Wentworth Miller Premieres 'Resident Evil' In Japan

Wentworth Miller Premieres 'Resident Evil' In Japan

Wentworth Miller keeps it sleek in a suit the red carpet during the world premiere of Resident Evil: Afterlife at Roppongi Hills on Thursday (September 2) in Tokyo, Japan.

WATCH: “Resident Evil: Afterlife” Trailer

The 38-year-old former Prison Break star was joined by co-stars Mika Nakashima, Milla Jovovich, and expectant mom Ali Larter.

Resident Evil: Afterlife opens worldwide on September 10.

15+ pictures inside of Wentworth Miller premiering Resident Evil

• Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

A doll & Icy @ 09/02/2010 at 2:59 pm

Sweet sweet went!

Oh Went i missed you!!! still cute btw <3

E.E.CUMMINGS Says... @ 09/02/2010 at 3:14 pm

Wentworth is a magnificent person inside & outside. I have a great respect for him and I wish him all the most beautiful things in life. I hope that his professional projects (behind the cameras & others) will be full of success. You deserve it Went ! I keep a wonderfull souvenir during your visit at Cannes on 2006 & I really really hope to meet you again In France (maybe for the promotional tour of resident Evil..who knows !) just to say “hello” GO ON Went ! You are the best & till the same, till the same !!!

commonsense @ 09/02/2010 at 3:22 pm

Ali Larter looks great, so healthy and happy.

thies no nice @ 09/02/2010 at 3:26 pm

Ali should not wear short dresses, not next to Milla anyway lol

Wentworth looks so good.

Wentworth looks so good.

the truth @ 09/02/2010 at 3:38 pm

Love Love Love him. still cute as ever.Also Milla Jovovic and Ali larter. Hope her flying didn’t cause any harm to the baby. All are them are good actors to watch! Hope to see the movie!

What’s with him his face is square.

Wentworth is an outstanding human being. I wish him all the happiness and success in his life and career. Went you make all your fans so proud. God bless you always!

om my god, he looks so good here!

maria mel @ 09/02/2010 at 4:38 pm

good , sexy,handsome everything

callmewhatever @ 09/02/2010 at 4:55 pm

awww my baby is getting gray now, how cute lol

……and fat ! double chin & nice. #4

Wentworth, you are great, wonderful and amazing!!!!!
Thank JJ for pics.

You know just checked a vid from this and Wents face is bloated and his teeth are weird. He’s talkin’ like he’s super truper happy and it’s all just so weird. Where is old Went? this new Went- guy is creepy.

Um I respectfully ask to get those min back. It was like a cheap version of the matrix/ultraviolet/Equalibrium minus the WOW and psychological mind messing. What I dont get this was how could a game be so popular. Ive never played them so I can only imagine how much they suck if this is their movie version. It’s just blah and braincell killing. Call me a nagger but I loved shawn of teh dead and the likes but for some reason this thing never felt like a zombie flick. I don’t think I’ll be watching this anyway it’s the 10th anniversary of 9-11 so at least on that day I’ll be busy getting ready for the next day. But Meh I don’t think I’ll be watching it and I barely got through the first one intact- I didnt bother watching the other two which Im told wasn’t a bad decision. It was like a rip off of The Cube and again minus the psychological messing of the brain and kickass coolness- which someone like me really likes :P. Eh, kids will like it….I think.

Catherine @ 09/02/2010 at 6:45 pm

@E.E.CUMMINGS Says…:
OMG, you’re so pathetic.

@thies no nice:
When she’s not pregnant, Ali actually has a much prettier body than Milla.

LOL!! Wentworth has “old man thighs” now!!

@macaroon: Agreed she is one breathtaking mother to be. Milla was just god awfully scary when she was preggers. Even now she’s cary looking and manly while Ali is as she’s always been an amazingly beautiful woman.

Wentworth Miller very well received and applauded in Japan. It is a demonstration of affection for the great actor who consider the Japanese people as well. He looks amazing and very happy alongside Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter at the premiere of Resident Evil 4. I wish them success. Thanks JJ for pics.

milla looks amazing.

Ali looks radiant! Love the dress!
Milla is trying for baby #2 now

Mah Boo..!

Thanks so so much jj for the updates& the pics.Went looks super gorgeous as always.Best of luck for him in this movie & his upcoming movie TMP.He’s charming & talented,no doubt he deserves the best

He’s the only reason why i’ll be watching RE…

love you Went

Went is soo goog looking. Love his black/grey hair, makes him more hot!! He looks verry happy on the pictures, i’m glad for him!! He is a sweety!!!

Red Velvet @ 09/03/2010 at 12:06 am

The trailer looks amazing ! Go went, i hope you’ll get more movie after this

Just Interested @ 09/03/2010 at 1:43 am

he’s good looking and all but i have to say he looks nothing like his character chris redfield

He is really handsome.

No word to say…just say thank you very much JJ…..the only reason to watch this movie is bcos of him.Wenty is the best.All the best and God bless you

Went looks fantasric as always. I love the way the light catches his grey hair his head sparkles!!!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!

Thank you JJ for the fantastic pics!! Went looks amazing~ It almost looks as though he never gets old — let me guess, a secret vampire maybe. LOL

LOVE LOVE LOVE Went!!!

E.E.CUMMINGS Says... @ 09/03/2010 at 7:28 am

@Catherine: Yes you really are.

PrettySimpleton @ 09/03/2010 at 8:44 am

Such a hottie I swear and a clever fellow also. Makes him that much more yummy.

Wentworth you are so handsome…but besides looks you are a wonderfull human being and a true gentleman:) I wish i had a guy like you lol…….i know (keep dreaming). Cant wait to see you in Resident Evil,i do miss prison break..well i missed you!! Love you

Sigh! Some women have all the luck. I would crawl over broken glass, swim through seven oceans, climb seven mountains to wake up next to that face every morning

jensenLUVER tanya @ 09/03/2010 at 11:10 am

WOW WENTWORTH IS LOOKIN GOOD!! I MISS HIM!! HES GONA B AWESUM IN THIS MOVIE!! SEEN DA TRAILER & ITS CRAZY!! ALWAYS LUVED MILLA. SHES PERFECT!! CANT WAIT 4 DA MOVIE 2 COM UP!!

@Anon: More like – some MEN have all the luck ;)

Oh my god.. Milla’s body is insane..

the longest bachelor ever … let a woman in went!!

@coolpix: Gay men tend to stay bachelors for long. ‘let a woman in’ hmm don’t think so…lol

Le Petit Prince a dit... @ 09/03/2010 at 4:10 pm

Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much….. :-D

Looking very good Went. All the best on the movie and hope it is a huge hit for you.

Now looking slimmer, his “fans” who have been slandering him because of what looked to be a little more weight on him are the first to comment on how much better he looks.What if he gains some weight back, will it be comments again to tell him to lay of the cookies or your fan girls will leave you for the next good looking guy. Poor Went to have this crap in his acting life.

New thread . Finally after more then a month . Only 48 comments. Says it all.He is not well known or widely popular.

maria mel @ 09/04/2010 at 4:09 pm

@cutie:

AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO PROVE BY SAYING THIS?THAT HE IS NOT WELL KNOWN ? I THINK WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS THA HE IS A GOOD ACTOR… WITH A BIG FAN BASE …YOU ARE DIFINETELY NOT ONE OF HIS FANS YOU JUST WASTE YOUR TIME

@Emilia:
I.m a big fan off Wentworth and will never leave him for a other good looking guy. If he gains some weight back, no problem for me.

Wentworth looks SUPER GORGEOUS!
It’s so true!
HE is the only reason for me to see Resident Evil Afterlife.

@newory: I was talking about @ Bunny because I still remember her slandering comments about Went when he was seen walking with Tyron. And now she is all so happy about him because he is a bit slimmer.The same guy same talent but unfortunately same stupid so called fans only see the wrapping.

@maria mel: What’s with being stuck on CAPS lmao. If he was a good actor he wouldn’t be in RE and he’d have hundreds of comments on his thread already.You Excom don’t even count. Sad deluded cases.

maria mel @ 09/05/2010 at 4:16 am

@cutie:

thats your opinion which i really dont care about …and whats wrong with resident evil ? its a nice movie…. you sound like a dissapointed fan or what? because youre trying to prove things that his real fans will never believe so just go away we dont care if he is famous around the world and well known we care that he is what he is and he doesnt show a fake person in front of the cameras or pretend someone els he goes step by step on his carrer and doesnt expect too much ..AND WE RESPECT THIS … you are not a fan you made that clear to us now that we understand this GO AWAY find someone els

@maria mel: No need to prove anything .If Went happens to have a big fanbase it does not show on Jared. No need to get offensive, anyone not in a denial can get that.
( The fans of the A-list actors on Jared talk about ‘dead threads’ when they are still on top five but havn´t reached 100 comments.) Just logical.

@maria mel:I don´t need to be a fan of his acting to be here but you call yourself a ‘real fan’ and still you don’t care if Wentworth is famous or well known around the world! This desperate housewives private party on Excom is not helping his career much. Every time one of you silly cows Email people for info, you only make it look bad for him.

@Emilia:
Oh Oke I understand wrong I’m sorry. For me Wentworth is a beauty outside and inside .He is friendly, polite, intelligent and down to earth.
He is always beautiful, doesn’t matter how he looks!

Ukraine Love @ 09/05/2010 at 3:54 pm

I am not so sure about wanting to look more on Excommunicated website. They are talking bad about Milla because they think about her taking spotlight from Went. Wentworth would not like those talking so badly about Milla. He says Milla is wonderful and a star of this movie.

He is still looking young and handsome……..
Miss u ….. Wentworth….

I’m excited to watch it…….. super….

@cutie, kindly try to give a word if encouragement.Wenty is the best

Im waiting RE4. I love the game and the movie. Wentworth good luck.

Wentworth Miller I consider you a great actor. I wish success in your career.

Very cute and gorgeous amazing man. Love u

Nice work in RE4. I watch Went in the movie. He’s so hot in pics.

Oh I love the actor and his work in PB. I want to see 3D , Resident Evil with him and Milla and Ali. Congr to them. Luv pics. Wentttttttttttttttt sooooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyy

I think Wentworth Miller isn’t just good actor cause he’s the best actor in the world. He’s is educated, beautiful and so on. Loves news. Thank you Just Jared.

Anata wa shigoto to totemo kawai gambate shiru. Watashi ai suru anata shigoto. Arigato gosaimas JJ.

Love his work and love him!! So cute guy.

He is a good actor and a nice men! Look forwards to see him in 3D.

I watched the three previous films and enjoyed. I watched Prison Break and I liked. I want to see Wentworth Miller work well as Chris Redfield. I’m gonna like this movie too. The cast is good

Chris Redfield will make me go to the movies because I love action movie. I want to see Resident Evil 4 in 3D. ‘ll Be awesome I bet Wenty will give blood to make a good movie.

Amore, sai che ti ammiro in ogni momento. Si fanno già parte dei miei pensieri. Impossibile dimenticare gli occhi su Prison Break e nelle foto. Non vedo l’ora di vederti in Resident Evil 4 come il pezzo più bello del mondo. Un bacio per te BELLOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hes wondefful in Japan…………….Waiitng in movie…..Cuteeeeeeeeeee
Went yummyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s so amazing!!

Bwahahahhaha posting multiple trying to make it look Wentworth’s got some fans!!!!!

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
Stamina

We saw RE 4 today. The first 20 to 30 minutes you don’t see Went in the movie but then he is constantly on screen.
Realy nice to see him in 3D, he did a great job!!!