Jason Statham & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Four Seasons Smooch

Jason Statham & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Four Seasons Smooch

Jason Statham and his girlfriend Rosie Huntington-Whiteley arrive for a stay at the Four Seasons hotel on Wednesday (September 1) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The couple, who have been dating since April, shared a smooch before going inside the hotel. There are rumors going around that Rosie has decided to move into Jason‘s house!

Rosie, who debuted the Incredible Bra by Victoria’s Secret last month, has been hard at work filming Transformers 3 with Shia LaBeouf.

jason statham rosie huntington whiteley four seasons 01
jason statham rosie huntington whiteley four seasons 02
jason statham rosie huntington whiteley four seasons 03
jason statham rosie huntington whiteley four seasons 04
jason statham rosie huntington whiteley four seasons 05
jason statham rosie huntington whiteley four seasons 06

Getty

She’s ugly and way to skinny

*She’s ugly and way too skinny

ladylurksalot @ 09/01/2010 at 11:34 pm

Damn, that man is hot! I’m fully aware that he may pay for his girlfriends and all, but I’d still run over them to get to him. Any day.

Does he EVER smile?? He dates a Victoria’s Secret model (I don’t find her attractive, but to each their own) and he’s got a pretty good career. Smile for f-sakes!

Ladylurksalot, I don’t see the appeal but, again, to each their own.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 09/02/2010 at 12:08 am

Rosie’s far more attractive than the people who say she’s not. :)

I am so sick of people always saying that people who criticizes others looks are ugly themselves.

she isn’t ugly.. but she is no Megan Fox…i bet Shia is pissed. I still can’t imagine a plot that will explain why Shia’s character would leave Megan’s character… dumb.

she’s hot as hell, i’d take her over megan any day

I THINK SHE IS VERYYYYYYYYY BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY. SO MORE THAN MEGAN

Why do celebrities stay in hotels when they have houses in LA??

Shes not even an actress, it’s hilarious.
she likes to date much older dudes to get what she wants ..

she is the least attractive Victoria Secret model, also i can see her nips

Jason looks like he wants beat someone up, hahaha

strange couple @ 09/02/2010 at 3:05 am

She looks like a teen with no makeup and he looks like her dad.

Jokergurl @ 09/02/2010 at 3:25 am

I wouldn’t want to mess with Jason Statham in real life, he’s quite the martial artist. I hope Transformers is good. :)

she is not too skinny, her body is good….just not her face. Pretty ugly. Sorry….

She is not too skinny at all,she looks good.She is tall,and her body is much slimmer and hotter than Megan’s body.Megan has the prettier face or had before all that unnecessary plastic surgery.

Pedrozitoo @ 09/02/2010 at 7:20 am

HE`S UGLY but RICH !!!! that`s matter !

She is now looking buff.

Old Man Walking @ 09/02/2010 at 10:26 am

She looks to young for him, is she past 18. It makes him look like an old dirty ****!

She has a man face, she doesn’t pretty, maybe sexy.

skinner than fox.

She is so pretty, c’mon. Ugly why? Because her nouse? WTF! People are so stupid, she is very sexy and seductive, is a VS ANGEL model, her body is amazing, her face is classic and her hair is beautiful.

“I am so sick of people always Saying That People who looks Criticizes others are ugly themselves”

Ridiculous, you happen to be expert in beauty or have a general rule to be beautiful? C’Mon People are retarded!

She is VERY beautiful! Rosie is amazing <3

Rosie is very sexy and pretty! Love her, my fav model eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

GO GIRL, I LOVE YOUR STYLE <3