Hilary Duff: Spider-Man's Love Interest?

Hilary Duff: Spider-Man's Love Interest?

Newlyweds Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie hold hands as they take a walk on Monday (September 6) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actress carried a water bottle from local eatery Baby Blues BBQ!

In a recent profile by The Globe and Mail, reporter Josh Wingrove spotted a script marked “Spiderman” sitting on Hil and Mike‘s table “with lines for a character simply called ‘girl’ highlighted in yellow”.

Could The Duffster be the next love interest for Spidey?

hilary duff mike comrie holding hands la 01
hilary duff mike comrie holding hands la 02
hilary duff mike comrie holding hands la 03
hilary duff mike comrie holding hands la 04
hilary duff mike comrie holding hands la 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Noooo! Also, no to Emma Roberts!

YEEEEEEEEEEEES! Great !

lexy hates bilson @ 09/07/2010 at 6:38 pm

I like Hilary but I think this is just gossip!

noooo please noooo! Not her and no emma roberts pleaseeee

ThomYorke @ 09/07/2010 at 6:44 pm

Emma Roberts would be better. They need someone really talented to act alongside Andrew Garfield.

Hilary Duff is better than Emma Roberts! YES! I wish she can get the job

I read that article :)

I watched her latest movies and I like so much! I think Hilary Duff is the better choice.

UM HOPEFULLY NOT SHE’S A TERRRRIBBLLLEE ACTRESS

Hilary can’t act.

Hilary Duff would be better choice. She’s awesome in According to Greta and Beauty & The Briefcase. She deserves this opportunity.

Who says Hilary Duff doesn’t act certainly didn’t watched her last films. She’s all grow up now and she has a good act, by the way!

This woman can barely read let alone act. I like the way she calls the paps to show up wherever she goes. Very clever way to get press when you are doing nothing.

loverducky @ 09/07/2010 at 7:05 pm

that would probably be the worst idea ever

Get out, Haters :*

Hilary can’t act so hopefully she doesn’t get the role.

HELLZ TO THE NO!! She cant live up to the expectations of spidey’s girl!!

OMG let this not be true!! And no, I want Andrew to be stuck with Emma Roberts either..I totally dislike her!! She ALSO can’t act!

omg HILARY WOULD BE PERFECT! And they should dye her hair red for the part.

wow the spiderman reboot will suck so bad

I like Hilary much better than Emma Roberts and Kristen Dunst… Can’t stand her vampire fangs in a Spider movie.

let me see that movie According to Greta. Haven’t seen Hilary’s movie except that military school movie she did when she was younger.

W T A F ?? @ 09/07/2010 at 8:25 pm

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 09/07/2010 at 8:55 pm

@Marc: ..better than emma at what?!?
…`ayo, do me a favor.. go get a garbage bag, go outside (to the sidewalk), get inside of the garbage bag and tie it from the inside. then sit there until morning when the truck comes.

Dave Alves @ 09/07/2010 at 8:58 pm

SHE’S SO HOT!
GO HILARY, SPIDER MAN IS YOURS!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All