Paris Hilton Arrested In Vegas On Cocaine Charge

Paris Hilton Arrested In Vegas On Cocaine Charge

Paris Hilton was arrested Friday night (August 27) for possession of cocaine in Las Vegas.

The 29-year-old heiress was busted during a traffic stop by a Las Vegas Metro officer in front of the Wynn Hotel and Casino on the Vegas strip.

According to CBS News, the police searched the vehicle and found cocaine in Paris‘ purse.

Paris was taken to the Clark County Detention Center where she was charged with possession of an illegal substance and was released around 2:30am PT on Saturday.

This is reportedly the third recent run in with authorities. In July, Paris was mistakenly detained in South Africa for marijuana and then again in the French island of Corsica.

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Hahahahaha! Douche.

Not Paris !!! OMG !!!!

If there is one thing I am grateful for, it’s that I’m not her. Just imagine what it would be like to be a narcissist completely detached from reality? It’s probably like living in Hell, but not knowing it.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/28/2010 at 9:18 am

…As soon as they let one moron out they put another in. Why can’t they lock’em all up at once.

She is dating a club owner in Vegas….so I guess she is hanging out with a nice f*cked up crowd now. Take your turn Paris, Lindsay will be glad you are taking the hit now!! What an idiot….who will she blame? “I was holding it for my friend, see the thing is he can’t carry a purse.. ( the driver, a guy was busted for drug-related DUI)”

How do you people think that she have all this crazy energy in partying if it wasn’t in drugs!!!
She’s a stupide celebrity, and all the stupide one can’t live without it!!!

Really? I’m shocked! HA! Like this is a surprise to anyone?

She started being popular at young age. She has too much money and is confused about what to do with it. Parties are how she likes to spend her time and I agree that drugs give her more energy. In my opinion she’s confused in this celebrity world and drugs might give her a bit of freedom and relax and that’s why she’s taking it. She is a public person and should give a good example to her fans, but we all have to understand that everyone has their low points and this is one of hers.

Hope she’ll understand that drugs are not the best way to go

Gosh, Paris… When will you learn? You went to jail for DUI and got out early. Arent you grateful? Stop taking things for granted, idiot!!!! Wake up!!

eyeh8twilight @ 08/28/2010 at 9:46 am

Ooh, oh my God, this is SUCH a surprise… Please.

You can bet that almost every single socialite/heiress/anyone made famous by TMZ that’s not considered a serious actress or musician is on drugs or has a bad drinking problem. So, if any news of Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Nickie Hilton, Tila Tequilla, or, hell, even that Neirs girl who robbed Orlando Bloom died of an overdose, I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

I think it would be best if she was thrown into jail and the keys were thrown away. She needs to disappear forever, she is a useless, talentless waste of space.

Say no to drugs!! Don’t let Lindsay find out about this!

lexy hates bilson @ 08/28/2010 at 9:51 am

Do her PR people REALLY expect people to believe all these “accidents” with drugs?? I guess that’s how she says so skinny – coke!

What a NON-SURPRISE ! It wouldn’t be a shocker to learn that she started doing drugs at the tender of 13 or something … Those thinking that she’s a ‘clean chick’ are so naive !!

Everyone in Hollywood does or most likely have done coke– its quite literally just a party favor for them. Even to pretty, soft spoken little girls. Why do people think you have to be ugly, have a bad image, or be trashy to do drugs?

I don’t believe this. Read her twitter… I know that sounds lame.. but seriously look at her posts and time she posted.

That is soooo funny!

PS : where I’m from you don’t just get released after being found to have hard drugs. If you’re lucky you’re on house arrest till your court date, otherwise you’re held in jail until court, where you should have all expectations of being moved to prison for a couple of years.

They need to start making examples of these people asap.

I don’t believe this rumor. Read her twitter…time and posts .. Sounds lame..but true.

offtheproperty @ 08/28/2010 at 10:10 am

The thing I have always loved about Paris is that she’s a Pot Head. Now this news just shatters my whole image of her.

What’s wrong with these people? how can anyone be so shallow and empty?

this is kinda funny ! x)
she’s the best example for blonde, rich, american girls …

She’s rich .. it’s expected .
I always say I don’t have a problem with people use drugs AS LONG..as you aren’t able to tell they do them. I hate when you can tell people do them. trashy

THIS STORY IS FALSE … GOOGLE IT

Why do people even care about this dumb *****???

The world has real problems to deal with

Not everyone in the industry is a coke head
, but many are.
Usually the less talented and the more fame seeking they are… the more drugs they use.
Examples being Lohan ,Paris, Bobby Brown etc etc
Some people work in the biz and dont do drugs and they are just fine so it is a choice and I have no sympathy for this little parasite and leech on society known as Paris Hilton.

This proves she is a moron though, because the courts in Las Vegas are alot alot harsher and different. It is a conservative voting area so you have tough as nails judges. Look what happened to OJ simpson there they locked him up and tossed away the key.
Las Vegas and New York two places you dont want to get in trouble if you have a name because they go after you even more not let you off the hook.

It’s not suprise me at all.There’re people living out of reality and can’t see how much are lucky and blessed to be rich and healthy in this world to make a difference.Paris is a waste of human being.

@drew

Give it up sweetie. This is the third time she has been “pulled over” for drugs this summer. You may love her, but the rest of us don’t. She is getting exactly what she deserves–negative publicity for this. Hopefully she’ll go back to jail and then to rehab. It is well known in the party circuit that she does drugs and a lot of them.

AGAIN ??? hahah she just is one big fat FAIL

Look alike christina aguilera and both wried

I have rarely seen such a stupid woman! At her age and with her status, she should be helping kids in need, etc… She is dumb, egocentric, arrogant amongst others. Her beauty will eventually fade and her dumbness will remain if not get worse. Why don’t we worry about the “real” world with its “real” problems.

@Danielle:

I don’t “love” her ha ..I just feel bad for her.
I know what it’s like having people fabricate lies .
I think people are just jealous of her and want to see her fail.Yeah she likes fame and has made bad decisions but does she really deserve all of your negative comments? People like her and Lindsay Lohan can’t get better because they see all the haters say stuff about them. If you had people writing mean stuff about you would you be able to get well and feel better about yourself? no you’d party all the time because you’re depressed.

DID MR. C GET THAT SCAR ON HIS FACE EATING YSSUP OR KCID??!!! HAHAHA THAT IS THE QUESTION!!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
SEE YOU IN HELL!!!!! HAHAHA

I smell Paris’s PR people (or Paris herself). Hi, Paris.
Nobody believes that she can get caught THREE times with drugs and all three times they aren’t hers. Somebody must still be “rocking the ganja” to think the public believes that horse-sh!t.

VEGAS: BIG TOWN, SMALL FISH IN SMALL PONDS!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
LITTLE FRIENDS HAHAHAHA

OMG, they let her off the hook again because she said it wasn’t her ****. Is the police in every corner of the world paid for this or are they all just plain stupid. This is really getting ridiculous.

Dollhouse @ 08/28/2010 at 1:38 pm

I’ve heard bigger news. Think she should be ignored by paparazzis but that’s never gonna happen.

Hope they throw the book at her this time. She is such a waste of time and a poor example for young girls. Rich and famous for nothing. Was really a dumb student at St. Pau’ls I heard.

STUPID! Most models/all dumb heriesses are on COKE that’s why they’re so thin! I live in LA and practically (not 100% but a A LOT of people) in EVERY club do drugs…I stopped going out bc of all the pressure to do drugs…the clubs have some sort of deal with the police where they cant go into their club and bust people for doing coke because its how they make their money…LA, Vegas, Miami = drug cities.

I don't know @ 08/28/2010 at 3:30 pm

Wow, why is this troll still newsworthy? Let me see, is it because she’s slept with half of hollywood? Got caught being a drug addicted idiot? “Forgot” to wear her underware and flashes her ish to the paps!? Told a lie about wanting to be like Princess Diana so that people who give her some sort of credibility? Let everyone know how much of a bigot she was by drunkenly calling every race, ethnic group, and LGBT a derrogatory name?

Seriously, maybe if we all decided to ignore her, she would go away. But then again I’m being a hypocrite by commenting on a post about her. DOH!

Money will get you out of anything. She will never have to pay for stupidity because she was lucky enough to be born into the family she has. Unfortunately for her she is too stupid to realize that. She thinks it is her but does not realize that anybody could have been born to the Hilton family and the media would still treat them like a queen and the world would let them get by with all the crap because money rules not Paris.

how do you get released from jail so quickly after a cocaine posession charge? and you tell me the law is fair? not when it comes to paRICH.

why am I not surprise but then I don’t give a fudge >_>

I’m so glad they finally arrested her for that, she’s been doing drugs all over the world; From South Africa to St. Tropez, France, to Italy and Spain and now finally she got arrested back in USA – about time!!!!

@@ drew: You may not believe that the drugs were hers but how in the world can someone be busted for drugs 3 separate occasions?? She was absolutely lucky that she didn’t have to go or stay in jail in France and South Africa. Our American jails are probably nothing compared to theirs. Believe it or not…the drugs are hers. Drew, it’s ok to be a fan because we all have a celebrity crush.

dragon femme @ 08/28/2010 at 7:25 pm

Unfortunately nothing will stick on this Teflon Hoe!!!

this woman is Super DUMB!!!!!!! AIR HEAD!!!!! even she dosnt deserve that alll money!!!!eeeeeewwwww she got fat ugly LEGS!!!!! i think there is a wrong with her shape!!!! its un usual!!!!

Red Velvet @ 08/28/2010 at 9:32 pm

Someday she will be 50 years old and realize that she has wasted her prime time in her life for coke, booze,sex and fake friends

sex tape, always looking wonk eyed on the red carpets, always thin, and this is a surprise to anyone bc?….

Why am I not surprised?

Paris is going to be Angelina Jolie. They share the same characters and characteristics.

Tale of Two Justice Systems @ 08/29/2010 at 11:42 am

If Paris Hilton were a Black, Brown or poor white person, she would be in Jail as we speak. However, our Justice system is a joke. There is Justice and then there is Just Us. People have gotten more time for Fighting and killing Pit Bulls than Miss Crack Head, Valtrex, Lesbian crotch eating Paris Hilton.

LOL I wonder how long she can keep up the “but it wasnt mine” charade for. She is SO good at manipulating the press and police into thinking she is innocent but seriously, how many times has this happened now?? Think its safe to say Paris is a drug user.

Tired of this @ 08/29/2010 at 1:58 pm

She needs to go to jail. For real this time.

Little niave paris. COCAINE!!!!
stick to the GANJA!!
healing of the nation.
one love
Rastafari!

Norman Dreamer. @ 01/15/2013 at 12:28 am

Paris hilton is now married to nicolas berggruen.