Megan Fox: Red Band Trailer with Diablo Cody!

Megan Fox: Red Band Trailer with Diablo Cody!

Megan Fox cracks up as she speaks with Jennifer’s Body writer Diablo Cody in a new episode of Red Band Trailer.

The 24-year-old actress (in a Madewell top) chatted about having a dream about Luke Perry, what it was like when she first moved to Hollywood and why being famous in the ’70s would have been a blast.

Be sure to watch until the end, when Megan plays a pricing game with Diablo!

FYI: Video may be NSFW for language!

Diablo Cody – Red Band Trailer Episode 104 with Megan Fox

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
Megan Rules @ 08/30/2010 at 7:40 pm

@queen bee: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz – WTF and same applies to Kay and Sean.

Grow up people getting BORED of the haters.

queen bee @ 08/30/2010 at 7:49 pm

@Megan DOESN’T RULE SH!T-CAUSE-SHE-GOT-FIRED-FROM TRANSFORMERS-AND-’JENNIFERS BODY’ BOMBED-AT-THE-BOX OFFICE!!! HAHA!!
….I guess the movie audience was thinking zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
LOL!!!

queen bee @ 08/30/2010 at 7:54 pm

…and who the HECK is ‘Kay and Sean”????…. Are those the people that gave Megan her restyllyn and botox injections???

I’m usually not a fan, but I actually like this interview too. It’s better than most of the stuff that’s get posted here.

Megan rules. She’s totally awesome.

Even her stupid HATERS love her since they keep visiting her threads and posting.

Go Meg. We FANS love you always.

woo-hoo Megan rocks

Megan Rules @ 08/30/2010 at 9:34 pm

@Andie: Thanks Andie.

It always makes me laugh and confirms how truly STUPID the haters are because they claim to truly hate a particular star yet spend time on their threads.

TALK ABOUT LACK OF COMMON SENSE, why waste your time and engery posting just focus on the people you do like. The strong hate on this post means Megan is doing something RIGHT and shows some people have serious issues.

Whilst your posting hate to Megan Fox on this site (don’t think she’s worried), she’s making millions and have great time with her life guess what the jokes are YOU haters. Megan Fox is going STRONG where are you again.

I hate it when she touches the side of her head, she always does it in red carpets and interviews. Stop it already, makes me want to rip her hair off.

She’s a godess I mean omg can anyone be more beautiful?Impossible

I Love Megan, she is very beautiful and positive :D

GO GIRL! *-*

Oh…I love Megan Fox! She looks beautiful here, i mean noy like always. The pricing game was interesting! Prize was funny =В
Megan, I wanna see your new movies. (:

That was a very cool interview , i liked it.

what a beauty! and she doesn’t wear ALL BLACK ALL THE TIME, which even makes her more normal and beautiful. She’s the most beautiful in hollywood, hands down.

boring interview. and why would she lie about coming to hollywood aged 18 when she was in fact 15?? it seems kind of hard to mix up. anyways, she seems fake.

Red Velvet @ 08/31/2010 at 8:52 am

LOVE IT!
She seems humble and doesn’t act diva-ish.

She reminds me of a friend I had in high school. She’s so self aware, that it distracts from the conversation. I think it’s a defense mechanism in a way, but it’s also a sign of a rather massive ego. She is so into Megan, while passive aggressively putting down her peers. It’s fascinating. But, overall, I can’t say I dislike her. She seems ok. Most people are up their own arses anyway.

Megan just rockZ… I am her biggest fan :D

the african darkside @ 08/31/2010 at 2:26 pm

She looks good much different than the jonah hex premiere.

So Diablo thinks Megan is not a ***** and is a really cool person. Nevermind the fact that she’s a HORRIBLE ACTRESS. That’s why she gets so much hate. Because she says ignorant things AND she can’t act.

I personally don’t get how she’s supposed to look like Angelina. If anything, her facial structure and the way she moves her mouth is more like Keira Knightley.

Megan is my idol <3

i love megan! She is herself and isnt fake.She is awesome.Keep doing what you do Megan.

Simply STUNNING!

Beautiful girl.

I don’t see the point in hating on her.
Girls especially, can be very b.i.t.c.h.y

I must say I disliked Fox because of the image I was given to by the media. I thought she was a birdbrain.

Seeing this I’m just thinking: Why would people compare her to Jolie? There is room for more than one brunette in Hollywood! Please! Ever since I was a little girl, brunettes were typecasted as ‘bad guys’.

Go Megan go!
From dislike to total love! I hope she is given a real opportunity to show acting skills. Only then will it be fair. :)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All