Taylor Swift: 'Mine' Music Video Premiere!

Taylor Swift: 'Mine' Music Video Premiere!

Taylor Swift‘s video for “Mine” is here!

The 20-year-old country cutie teamed up with director Roman White (for the third time!) to tell the story of a couple moving through life together.

“There’s a lot of time travel in this video, which is fun,” Roman told MTV News. “No DeLoreans! Time travel is horrible for the hair, but fun nonetheless … It’s evolving their family story.”

Tay‘s new album, Speak Now, drops October 25!

Taylor Swift – “Mine” Music Video Premiere

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

This song is really starting to grow on me but I still think it sounds a little too much like her other stuff.

Why i can´t see it in brazil???

Anonymous @ 08/27/2010 at 9:18 pm

I definitely like the video better than the song. I wish she’d make a seqel to You Belong With Me. I’d love to see the hottie that played in that video again “)

she’s so boring…

I really liked the video. And the music. Way to go, Taylor!

SHE STILL CAN’T SING!!!!

SHE STILL CAN’T SING

sweet tea @ 08/27/2010 at 9:46 pm

Perfectly Beautiful. Perfectly Taylor!
Love it! I now want to go to Maine.

This is EXCITING… not. My grandmother may find it touching though.

I found it a little creepy that she had two kids at the end and celebrating like a 4th birthday. She looks like she is their sister. just sayin.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/27/2010 at 10:14 pm

Her best video yet.

Imedia over buzz TS’mine music video — not that touchable or enjoyable especially tay swift just imaged about relationship.
Yes, where is that hottie guy from you belong with me music video, he definitely shows some personality in that video, it matches with real high school life and without media buzz ahead before it gets recognized by fans.

i LOVE this music video!!!

irene olson @ 08/27/2010 at 10:18 pm

Taylor has a great publicist. She cannot sing; she is boring; and what the he## is all the hype about her having a new video. Wake me when it is over.

irene olson @ 08/27/2010 at 10:21 pm

Taylor has a great publicist. She cannot sing; she is boring; she is over-rated. What the he## is all the hype about her new video. Music artists have new videos all the time and do not garner the attention her publicist manages to get her. Wake me when it is over.

She sucks but whats new

shot in where i live and drove by the set, no big deal. whuddup tswift in kennebunkport, maine

Haters Suck! @ 08/27/2010 at 10:57 pm

Great video. Taylor’s doing her own thing, I’m very happy for her. She’s not letting the Jack a$$es of the world bring her down.

I can’t believe how many people are dissing Taylor. She is the sweetest girl I have ever met. She is a great role model to all the young girls out there that admire her. She’s a much better person than Miley Cyrus. She really tries her best and she would do anything to please her fans. You can really feel the emotion she puts into her songs.

Love the song but the part with the children is ridiculous. She did’nt even try to look older lol.

The part where she says “yes yes yes” really annoys me. idk why.

She is sooo boring and cheesy. Her fanbase consists of white Middle Americans and perverts.

I can’t view the video…

how is that guy? he’s beautiful!

I used to like her music three years ago, and I still think she is a sweet beautiful talented girl. However, I am So ready for some new music, like something that doesn’t sound the same and have interchangeable lyrics would be just great. I feel like she’s exhausted her own resources as a song writer and she’s still so young and hasn’t experienced much, perhaps a writer to her help her out? I don’t know, her first album was quite good, and she’s so easy to fall in love.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All