Anne Hathaway Debuts New Cropped 'Do

Anne Hathaway Debuts New Cropped 'Do

Anne Hathaway shows off a much shorter hairstyle as she films scenes for her latest project, One Day, in Paris on Tuesday (August 31).

The 27-year-old actress shot scenes with co-star Jim Sturgess and chatted with crew members in between takes.

Anne‘s new ‘do is certainly daring, but her rep assures Us Weekly that it’s just a wig!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Anne’s pixie cut – YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures inside of Anne Hathaway‘s much shorter hairdo…

anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 01
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 02
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 03
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 04
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 05
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 06
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 07
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 08
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 09
anne hathaway pixie haircut one day 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yay! i like her and she looks so pretty. i read the book and think they should’ve casted a brit, someone like emily blunt though.

Yay, definitely. But I’m glad it’s just a wig because long hair is always much more useful and versatile than short hair. But she looks very pretty. That look made me channel Audrey Tautou… Don’t you guys think?

When I read the hedline,i thought “oh that wont look good”,but i was plesantly surprised when i saw that she could pull it off. cute dress as well. Much better than emma watson thats for sure! :)

@ cute OMG i thought the same thing! but she looks REALLY cute, almost angelic. And her dress is really classy.

Iffy Miffy @ 08/31/2010 at 2:43 pm

Ohh, very pretty, love it! Well she is a beautiful woman with a really good facial shape so she should be able to pull of different styles.

Butter_Fly @ 08/31/2010 at 2:50 pm

Wow, she looks great with that hairstyle!

She looks good but older

I like this look on her. It’s very classy.

Anne looks great with that haircut and the dress. What a beautiful woman!

Dance In The Dark @ 08/31/2010 at 2:58 pm

Amazing! She looks so stunning with short hair! And so different in a sea of Hollywood bleached extensions! She should definately have it like that permanantly. Love it!

Love her, Hate short hair

She looks like Audrey Hepburn a bit. I hate short hair for the most part but I think she’d wear it well actually

Is that really a wig? Incredibly! Her hair looks so real!

But Anne is gorgeous and classy anyway. This hairstyle suits her perfectly!

Is that really a wig? Incredibly! Her hair looks so real!

But Anne is gorgeous and classy anyway. This hairstyle suits her perfectly!

definitely a “yay”….really like the new ‘do even if it’s a wig. It’s pretty tough to pull off a look like that but if Anne Hathaway ever considers going shorter she should go for it because it frames her face really well. On a side note, really looking forward to this movie. Also, Jim Sturgess still looks uh-mazing with or without grey hair and a beard.

nay, makes her look older. Not everyone can pull off that pixie cut. Lovely dress though

Anne looks great, but I can’t bring myself to look away from Jim! He’s SO the Dexter I pictured when reading the book.

Really like it. Way better than Emma Watson’s haircut. Anne looks a bit like Winona Ryder in “Girl, interrupted” here – but better, I would say.

Wow, she looks fantastic. The up-do does wonders for her!

Wow, short hair looks MUCH BETTER on her.

laverdadduele @ 08/31/2010 at 4:59 pm

It may be stylish, but it’s proven, men prefer women with long hair and that is all that matters.

Wow Anne looks great with that haircut but she also looked good with longer hair too.

Nana Kyerematen @ 08/31/2010 at 9:22 pm

Yay! I wasn’t sure how she was going to pull off Emma Morley with long hair but I guess that’s taken care of! I read One Day over the summer and it was really great, so I was super excited when I heard she’d be playing the role!

longchamp @ 08/31/2010 at 9:35 pm