Dianna Agron: Drop Dead Vanity Fair Gorgeous
This girl gets more gorgeous with each passing day!
– Grew up taking ballet lessons
– Her nickname growing up was Charlie, for her male alter ego and the star of the short stories she’d write in high school
– Revered equally the poised Audrey Hepburn and the madcap Lucille Ball
– Grew up in hotels in Savannah and San Francisco—her father was a Hyatt general manager
– On describing her upcoming movie I Am Number Four: “I’m likening it to Rebel Without a Cause. With supernatural elements. And aliens.” (She’s dating her co-star Alex Pettyfer.)
More pics from Dianna‘s gorgeous shoot at VanityFair.com!