Kanye West Pens Apology Song For Taylor Swift

Kanye West Pens Apology Song For Taylor Swift

It’s been an entire year since Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift‘s win for “Best Female Video” at the 2009 MTV VMAs.

Kanye already apologized on his blog but he also wrote an apology song too!

“I wrote a song for Taylor Swift that’s so beautiful and I want her to have it,” Kanye wrote on his Twitter. “If she won’t take it then I’ll perform it for her.”

He added, “She had nothing to do with my issues with award shows. She had no idea what hit her. She’s just a lil girl with dreams like the rest of us. She deserves the apology more than anyone…
When I woke up from the crazy nightmare I looked in the mirror and said GROW UP KANYE … I take the responsibility for my actions. I am not a bad person. Even in that moment I was only trying to do good but people don’t always need my help. Beyonce didn’t need that. MTV didn’t need that and Taylor and her family friends and fans definitely didn’t want or need that.

“I’ve hurt, I’ve bled, I’ve learned. I only want to do good. I am passionate I am human I am real. I wish I could meet every hater. I wish I could talk to every hater face to face and change there a opinion of me one conversation at a time. I wish they all knew how much I really cared about music and pop culture and art and peoples feelings. I wish they could accept that I’ve grown and only want to do good for the world. I want to help as many people as I can. I want to help starting with the music and ending with the smile. I want to win there hearts back so I can continue to bring my take on culture to the masses with a clean opinion.”

“It starts with this…” Kanye ended. “I’m sorry Taylor.”

DO YOU THINK Taylor will accept Kanye’s song??

Credit: Chris Polk; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kanye West, Taylor Swift

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Chantelle Watts @ 09/04/2010 at 1:58 pm

I think that’s a very humble and mature gesture.

I liked it!

That was nice :-)

I look forward to hearing the song.. lol

if someone hands you an apology accept it so i think she should show how mature she is

In America everything is a show!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/04/2010 at 2:19 pm

…good for him. he’s a douchebag, he knows it, and he’s trying to fix it. but c’mon, as much as he owes her an apology song.. she owes him a thank you song. cause the min he jacked (kayned) her acceptance speech the sympathy she received trusted her career into the stratosphere. she owes him! …and we all know it. ahahahahahahahaha

I can’t fcuking stand Taylor Swift.

Kanye & his mom (RIP) spitting an old verse [rare footage]

THe song is beautiful and oh yes i do think Taylor will accept the touching song ..absolutely.
In fact i believe Taylor accepted Kayne’s apology a very long time ago. It semed like it was the ppl who were holding grudges . The media made it worse too making up rediculous headline stories adding ignorant messages that were not there..never were. Anything for a story. I can’t believe ppl pay money for that crap.

Nice message above Kane:) Very passionate. I can feel the remorse in your words. And again i don’t believe you ever had to worry about Taylor Swift not forgiving you either. She is such a sweetheart you could see her forgivness in her eyes
If that song is as beautiful as the message above maybe you two could get together and make a duo of it. That would be cool. Do something with it. It has a history behind it. right…make it kickazzz booyahh. lol booyah is for Neelah.

Funny, I completely forgot about Kanye and Taylor. “Apology for what,” is what I thought when I read this headline. Kanye didn’t do himself any favors, but he did Taylor a big favor when he stormed the stage last year. He’s a genius artist who doesn’t think before he acts, she’s a mediocre singer/songwriter who lucked out and was made the focus of a lot of attention because she handled herself so well after the MTV incident.

She should have sent him flowers for doing what he did!

A little too late for that Kann-Yayerz!! Next!

Well as much I admire this gesture, why now, why on the vma week, why on beyonce’s bday,why in twitter and why bring up the incident again after a year. I’m sure Taylor already accept the apology a year ago and she already moved on.
Can’t help to think that this may be a publicity stunt. I will believe him if he just met up with Taylor and talk and apologize to her, no media, no BS just him and her.

good for him

I thought it was hilarious when the world hated Kanye after the VMAs. Ironically, the joke was on the public. He made Taylor more popular, unfortunately.

People saying that it should’ve been Taylor thanking him are incredibly ignorant. She already had her career when this whole incident happened. She had already sold millions of CD’s, she definitely didn’t need him for anything. And about this whole twitter apology, I have to say that he deserves respect and for people, especially the media, to stop picking on him. Someone who knows how to sincerely apologize and has the humility of doing it again deserves respect. We all make mistakes, it doesn’t matter what kind of mistake we make, at the end of the day a mistake is still a mistake, regarding the damage. And we make them to learn from them and become a better person, and I believe that after this whole incident, Kanye West did become a better person for good.

Oh gosh!!! I even forgot about the whole kanye Taylor thingy!! Why doesn’t kanye go help the world then instead of saying it!! There’s millions of people that need the help than these celebrities!!

Iffy Miffy @ 09/04/2010 at 4:05 pm

Oh please. He’s just dragging it out again for more publicity. If he met up with her, apologised in person like a proper human being, it would have been one thing. Now, it’s all just – oh look PR PR! Nonsense.

For a second i thought he might be joking or something..but after i read all what he has to say…he seems to be sincere about it..i always give people a second chance…yes, i do like his music…goodluck Kenye…

It sounds like a heartfelt apology so I hope she accepts. But I’m skeptical that he really learned from this incident.

he doesn’t need to apologize to her. Him doing what he did at the MTV awards has the best thing that happened to her, she became so much more famous than what she was with all the pity people took on her (and people who deny that are rather naive), thanks to him, she has become incredibly overexposed.

Besides this apology is just more publicity on his behalf, didn’t he apologize a year ago and didn’t she accept it? ridiculous.

rock n roll queen @ 09/04/2010 at 4:32 pm

maybe if she accepts this it will become the only good song she has ever sung

Not Impressed by AJ @ 09/04/2010 at 4:42 pm

Why are Taylor Swift haters so ignorant? It’s like they never want to check facts before they post.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 09/04/2010 at 4:44 pm

@jen:

It’s not the best thing that has happened to her, that reply is ignorant.

to chantelle watts @ 09/04/2010 at 5:14 pm

a very humble and mature gesture would have been to make this apology 12 months ago. this is not impressive. he just wants to be invited back to the grammys

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All