Michelle Williams: 'Meek's Cutoff' Venice Premiere!

Michelle Williams: 'Meek's Cutoff' Venice Premiere!

Michelle Williams hits the red carpet at the premiere of her new Oregon Trail western, Meek’s Cutoff, during the 2010 Venice Film Festival at the Sala Grande Palazzo Del Cinema on Sunday (September 5) in Venice, Italy.

The actress, who turns 30 on Thursday, glowed in a Jason Wu dove grey silk chiffon embroidered gown with jabot collar. She accessorized with Louboutin slingback shoes, Cecelia bag, and Bulgari jewels.

According to Variety, Michelle “anchors the ensemble with a performance of fierce grit and unflinching moral strength, staring down Meek (Bruce Greenwood) and firing a rifle with the same bone-deep conviction.” Sounds intense!

30+ pictures inside of Michelle Williams premiering Meek’s Cutoff

michelle williams meeks cutoff venice 27
michelle williams meeks cutoff venice 28
michelle williams meeks cutoff venice 29
michelle williams meeks cutoff venice 30

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Beautiful. I love how she looks.
I think it is really good that someone in Hollywood looks different finally!!!!

bad dress, love the hair and the color.

I actually like the dress it would just look better on someone with a nicer body

same as brokeback mountain @ 09/05/2010 at 4:02 pm

Excuse me she has had her hair like that since her movie with
her boyfriend Heath Ledger Broke Back Mountain..!! And has
never changed it..What happened people you the comment page
use to praise her for being a great mom to Heath’s daughter..
Now she has the first premiere at the Venice Film Festival and
she is considered a loser..Who knows maybe she might be
pregnant you never know do you.. And the snarky remarks…
well keep them to yourselves.

Beautiful Michelle @ 09/05/2010 at 4:21 pm

@same as brokeback mountain:
It’s okay…I know it’s frustrating to share the world with people who say that a person who is probably a 2 or 4 is “too thick”. Bony ass Victoria Beckham is what these people aspire to be.
Michelle lives a quiet life…acting because she loves it and not for a big paycheck and attention.
I think she’s a great role model as a 30 year old mom…beauty and grace.
Ignore the superficial posts.

really now @ 09/05/2010 at 4:23 pm

@same as brokeback mountain: Who are you, the comment police? This is not a fansite, stupid. No one has to praise celebrities if they don’t feel like it. So an actress is raising her kid, wow, a national hero. You don’t know any of these people, they’re not your friend. Quit acting like an $$wipe and get a life.

She looks elegant….very nice. Has such a nice smile.

Glad to see, even after Heath Michelle Venice.I hope Michelle has also brought with it little Matilda, Venice is beautiful.An Italian …..

She looks like Doris Day!! She got real lucky in the actin biz.

I love Michelle! I think she is a very beautiful young woamn. I also think it was very sweet of her to wear her Granny’s wedding dress to the festivities! LOL!

Is Matilda about to have a sibling??

OK. Seriously, not the best hair, nor the best dress for MIchelle.
She’s always very cool and petit, and I am wondering, if Maltida is about to have to have a sibling.
I will be so very happy for the 3 of them!!!
Matilda looks so determined and inteligent all the time, great genes at work. Anyway, I trust Michelle’s judegment and really wish, OK, wishful thinking that Maltida will become a proud, big sister.

She’s kinda cute but doesn’t really have the body for a dress like that. No waist.

sweetness @ 09/05/2010 at 5:40 pm

she’s too young to have such an old look here. wrong stylist move.

and what’s the deal. who knows if she’s a good actress? ..she makes films that NO ONE wants to see or is willing to pay to see. why is she not casted in films that have some box office potential?

@Joyce:

And this cut is slightly different from both Carey’s and Michelle’s first pixie cut. This one has longer bangs and top, with nearly a buzz at the back.

I like it and I like that she put a different spin on her pixie.

She is so beautiful but I’m just not digging the dress! She’s gorgeous though she looks good but she could look stunning!

Radiohead @ 09/05/2010 at 6:41 pm

@sweetness: Why don’t you go back to watching The Twilight Saga, honey? But not before you’ve finished your happy meal!

People who watch good films know that she is a good actress. Crazy thought, I know!

Maybe I’m just old-fashioned, but I really love this dress. I also felt the same with Carey Mulligan at the Cannes Film Festival. I personally don’t think this look is ageing at all, but evidently I seem to be in the minority! I think she stands out far more than boring Eva Longoria in her pageant gowns.

I don’t know if she has a stylist or not, but you can kind of tell she has input in her red carpet choices. It correlates well with her personal style we see in her candids. Someone like Kristen Stewart, I wish she would fire her stylist and work with somebody who lets her have a bit of input.

i think this dress is more for a way older woman. like helen mirren old.

michelle looks cute in dresses like knee-length.

@Lilah: haha, ur so right, eva does wear pageant frocks!!

cute dress but the clutch shouldn’t be black…

Classy, talented, lovely lady, always the best to her and her daughter Matilda. The dress would be fine if it was shorter I think with the 50′s style the train doesn’t fit the dress. I do agree she looks a bit Tippi Hedren Hitchcockseque (yeah it’s not a word so what)

cute face, bad body.

michelle had this cut hair before Carey Mulligan and who knew Carey 3 years ago ??. It’s carey who looks like Michelle

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All