George Clooney: Emmy Awards with Elisabetta Canalis!

George Clooney: Emmy Awards with Elisabetta Canalis!

George Clooney and his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis pose together in the 2010 Emmy Awards Trophy Room at the Nokia Theatre on Sunday (August 29) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the evening, the 49-year-old actor picked up the Bob Hope Humanitarian Award for his history of motivating those in Hollywood to rally together and provide aid and assistance in times of tragedy or disaster. Julianna Marguiles received the honor of presenting the award to her E.R. co-star!

George, who wore a Giorgio Armani classic tuxedo, most recently organized the Hope for Haiti Now telethon after the devastating earthquake in Haiti.

10+ pictures inside of George Clooney accepting the humanitarian award…

george clooney elisabetta canalis emmys 2010 01

• Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
Friend of GameOver @ 09/01/2010 at 3:01 pm

“You’re going to have to work triple time to prove to her that you take her seriously…” YES! Go George! Work it! This girl worth of it!!!!

Brad Pity @ 09/01/2010 at 3:30 pm

Holy Crap! You broads are certifiably insane. Seriously. No wonder George has security everywhere he goes. I thought my Ange attracted cukoos. Jesus, girls, get yourselves a life! Justjared, could you please ban these nuts from cluttering up the Georgie posts? Its for their own good. Pyschic to the stars??? Holy Crap! You fell for that shizzz? I wish I had a quarter for every pyschic that said I was going back to my previous wife! I promise you, George won’t be anywhere near Vegas this December. Especially since he now knows his most demented fans will be there trolling for him. You chicks are sick.

this is sick! @ 09/01/2010 at 4:59 pm

this is insane what i am reading here. i do hope all of this is one sick joke. whomever is behind this and looks to be more than one like a group effort you are truly demented indeed.

wow! someone is desperate for box office are they not????

DELUSIONAL!!!! @ 09/01/2010 at 6:34 pm

WOW, the craziness has materialized again!! I am a woman that appreciates George Clooney but these people take the cake! “The One” again, SERIOUSLY??? And this PAM person. I can hear George saying this now, “she’s certifiably insa..NOT MY TYPE”. Get a life women (or men, I am an equal opportunity blaster here), a job, a boyfriend, a pimp, SOMETHING that will occupy your time so your drivel won’t run all over these boards.

What the F is all of this delusional sh!t? Mind your fuking business!!!
Clooney can do whatever the F he wants. You people are just like Leo D’s crazy hags. Anaylyzng everystep he does and doing it more so on their current girlfriends. Who cares where the F she came from????????/ George has a history of picking shetty women so what new about this here?????? He’s not gonna be with any of your so *** off and get a life!!!!

@friendofclooney – Describing yourself so he will recognize you as “The One”? Wow…… George, run! Run as fast as you can AWAY from Vegas! I’d say a nice Christmas in Italy is sounding good right now!

I think the crazies are Stan’s PR lackey. She posts under a number of IDs on one blog in particular and on various boards. She must use several proxy IPs for some places such as IMDB.

Meredith Johnson @ 09/02/2010 at 12:31 am

And whyyyyyy!!?? I actually do like very much what these people write in here! And even if this Stan’s PR, all people seems to be educated and it is pleasure to read them. The company which spoils George’s reputation stands out sharply with their uniformity of thoughts: you are jealous to us, pretty woman, George loves EC, they are good couple, “get a life” etc…and the main feature are a mandatory insults towards those who posts and “stupid americans conversations”. Here are two sides, the one who supports George and the second who brings him down and lifts Elisabetta up to his level. But please understand, even on posts of their fans it is seen that George and Canalis are shoes from different boxes, and even from different shops. Go to the shop of your class!!!

George Clooney I love you very much! I am not offended that you do not show us your real lady, because than I would jealous. And so I understand that you have nothing serious with these women.

Yours Pity @ 09/02/2010 at 3:07 am

@Brad Pity:
No one is insane here and no one is going to Las Vegas, it is enough already that some have LasVegas in their heads. No, I can go only to New Orleans. But still Pity you cannot deny that this is contract, and George is not a gay. Other way we will think that you are from team PrettyMan-HorseFace!

horse-face staff are arrogant, offensive, stupid, patethic as their cokewoh.re benjamin!

Yeah!!!! Here are only two teams: Sexiest Alive or PrettyManHorseFace!)))))

LOL! Clooney has the craziest fans in show business!

For Molly: I’m italian but i can speak a little bit English…:-)ahahaha.
I absolutely don’t like Elisabetta for all the reason tou are saying but please remember that italian women are NOT LIKE HER and our charm is not only a beautiful ass but much more, including also a good brain:-)
And please be sure that a lot of us find horrible that In Italy to be famous you mist be stupid like ‘veline’ etc. and the very intelligent women have not the same success because they show that besides the beauty there is something more..ciao to everybody:-)

lilly italy @ 09/03/2010 at 3:42 am

I’m Italian and I am very sorry that you american people now have to know Cocanalis!
George should apologize to you…

Anonymous @ 09/03/2010 at 4:21 am

@lilly italy:
George is very sorry for that…. but he can’t break the contract because there’re very rich important people behind Canalis (she’s a Berlusconi tv girl, Hollywood Milano Night club’s girl…). And his Emmy Speech was indirect apologize, but he said that “…things continue to be disastrous”

Anonymous @ 09/03/2010 at 9:32 am

I am wonder, when this contract gonna end??

she has a major sex appeal sexy look. I can see alot of men who would love her if they saw a girl like her in real life. dark dominant women are beautiful compared to plain jane fat faced freckled american girls. get over it!

anonymous @ 09/03/2010 at 2:09 pm

She looks nasty. Can’t wait until this one is history. Pick one with some class next time, please, George.

HI.MY NAME IS LALE.I AM FROM BAKU IN AZERBAIJAN.I LOVE GEORGE BUT I HATE ELISABETTA.I THINK THAT SHE IS VERY AND VERY UGLY AND DISSOLUTE WOMAN.I THINK THAT SHE DOESNT LIKE GEORGE.SHE IS ONLY USE UP HIM.GEORGE KEEP IN MIND-I LOVE YOU.INSALLAH WE WILL MEET.OPUREM SENI.

can you people stop calling her horseface because horses are very good animals and ldon’t think they want to be compare to canalis . can you please come up with another nickname . but is true what they say that LOVE is blind !!!1!!11!!

Yes it is contract. George has his real girlfriend and Canalis is Davide’s girlfriend. http://levipere.com/tag/davide-rombolotti/ they were often seen passionately kissing, this is real relationship and this guy is a real criminal. George would not be risking that much. Simple logic puts all on right places.

She will not forget about this. But this is not only reason. All reasons existed before as continue to exist. Flowers and all love stuff are fractions. And when you are a gamer of game with lethal outcome there is no sense to dissertate whether is drama or not. You are good or bad, never know until you taste. You are a player of high wire and you know like no other that to move forward, stand still and go back equally dangerous. There is no other way. Only desperation can make you run these meters ahead and to gain sustainable basis. And to meet a wind with your face and there will be no more games in the dark. And the games creator probably will want to give you an interview, because also is interested that everyone would understand why his game changes the color.

anonymous @ 09/07/2010 at 7:16 pm

I want to forgive him. I really do. I’m not completely there yet.

Anonymous @ 09/08/2010 at 6:42 am

Don’t. The past floats away as a leaf on the river…..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All