw was from the press conference. Black pants and a little black jacket and she was standing there with hands in her pocket. Leo does that as well ( hands in pocket ) while promoting movies and for some reason I never liked it.

He likes her but not for wife @ 08/28/2010 at 8:29 am

Thanks for the back up guys. But I am really starting to wonder if all caps is in custody……

Or if her initials are lb….

CanadaGirl @ 08/28/2010 at 12:40 pm

Okay, gang, explain this to me. Leo files court papers and it’s big news – no new post. Paris gets another drug conviction and I have to look at her ugly, irrelevant mug. Seriously, what’s happening.
JJ, do you not like us Leo-philes?

CanadaGirl @ 08/28/2010 at 12:56 pm

@gimmeabreak: Hey gimmeabreak, recall back to when you said that he (Leo) wouldn’t be as accomplished as he is if he did drugs (81), and I said that eventually he’d get busted (96). Paris Hilton is a classic example. Busted again.
Drug users would eventually get sloppy, and if Leo is doing coke, I would be very surprised. Drinkin’ – yes. Drugs – no.

recreation @ 08/28/2010 at 2:35 pm

@CanadaGirl: yeah, but coincidentally he’s best friends with two know coke fiends: kevin connolly and paris hilton and plenty of other slimey “friends”. people who don’t do drugs don’t hang around drug addicts. Good PR- yes, Not a full fledged addict, just a recreational user – yes, Extremely lucky – yes.

I saw pictures of Bar up close once and she had pimples all over her forehead and around her mouth,.YUCK! what models have acne faces, what a disgrace for a model! well no wonder she has no jobs….gotta clear up that acne face first!

fattyfacedoublechin @ 08/28/2010 at 3:14 pm

@french:

she does look like a school teacher (NOT A MODEL!) its insane. im sure she is thin in real life, but in pics dayum girl looks short,stubby,and bloated/jiggly aka ALL the things they pay models NOT to look like….
I wouldn’t doubt after her “runway” appearance the jobs (if she has any) cancel out on her, LMAO.

He likes her but not for wife @ 08/28/2010 at 6:07 pm

@CanadaGirl: Maybe we are going from worst to less bad, first LILO,now Paris, then…..but I hope not.

Anyway there are some similarities and I am wondering if the stress of having two stalkers at once is what is making him so miserable looking and feeding any drug use.

Hilton just had an intruder that was really gonna try and kill her…maybe she picked up a little Dutch courage. Maybe he did too.

It would stress me out, but the one time I had trouble with a known felon harassing me I bought a baseball bat,showed it to them and told em I don’t play baseball.worked.

He’s known about both miss crazies for a while. But that pix of bar hugging him looked like he was like b I t c h please. He was hugging her but it looked like he was gagging.

I can just picture mom franticallytexting her on board to go and look affectionate.

Agreed, nc, ph,ll, vd, kc= bottom of the barrel

SHE SuCKS..lolCheck out this video on YouTube:

Barf looks awkward she has the brain of a INFANT and the body of a wrestler..

loser at life @ 08/28/2010 at 8:04 pm

@The 411: she looks good. stop being so bitter, you jealous c#nt. you pathetic b!tches have no life.

she looks good on court. she should of went into tennis. she’d be one the prettiest girls on court, compared to apes like serena or venus. i feel like throwing bananas everytime i see her primate face. ugh.

Zoolander @ 08/28/2010 at 8:46 pm

@precious: Best not to put Bar beside mannequins who can out pose her.

I read an interview with her during this Mexican fashion thing. She said she doesn`t have good memory so she cannot name any Mexican designers. I mean if you know well in advance that you are doing this promo fashion thing in a foreign country how much effort does it take to look up at least a couple of designers from that country? Mexico is not the fashion capital of the world but for a `supermodel` she should know better… She said she wants a movie career and said she has no idea what`s going on with her movie ( I can`t remember the title ). Good start!
No wonder she doesn`t do runway a lot. It`s not her thing. Clothes are not really her thing. Even she said in that interview that she is much more comfortable in swimwear and lingerie…

I( meant)t. . .. @142 exactly they will take her spotlight..lol

The Cameramen probally turned into stone…lol Of course she can’t remember,since she can’t spell it either..;)

Red Velvet @ 08/28/2010 at 9:38 pm

Bar’s fan got multiple personality disorder proven by different screen name.
Still confuse why people calls her “supermodel”, compared to another real supermodels her age like Doutzen Kroes, Coco Rocha, Gemma Ward, or Jessica Stam she looks so bland.

@ LOL

I agree with you. Several mexican newspapers and people are actually annoyed by her presence in the fashion festival. Not only because she admitted she doesn´t know anything about mexican fashion or the designers, (and she was hired to promote exactly that), but, also because Mexico has crowned this week their Miss Universe. So, Bar, is not a good representative of the country´s fashion, style or even models. The mexican models are also pissed of at this. She does not represent them in good way, nor she didn´t even make an effort to al least get informed about Mexico, it´s history and the fashion.

tinkerbell @ 08/28/2010 at 10:51 pm

@tennis:

Yes, you are racist idiot. I’m going to post this one over at l i p s t i c k
a l l e y so they can see.

The only reason EVER for me to watch tennis was to watch two awesome american girls, venus and serena wipe up the court with Anna Kournikova who couldnt play for crap (topped at number 8 – once) and would be wiping the running mascara out of her eyes while playing. I still only like tennis when they are playing-real athletes not dumb a s s cows like bar refaeli running around fronting and pretending they can play. Where is anna now anyway? Nowhere. She was hot 10 years ago.

And, they ALWAYS had HYPE tennis dresses, much better than this stupid ugly black off the rack I bought it at the chelsea piers pro shop at the last minute thing, AND they always looked better than she does do.

tinkerbell @ 08/28/2010 at 11:03 pm

@Leti:

lets have some links on that—I can read spanish but am not good enough to search in it. Yeah, the new Miss Universe is Mexican who looks Mexican- not blonde haired blue eyed whitey- which might be part of the problem- they are sick of whitey white girls getting the play at a Mexican event- although that would have to include Doutzen Kroes too. Thye are saying if a real LATINA can be MISS UIVERSE then real LATINAS can be models in Mexico. Brown skin, brown hair, beautiful eyes, skin, smiles. I have nothing against white girls ( I am one after all) but think Mexican people are beautiful, especially the more indio people. I was standing behind a Mexican/colombian looking girl at the train station today and she was STUNNING- incredible cheekbones and skin.

Why is barfy a lightning rod for bad karma, hmmmmm???? Is it because she is an idiot?

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All