Wentworth Miller Premieres 'Resident Evil' In Japan

Wentworth Miller Premieres 'Resident Evil' In Japan

Wentworth Miller keeps it sleek in a suit the red carpet during the world premiere of Resident Evil: Afterlife at Roppongi Hills on Thursday (September 2) in Tokyo, Japan.

WATCH: “Resident Evil: Afterlife” Trailer

The 38-year-old former Prison Break star was joined by co-stars Mika Nakashima, Milla Jovovich, and expectant mom Ali Larter.

Resident Evil: Afterlife opens worldwide on September 10.

15+ pictures inside of Wentworth Miller premiering Resident Evil

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
A doll & Icy @ 09/02/2010 at 2:59 pm

Sweet sweet went!

Oh Went i missed you!!! still cute btw <3

E.E.CUMMINGS Says... @ 09/02/2010 at 3:14 pm

Wentworth is a magnificent person inside & outside. I have a great respect for him and I wish him all the most beautiful things in life. I hope that his professional projects (behind the cameras & others) will be full of success. You deserve it Went ! I keep a wonderfull souvenir during your visit at Cannes on 2006 & I really really hope to meet you again In France (maybe for the promotional tour of resident Evil..who knows !) just to say “hello” GO ON Went ! You are the best & till the same, till the same !!!

commonsense @ 09/02/2010 at 3:22 pm

Ali Larter looks great, so healthy and happy.

thies no nice @ 09/02/2010 at 3:26 pm

Ali should not wear short dresses, not next to Milla anyway lol

Wentworth looks so good.

Wentworth looks so good.

the truth @ 09/02/2010 at 3:38 pm

Love Love Love him. still cute as ever.Also Milla Jovovic and Ali larter. Hope her flying didn’t cause any harm to the baby. All are them are good actors to watch! Hope to see the movie!

What’s with him his face is square.

Wentworth is an outstanding human being. I wish him all the happiness and success in his life and career. Went you make all your fans so proud. God bless you always!

om my god, he looks so good here!

maria mel @ 09/02/2010 at 4:38 pm

good , sexy,handsome everything

callmewhatever @ 09/02/2010 at 4:55 pm

awww my baby is getting gray now, how cute lol

……and fat ! double chin & nice. #4

Wentworth, you are great, wonderful and amazing!!!!!
Thank JJ for pics.

You know just checked a vid from this and Wents face is bloated and his teeth are weird. He’s talkin’ like he’s super truper happy and it’s all just so weird. Where is old Went? this new Went- guy is creepy.

Um I respectfully ask to get those min back. It was like a cheap version of the matrix/ultraviolet/Equalibrium minus the WOW and psychological mind messing. What I dont get this was how could a game be so popular. Ive never played them so I can only imagine how much they suck if this is their movie version. It’s just blah and braincell killing. Call me a nagger but I loved shawn of teh dead and the likes but for some reason this thing never felt like a zombie flick. I don’t think I’ll be watching this anyway it’s the 10th anniversary of 9-11 so at least on that day I’ll be busy getting ready for the next day. But Meh I don’t think I’ll be watching it and I barely got through the first one intact- I didnt bother watching the other two which Im told wasn’t a bad decision. It was like a rip off of The Cube and again minus the psychological messing of the brain and kickass coolness- which someone like me really likes :P. Eh, kids will like it….I think.

Catherine @ 09/02/2010 at 6:45 pm

@E.E.CUMMINGS Says…:
OMG, you’re so pathetic.

@thies no nice:
When she’s not pregnant, Ali actually has a much prettier body than Milla.

LOL!! Wentworth has “old man thighs” now!!

@macaroon: Agreed she is one breathtaking mother to be. Milla was just god awfully scary when she was preggers. Even now she’s cary looking and manly while Ali is as she’s always been an amazingly beautiful woman.

Wentworth Miller very well received and applauded in Japan. It is a demonstration of affection for the great actor who consider the Japanese people as well. He looks amazing and very happy alongside Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter at the premiere of Resident Evil 4. I wish them success. Thanks JJ for pics.

milla looks amazing.

Ali looks radiant! Love the dress!
Milla is trying for baby #2 now