Jensen Ackles & Brock Kelly: Dean Duo

Jensen Ackles & Brock Kelly: Dean Duo

Jensen Ackles and co-star Brock Kelly leave a fan convention on Wednesday (September 1) in Vancouver, Canada.

On the show, Jensen plays Dean Winchester while Brock plays teen Dean.

Brock, who celebrated his 25th birthday last month, was last romantically linked to Twilight babe Ashley Greene, who is rumored to be dating Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. (She’s even been spotted at a few JoBros concerts!)

jensen ackles brock kelly 01

• Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Theresa Jolie Pitt @ 09/02/2010 at 11:35 pm

Jensen is so sexy XD

commonsense @ 09/02/2010 at 11:37 pm

How old are you JJ? Why are you so obsessed with Twilight?

You might want to get your facts straight. They would have left the convention SUNDAY August 29th not WEDNESDAY September 1.

Good God it should be illegal to be that hot, Jensen.

E. Norma Stitz @ 09/03/2010 at 1:42 am

Nice Bulge.

Shannanigans @ 09/03/2010 at 2:09 am

Thanks JJ! I can’t get enough Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki!

Jensen Ackles again…..?

Brock Kelly is one more of the list for Ashley Greene

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Brock and Jensen combined might just be the best blog posting ever. Great reporting JustJared. ;)

Who is that guy on the left? I want a boyfriend that looks just like that.

Jensen <3

jensenLUVER tanya @ 09/03/2010 at 10:59 am

OOMMMGG THEY LOOK FREAKIN GOOD!! GEEZ THEY TRYIN 2 MAK ME HAV A HEART ATTACK??!!! LOL WISH THEY COM 2 PHILADELPHIA ASAP!!! BROCK IS CRAZY LOOKIN GOOD!! CANT BELIVE ASHLEY LEFT HIM 4 JOE JONAS. SHES AN IDIOT!!! HOPE 2 C MOR BROCK IN THIS SEASON!! justjared.com ur da best lik always!!!

jensenLUVER tanya @ 09/03/2010 at 11:00 am

@merry: AMEN MERRY!!!

jensenLUVER tanya @ 09/03/2010 at 11:01 am

@Rio: HEY HEY WE CANT GET ENOUGH OF JENSEN RIO!! Jus sit bac & enjoy da ride!! LOL

jensenLUVER tanya @ 09/03/2010 at 11:04 am

@Ladyb: LADYB…….VERY DISPPOINTED IN U!!! BROCK PLAYD DA YOUNG JOHN WINCHESTER ON DA SHOW…….HE CAN JUS LOOK AT ME & I WIL FAINT. GOOD LORD I WANT HIM!!! BUT JENSEN IS 1ST. LOL

I’m so glad you’re posting news about the Supernatural boys :)

i love this pictures with jensen! he is so hot!

@jensenLUVER tanya:

Actually, he played Dean as a teenager in season 4 alongside Colin Ford (Young Sam). Young John was played by Matt Cohen.

In conclusion, dont criticize people for ignorance while being ignorant.

JENSENLUVER TANYA @ 09/03/2010 at 9:38 pm

@rose: WTH HOW CAN I B SOOO FREAKIN STUPID!! I KNEW THAT HE PAYED TEENAGE DEAN….WAS I DRUNK, Y DID I TYPE JOHN?? CLEARLY I WAS SENSELESS & DUMB & I REALLY TRUELY ABSOLTELY APOLOGIZE LABYB. ALSO, ROSE, MY INTENTIONS WERENT 2 B MEAN NOR CRITICIZE HER, I WAS JOKIN AROUND & IM NOT IGNORANT, BUT I THANK U 4 POINTED OUT MY TYPO.

JENSENLUVER TANYA @ 09/03/2010 at 9:39 pm

@Ladyb:WTH HOW CAN I B SOOO FREAKIN STUPID!! I KNEW THAT HE PAYED YOUNG DEAN….WAS I DRUNK, Y DID I TYPE JOHN?? CLEARLY I WAS SENSELESS & DUMB & I REALLY TRUELY ABSOLTELY APOLOGIZE LABYB. ALSO, MY INTENTIONS WERENT 2 B MEAN NOR CRITICIZE U, I WAS JOKIN AROUND & IM NOT IGNORANT, BUT I THANK ROSE 4 POINTED OUT MY TYPO.

mrs. robinson @ 09/05/2010 at 7:44 am