Olivia Munn: The Daily Showgirl

Olivia Munn: The Daily Showgirl

Olivia Munn heats up the pages of GQ‘s September 2010 issue, on stands now.

“This is my ‘Suck my…. ‘ pose,” the 30-year-old actress joked. “You know… If I had one.”

Olivia was best known as co-host of G4′s nerdfest Attack of the Show! but will now appear both on NBC’s new comedy Perfect Couples and as the newest correspondent on Jon Stewart‘s The Daily Show.

Ms. Munn just shot another cover for an upcoming issue of Maxim magazine. “On plane flying back from Cabo,” she wrote. “Almost back in America! Just wanted to say I miss u… Yes, you, boo.”

Bigger pic inside…

olivia munn daily showgirl 01

Photos: Alexei Hay/GQ
Posted to: Bikini, Olivia Munn

A&E

Why is she famous?

Very classy and very original…

Butter_Fly @ 09/02/2010 at 1:06 pm

UGH. Not this again.

She’s famous because she’s funny as hell.

She’s a man’s girl, not a girly girl.

NO ONE CARES @ 09/02/2010 at 1:31 pm

U.G.L.Y man/woman. Seriously, everyone HATES this person, no need to EVER post on it again.

ok i have a Q for all the guys out there, do u actually think she’s hot/awesome for making crude jokes?? from a girls POV, shes ugly and trashy

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/02/2010 at 3:17 pm

…ugh.

the truth @ 09/02/2010 at 3:54 pm

She is funny girl and that what i care about. She is not ugly at all. Where is that coming from. She not being lazy like other women her age. Pretty and funny.

She must be thanking God for photoshop. Still looks old and ugly though, can’t this woman ever be photographed WITH clothes ON? Oh, wait, no, cause then people might not be distracted by whatever degrading thing she is doing to get into magazines.

I think she is gorgeous, funny, quickwitted, and smart. Everything I would want! I think I ‘ll send her some roses. :)

@eagle one:

you should do that…I’m sure she really appreciates her fanboys, no, she’s not using you at all. She wants to be your girlfriend, if only she could step out of the tv right, LOL. She panders to loser guys who are dumb enough to believe she actually likes you all…keep buying into it, she still needs more of your money.

“Suck my d/ick pose”? What a very vulgar woman.

nice. very lady-like, olivia…….

offtheproperty @ 09/02/2010 at 8:29 pm

If she had one, it would be good.

shes sexy @ 09/03/2010 at 5:07 pm

HOT!!!!!!!!!

shes not funny. shes a famewhore

One word: Famewhore. Okay another word: Butterface. Aw, all right, one more: Pathetic.

I’m so much “hotter” than her it’s not even funny. Every single girl who posts on here is excruciatingly hotter than her.