Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Chris Pine: New 'Unstoppable' Still!

Chris Pine: New 'Unstoppable' Still!

Check out this new still from the upcoming thriller Unstoppable starring Chris Pine!

The Tony Scott film co-stars Denzel Washington and follows the two leading men as they stop a suicide mission involving train-fulls of hazardous chemicals.

WATCH: ‘Unstoppable’ Trailer

When asked about the adrenaline-packed stunts for Unstoppable, Chris, who just turned thirty last week, told MTV that his new flick has inevitable similarities with the 1994 blockbuster starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock : “It’s very much like Speed in the sense that … you have two vehicles that are moving, and they’re both capable of inflicting large-scale damage, and it’s up to two people to stop it who are initially at odds. Obviously, Denzel and I don’t fall in love in this one, but there’s a lot of love there for sure.”

Unstoppable opens everywhere on November 12!

John Parra/Getty

Pamela Maguire @ 09/05/2010 at 2:53 pm

I hope Chris Pine gets Denzel Washington to make a cameo in the next Star Trek movie.

This movie sounds so unbelievably stupid. Not even Chris’ and Denzel’s pretty faces can make up for it.

My eyes!!! @ 09/05/2010 at 3:19 pm

Another difference between Speed and Unstoppable is that Unstoppable is based on true events. They really should promote that more because it would help audiences make the leap and suspend disbelief.

This man is way too hot to be straight !

Can’t wait for this one! Sounds like it will be alot of fun!

he turned 30? time to get married chris!

@Dianna: LOL..
seriously???
are you high?
go back to the stone age.

@Franck: I say the same thing, I think he’s gay!

@Well: He used to be very cozy-cozy with Zachary Quinto before. I guess Star Treck set was lot of fun.

@Dianna:

Gee, I`d marry him in a heartbeat! Go, Chris!

@Franck: I picked up the gay vibe on Zachary when I use to watch Heroes. You may have a point there about the on set fun!!

Oh Well! And I’ m think he is straight!!!!
Thanks JJ for Chris here finally again!!!

@Well: I wish I was there =)
A night with Chris Pine must definitely made my life ! After I could die in piece !

And I hope to see Chris and Denzel in Unstoppable on november 05!!!

piece??? pufffff!!!!

@S@n: LOL…..HAHAHAHAH!…….WELL …I’m think CP is STRAIGHT, too!…..And if he was gay I don’t think ZQ would be the guy… sorry ZQ hahahahah! …..love both ….but more the always AWESOME CP!!!!
…..And I can’t wait for Unstoppable!!!

And I love the bromance PINTO!……can’t wait for Star Trek Sequel!!!!

Butter_Fly @ 09/05/2010 at 8:17 pm

@Dianna: Yep…I agree….to me!

Chris is’nt gay! But I think Zach might be. hmmmmmmmmm………….

Anonymous @ 09/06/2010 at 8:58 am

he is HOT HOT HOT!
:D

butterface @ 09/06/2010 at 5:32 pm

so ugly

butterface @ 09/06/2010 at 5:32 pm

he looks like a monkey in the face

@butterface: WHAT??? Oh yeah! a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS monkey, of course!!!

Another nice picture of Chris. Keep them coming. Roll on 12 November.

Chris is not gay because he’s mine. HAHA I wish, as in I wish he were mine…Oh dear.