Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Zac Efron: Sleeveless Sexy

Zac Efron: Sleeveless Sexy

Zac Efron is the pits!

The 22-year-old actor kept it sexy in a sleeveless tee for this new exclusive shot provided to JustJared.com from the upcoming September/October 2010 issue of Wonderland Magazine. (The cover shot of him in a leather jacket and the pic of him biting into his necklace are equally as hot.)

The Zac issue goes on sale September 9th in the UK, and then three weeks later in the US and as an iPad App. Stay tuned for more!

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

SEXAYYY : )

ZanessaFanForever @ 09/06/2010 at 3:41 pm

OMGGGGG!!! I <3333 this picture, Zac Efron is sooo hot :)
Vanessa is so lucky :)

ThomYorke @ 09/06/2010 at 3:43 pm

So are they releasing one picture every day? Stupid.

@ThomYorke: Why is that stupid? It’s a way of building the hype.

He looks good! I am looking forward to reading the entire article.

So are they releasing one picture every day? Stupid. [2]

OMG!!!!!!! *thump* soooo sexy, dude, vanessa, dont ever forget how lucky you are

This picture is not one of my favorites

@ThomYorke: @Julie: You clearly do not know anything about marketing and how to build hype around a product (Zac) that’s the stupid thing, commenting on something you ignore.

Anyways, he looks gorgeous as always.

This boy is delicious.

Gorgeous!
This shoot makes him look so young though!

totally don’t get this guy’s appeal. he looks like a 14 year old child who can’t help but be gay. don’t want to insult anyone, i just don’t get it, absolutely unattractive dude!

Oh my! that is one super hot photo! I’m loving this photshoot from what i’ve seen so far. Those are some sexy hot pits!! Wow.

@Dan: They can release one photo everyday BUT Jared shouldn’t post it everyday. .-.

really? he looks like he’s about to cry and poop at the same time!

LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

He looks absolutely ridiculous.

LOL @ his nasty unshaven armpits in contrast to his plucked brows and ladyface

I don’t care for him but I burst out laughing as I was scrolling down the main page & had to comment. That is the fugliest, cheesiest photo I have ever seen….what the hell lol?

ok all haters, stop!
HE looks good! HOT!
:B
are u jealous?
are u STUPID???!?!

POOR…U KNOW?
GET A LIFE SILLY PEOPLE

Zac efron, i’m so proud of you!

OH MY GOD… HE LOOK TOTALLY HOT!… AS ALWAYS.

@trinity Jealous? Hahahahahaha honey I’m a GIRL and I think he’s gross. I remember someone described him as the kid who looks like he would pick his nose in class then hide in under the table. Describes him perfectly lmao. Do not get his appeal AT ALL.

man this dork is trying way too hard lately and just comes off as a douche.

@um, no: Your obviously blind. I BET someone did something to you to make you “not get his appeal” because if you find robert pattinson appealing and not THIS, then please do everyone a favor and GO TO THE EYE DOCTOR SWEETY k? k & your the GIRl who finds shemans extraordinarily sexy :( So sad. Get a life.

Macchiato @ 09/06/2010 at 5:13 pm

i don´t hate him or anything but he just SCREAMS GAYYY !
( i don´t have anything against gays just for the record )

Looks like he just ate a sour candy, but still unbelievably hansom.

Don’t know why they felt the need to photo shop pictures of the very handsome Zac Efron. This picture kind of reminds me of Grease. The black sleeveless shirt John Travolta wore. And when that movie came out, everyone considered John Travolta (Danny Zuko) a stud. It was ELECTRIFYING!!!

@Ben: I agree but put this into perspective: the guy is nearly 23 and is still being referred to as the “High School Kid.”

smokey005 @ 09/06/2010 at 5:34 pm

lovE u zaC!!!
mwah..u uber hot n sexy
but pleeeeaassse shave ur pitz….it nASTy

@Elle: Robert footface Pattinson? Hahahahahaha PLEASE. That street hobo is just as gross. Neither are remotely attractive, looks or personality wise.

Here come the haters!!!!!!
Your right JJ this is an exclusive shot, this picture is the best one sleeveless sexy,absolutely handsome.

Yes, where do all these homophobic people and just plain haters come from?

Electrifying–You’re The One That I Want.

He is a good looking guy, but men shut shave their arm pits too!!

He gets more annoying and gross by each day. F$k off already, Efron.

diana prince @ 09/06/2010 at 6:14 pm

The cut of the t shirt is really icky, a total turn off. The whole shoot looks verrrrry gay. It won’t help the rumours but I guess he doesn’t pay too much attention to that.

We get one Zac picture a day so JJ can stretch it out and get many hits.

total eye candy

WICKED WENCH @ 09/06/2010 at 8:14 pm

I have a major armpit fetish when it comes to men, and this photo is total PIT PO.RN for me! I bet he smells delish!

This pic is much better than others!
Others look like a gay@_@
He is hot in this pic!!

@Hannah:

He needs to adjust his image for his retarded fans. A way to make himself relevant But I can see the agony in his eyes begging to be release from this poorly imitated masculine image and one day he will reveal who he truly loves and to the horror and dismay of all it will not be Vanessa and it will;l not be another girl. But someone whose hiding in the closet with him.

@trinity:

Did you forgot to take your meds again? Take it it will do you good.

Ok, not a hater. I’m feeling a bit in A weird dream. Am I the only one who is shocked by the under arm hair? Why did they add this shot? I’m sure he must be upset. I would be.

Zac looks amazing in these pics. I don’t know why these wonderful images irritate some people. If it truly bothers you, get off this board. And no, he is not gay and quit making it sound like that is an incurable disease. He’s been in a 5 year relationship with a beautiful girl, so that should tell you something.

Armpits are a no no to most fashion editors. Wonder how they got through here? He is bloodless and boring to me. Not exactly a young Mickey Rourke. No very masculine.

@darla: you shoul be grown up!

What is the problem with you haters on this site? The guy haters are so jealous because they don’t look sexy like him. and the girl haters are jealous because they can’t have him.
So you haters need to get a life and stop bad mouthing Zac just because he famous.

#20 Sara:

Alot of guys don’t shave their underarms. My husband doesn’t thank god. It is gross guys with no underarm hair.That is just as bad as a girl who has underarm hair. As as for his eyebrows, where are you looking? He doesn’t shave his eyebrows.

#25 Ben: What is your problem?

This photo looks cheesy. He looks gay and his face looks like it’s doing a weird pout. Have nothing wrong with him and I like him but just really hate this photo. It screams gay

For crying out loud, I believe it is normal for women in Germany to have hairy armpits. God intended for us to have hair under our arms and between our legs. They must’ve been put there for a reason, to protect the sensitive parts of our bodies. It is manly to have hair under the arms, didn’t ya know?
I guess some of you just can’t get over how beautifully gorgeous he is and how sculptured his body and just want to believe he is gay, talk about mindset!! A further note is that he has good genes and lives healthy. Hate to dissappoint but he is a true blood heterosexual inside and out, so Live with it! As for dissing him, it doesn’t deter the fact that he is extremely photogenic and takes effortless good pictures, so nyah nyahnyah nyah nyah!

Frankly, if you read some of these comments from the likes of darla, you can see she has absolutely no constructive criticism or reason for the tone of her comments .I may not like to hear bad stuff about Zac but I understand he will not appeal to every person. BUT to use such hateful words for a person you have never met and don’t know shows you just want to be spiteful andyou simply want to go after someone who many other people like.

And for you people who keep going on about how these pictures “scream gay”, could all of you—or at least ONE tell me just WHAT screams out gay to you? Does he look like Adam Lambert with all the eye makeup or something like that which is seen as gay? The guy that interviewed Zac for details talked about how there was nothing that was at all gay about Zac but yet when some of you want to insult or demean him and you have no other leg to stand on you people go back to that old tired “gay” business. But people say the same about George Clooney and they still try to get by with it with John Travolta.

To all the haters:

I found this on the net:

Uncontrollable rage and hate may be part of Intermittent Explosive Disorder, or it could be traits of a psychopath, rage expressed by a narcissistic person, or many, many other things.
There could also be a neurological reason for uncontrollable rage and hate (some kind of minor brain damage from an accident or drugs).

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Better consult a psychiatrist fast before your hatred consumes you!!!

I agree with the person who said lately Zac seems to be trying too hard and seems desperate to stay relevant especially after his last movie didn’t t\ do so well. And I don’t know how else to say it, but the pose and the look on his face just screams GAY. and there’s another photo of him biting his necklace?? WTF! Of course underarm hair in men is normal but in this pic, it almost looks like hairy animals under his arms and looks gross.

eyeh8twilight @ 09/07/2010 at 7:54 am

Now this is a good looking guy. He’s clean shaven, he’s clean looking, he has beautiful eyes, he’s just gorgeous. He would make a wonderful male model, preferably an underwear model.

I gotta get this magazine on ebay.

@Karen honey ITA with you…I’m not a huge Zac Efron fan but I agree with everything you said. We need to remember that blogs like these are full of “failed actors” people who have been trying to break in the “industry” so they are spiteful and hateful to everyone who has made it.

Zac Efron is the best looking, most talented up and coming actor in Hollywood today.

@kyle:

You hit the nail on the head with that. So very true. Time Magazine recently had an article about Intermittent Explosive Disorder and cyber bullies. It definitely is an illness. Think about it. Posting hate-filled comments about someone you don’t even know. Not good for ones mental health.

BTW, LOVE Zac’s quote from the Wonderland interview. How sweet that he thinks Vanessa epitomizes the “amazingness and beauty” of every woman. She’s got it all. Such a sweet guy.

@Ashlee: ahahahaha

Emma Efron @ 09/07/2010 at 11:51 am

He is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like he’s in the 80s here. And i want him to look really young cause he is really young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren lipkin @ 09/07/2010 at 12:34 pm

what did he mean the amazinness and beatuy of woman? was he talking bout nessa?

It is also sweet how Zac thinks he is experiencing all the POSITIVE amazingness and beauty with Vanessa instead of the bull and drama that he knows he could be experiencing at this age with so many other women. No wonder his relationship with her is not apt to change.

And we can certainly see just what he is getting at when we read so many insecure comments on sites like JJ/JJJ with silly women who take offense at EVERY single word Zac—or any guy—may say. They are way over sensitive and show no self confidence or common sense. I think Zac KNOWS he has a gem in Vanessa as she is self confident and assured and knows she doesn’t need to stay with someone who doesn’t treat her right just to have a “man”. She knows how to show respect for her lover however which is a great beauty to have. And I’m sure she wouldn’t show that kind of support and respect to Zac if he didn’t DESERVE it. That’s what I like about Vanessa, she has a backbone and independence. I bet that is one thing Zac finds amazing.

Eww shave your armpits

Emma Efron @ 09/07/2010 at 1:44 pm

guys don’t shave their armpits

Emma Efron @ 09/07/2010 at 1:45 pm

It’s so sweet that Zac said he loves talking to his fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO at some of the comments on this thread. I don’t know how old you bashers are, but HELLO men do not shave their armpits unless they are very weird. No, No matter how many times you say it or whatever, Zac is NOT gay…deal with it! Now, go back to whatever site you came from and crawl back under your rock.

Well, let’s see. For the people who can’t read or contextualize.
Zac is in a relationship with Vanessa.
The article writer mentions that Zac is dating Vanessa. Vanessa Hudgens. For 5 years.
The writer is talking about Zac and Vanessa. Ok, are we clear on that?
The article writer asks what their secret is. The secret to Zac and Vanessa’s relationship. Meaning Zac and Vanessa’s relationship.

But one thing that isn’t about to change is Zac’s love interest. He’s been dating fellow actor Vanessa Hudgens for 5 years and they’re the ultimate young Hollywood couple. So what’s their secret?

Zac’s reply simplified for those who can’t read:

Zac is talking about his relationship with Vanessa.
“There is a lot of bullshit this age with women I don’t have to put up with.”
He’s saying there is no bullshit in his relationship. His relationship is with Vanessa.
“At the same time I’m getting to experience the amazingness and beauty of women.”
He’s still talking about his relationship with Vanessa. Vanessa Hudgens. He is experiencing the “amazingness and beauty of women” through Vanessa.
Then entire comment was about his and Vanessa’s relationship. That is Zac and Vanessa’s relationship.

And from some of the previous comments, I’m beginning to wonder just how young and inexperienced some of Zac’s fans really are. Rationally speaking.

And I suggest some of you read Henry James to hone your reading skills. It will not only improve your reading, but will also take you away from agonizing over every aspect of Zac and Vanessa’s relationship.

his is cute, but so so so so so gay

Emma Efron @ 09/07/2010 at 2:48 pm

Zac is NOT GAY he likes girls not boys!!!!

Smh!
I’ll always think of him as that kid from Highschool Musical .. I am not buying his new career move. And as long as that ‘Zanessa’ thing is going on, he won’t get very far either.

lauren lipkin @ 09/07/2010 at 3:12 pm

@v malia
why are you such a *****?

LMAO! He looks like 13 years old.
I can’t see any attraction in him

@Ashlee:

LMAO! No just no…

Zac Who?

@Malia:

That is exactly what he is saying IF he is in fact answering a question about their relationship. But they don’t show the question he is asked, the writer just generally ask himself (not Zac) what their secret is and then puts those quotes from Zac. They could have been pieced together from different answers in the document.

vanessa should dump him..she’s doing so much better than him..he just keeps ******** up and picking the wrong kind of movies
he’s trying too hard..i’ll bet in 5 years no one would even know who he is

ZanessaFanForever @ 09/07/2010 at 4:01 pm

@angel: How about you shut up, like seriously. Zac and Vanessa are both doing amazing movies and both have amazing movies coming up. And Zac and Vanessa are still together after 5 years and got NEW promise rings, so its pretty obvious their truly in love and your hateful comments will not change that.

There are things I would like to say to you, but I won’t.

Zanessa Forever :)

Bradley Bobst @ 09/07/2010 at 4:21 pm

WOW he is grown Up so fast He looks amazing.

Zac Efron is the best looking, most talented up and coming actor in Hollywood.

Zac Efron is the best looking, most talented up and coming actor in Hollywood.

Zac Efron is the best looking, most talented up and coming actor in Hollywood.

Zac Efron is the best looking, most talented up and coming actor in Hollywood.

Zac Efron is the best looking, most talented up and coming actor in Hollywood.

Zac Efron is the best looking, most talented up and coming actor in Hollywood.

Zac Efron is the best looking, most talented up and coming actor in Hollywood.

One thing is obvious and that is there are those (in all truth there is ONE who posts under many different names) who is out to get Zac. She then gathers others who just like to antagonize fans to come on and say similar things. Then it looks like Zac has all these naysayers.

I find it sad just how desperate some people are to make Zac look bad and mostly to try to get him and Vanessa to break up. What’s the big deal about two lovely young people being in love and not sleeping around with a bunch of other people? I know it is unheard of in this day and age but why can’t some of you people move on to find someone else to pick on? I’ll tell you why: It is because Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are two people who generate a lot of buzz in the entertainment industry. We KNOW just how much gossip magazines and internet sites love to generate “gossip” about such people—those who fans and other folk like to read about.

But when those people are not full of controversy then it isn’t very much fun to write about them because that what kind of drama can they generate? People have to come on this site and say things like:

1. He’s gay—even though they know better.
2. His career is waning—but that is due to his last movie not breaking records at the box office. Plus, these people KNOW he has a big deal with Warner Brothers.
3. They try to make out that he has said something bad about his love interest and it looks like he is ready to break up with her—this despite that same love interest sticks to him like glue.

These people try everything and only show their desperation. These crazy people are even now attacking the guy for having hairy armpits????? Does anyone see how ridiculous this sounds? Maybe in this day and age boys and girls who are under the age of 15 believe men shave their armpits and women shave in other private places but let me clue the adolescents in: MEN DO NOT SHAVE THEIR ARMPITS NOT DO THEY SHAVE THEIR PRIVATE AREAS JUST LIKE WOMEN DO NOT SHAVE THEIR MOST PRIVATE AREA. And anyone who goes on about such things only show just how STUPID and IMMATURE they are. It’s like kids who are hitting puberty and who do not want to admit they don’t know about the adult world so they make themselves look ridiculous by talking big but showing they know nothing whereof they speak.

@angel: agree

Karen, i agree with you 100%.

Well said, Karen. I’m just finding out that a LOT of people on various sites know who that one person is that hates Zac so much.

For anybody’s information Charlie St Cloud will be out on BluRay, HD, and DVD on November 9, 2010! I can’t wait. Both BR and DVD have bonus features.

I think we still have to read actualy question asked by Wonderland. The site could have just been paraphrasing and editorializing.

I’m sorry. I don’t get your need to tear apart every quote we get from him. He’s a genuine and good guy. He’s clearly talking about her no matter the exact specifics of the question or use or nonuse of her name. Just because he doesn’t say it in the exact way you see fit doesn’t make the quote void of sentiment or truth. He’s talking about his relationship with her and saying he doesn’t have the crap and drama, he has the amazingness and beauty and no addition to article is going to change that. So please take it for what it is and not always try to find fault or malice in his words. It’s sweet and your the only one who thinks there’s something wrong with it. Just bc he’s frank one min doesn’t mean he has to be another. Let the boy be. He way digs her. No need to question it.

Hah, there was nothing revealing in the interview. Us fans know who he was talking about, of course. He is and has always been the one woman guy. I would have said his interview on Tomb Raiders way back when was a good indication of the kind of person he is. I recall him saying something to the effect that he would be interested in a girl much like Catherine Zeta Jones. Well, Vanessa is like a younger version of her. Me thinks, he’d already seen V and was fascinated with her way before she met him. The Thunderbirds premiere interview attest to it. Been doing my homework.

@ KAREN AND MALIA, I so agree with the both of you, they have a great relationship and love each other so deeply, and really respect each other, and i admire both of them, they are so grown up, more mature than alot of adults, espeially alot of people on this thread who are so jealous, of Zac and Vanessa, all you can say Zac is gay, my son is gay and he knows when he sees someone is gay, and he said these people on this thread don’t know want there talking about,there just jealous, and spreading lie’s. my son said he is not gay, so get over it, you all can’t stand he has a beautiful girlfriend and it’s not you.

@Karen, Malia barbara: excellent

Emma Efron @ 09/08/2010 at 11:14 am

@Ashlee: I agree Ashlee

Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.
Of all the rest, Zac is the best.

Daniel Tang @ 09/08/2010 at 2:17 pm

Those who come on here and keep posting hateful comments about Zac have major issues with yourself. You need to look inside yourself and ask why you are doing this. And if you are, as some are saying, doing the same thing on other sites, you have serious mental problems as well. You would benefit from getting off the internet and working on some social skills with real people.

What you are saying doesn’t hurt Zac. But each hateful comment you make, you are digging a deeper hole inside yourself.

@Emma:

And if it was a specific question about a specific woman then say that. He has been very frank lately . He has the beauty and amazingness of Vanessa not “women.” I’m thinking a piece of this answer is missing.
————————————————-
Reply to the above comment:

——————————-
You are so right. No need to question and over analyze every word that comes out of this guy’s mouth. That’s being crazy obsessive.

I’am going out to check if the magazine is out tomorrow.I can’t wait
to get my own copy.

Salt Director Phillip Noyce opinion he think the great actor
of the next 10 years is gonna be the one in only Zac Epron.I agree!!!!!!

ohh is sexy love you zaccc!

@Malia Karen Emma : I agree 100%

Barbara, I admire you for being so forthright. Yes, there is nothing shameful or wrong about being Gay. Your sexual preference is your own business. But some of these posters use the word Gay(homosexual) like it was demeaning and insulting. I myself have no qualms about Gays. Neil Patrick Harris is exemplary of them. I adore him.
I gotta agree that we have some intelligent, insightful posters here. I have to say I’m truly proud of the lot of you. Lets continue keeping this thread on a positive note.
I will predict that Zac is the actor of the future, an A-lister in the making.

WICKED WENCH @ 09/09/2010 at 9:38 am

Honestly, why do you fight against each other?

1) Everyone has a right to their opinion.
2) Trying to force your opinion upon others is like an atheist telling a Christian God does not exist, or a Christian telling an atheist God does exist. Unless they are involved in a dialogue where each is allowed to express and explain their opinion respectfully, and discuss the issue intellectually, both will go away mad, neither convinced that the other is right.
3) Unless you’re sleeping with Zac at night (and then you really don’t know what he’s doing when you aren’t there) his sexuality cannot be proven nor disproven.
4) Who the heck cares – really? If you’re going to argue, argue about something really important, ie: is post-modernity relativity really relative when relativity assumes some fixed point to which it relates?
5) If Zac’s sex life is as important to you as Rob and Kristen’s relationship is to a Twihard, you really need to see a psychiatrist.

lauren lipkin @ 09/09/2010 at 10:37 am

i read the article online,
its not reveling at all, is a regualr interivew,
he talks about vanessa, there relationship, charlie st cloud, high school musical. his parents and his career

That was a really great interview with Zac. The interviewer was a gracious, well-mannered person who didn’t express any cynicism the way the GQ and Details interviewers did. And because of that, Zac expressed himself a bit more. And the guy had done his research on Zac. He didn’t go into the interview sounding stupid.

I suppose the “revealing” part was his saying that Vanessa was “staying” at his house while hers is being fixed. That’s pretty much the entire summer. From recent pictures, they’re still working on it.

“Unless they are involved in a dialogue where each is allowed to express and explain their opinion respectfully, and discuss the issue intellectually, both will go away mad”

And THAT is wherein the problem lies and causes the controversies and arguments. Most all the people who have come on these boards using the gay comments are not really voicing their opinions—or certainly it doesn’t sound like it—because they do it in a demeaning and insulting way. They do not do it in any kind of respectful or intellectual way. They never explain it. They never even say “I THINK he looks gay because”… it is always in a condescending way and simply trying to stir up controversy.

Yes, Malia, the interview was probably the best I have ever read. The guy doing the interview acted like he actually KNEW about Zac and what fans were talking about, etc. And certainly it is the fans who know about their faves the most. The guy didn’t act insecure because he was interviewing Zac Efron of the HSM fame BECAUSE he knew Zac was not just a teenybopper heartthrob but a young 20-something ADULT who actually had a brain. SO the guy treated him as an adult and didn’t have to go acting like some male jerk making an intimate relationship out to be something to make fun of and not something serious like the guys from GQ and even the guy from Details once he got drunk. It was guys like the GQ’s who give males a bad name and rep.

I’m happy i got my own copy yesterday and its a think type of magazine
307 pages.I read all last night and its really ,really good interview.Matt Mueller is the name of the guy interviewing Zac

@good to know Pita.
I am looking forward to reading the mag in my country.

Zac is now in France.

Are there haters all over the internet ?? Seriously people ? Stop it, you’re just making yourselves look stupid, Everywhere on the internet, I told my mom about the kind of comments these Disney stars get when a photoshoot of theirs is released or something else, and she couldn’t stop laughing, because it’s just lame.

I’m a guy, and i agree, he IS attractive, He’s got a man face, and is NOT gay, and he is talented.

As for his beard, well, I don’t really like facial hair, but i don’t hate it, besides, he looks just fine.