Jessica Simpson: Project Runway Finale's Guest Judge!

Jessica Simpson: Project Runway Finale's Guest Judge!

Jessica Simpson sparkles in a LBD by Michael Kors as she heads to the Project Runway Spring 2011 fashion show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Thursday (September 9) in New York City.

The 30-year-old singer turned designer joined Michael Kors, Nina Garcia and Heidi Klum as a guest judge for the show’s finale runway show!

Also pictured inside is Jess going out to dinner with her boyfriend, Eric Johnson, on Wednesday night (September 8).

15+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson at Fashion Week and out to dinner…

jessica simpson project runway finale judge date eric johnson 01
jessica simpson project runway finale judge date eric johnson 13
jessica simpson project runway finale judge date eric johnson 14
jessica simpson project runway finale judge date eric johnson 15

Credit: Bryan Bedder; Photos: Getty, Famepictures
Posted to: Jessica Simpson, Project Runway

Ethan Miller/Getty

Seriously? Thats like having Kate Gosselin judge dancing or something….
Jessica is a sweet girl, but she does not have great fashion sense.

Jason York @ 09/09/2010 at 4:56 pm

Christina Hendricks is so beautiful and voluptuous. She is amazing. That gorgeous woman is incredible.

lexy hates bilson @ 09/09/2010 at 4:56 pm

Is she wearing some of those stylish clothes of hers that she wants the rest of us to buy to help her pay for real designer clothing?

Also..her boyfriend has a really high ew factor . He just looks skeevy.

Jason York @ 09/09/2010 at 5:02 pm

My apologies. Please disregard my previous comment. I obviously meant Jessica Simpson.

Damn horrible choice. Is the need for a “celebrity judge” so overwhelming that they turn to semi-celebrities? Pathetic! I’d rather they invite a person whose opinion we can respect. I can think of a thousand names.

can’t imagine having a dream to design, working hard, learning, and achieving for years only to be judged by Messica the village idiot

Go Ask Alice @ 09/09/2010 at 10:13 pm

This and that…
I don’t watch the show.
She looks great here. She has killer legs.
Bets are Eric Johnson will marry her. Who,what is he?
An unknown.
Too bad Nicke Lachey is still with Vanesss wahtever.
If he were free when Jessica was free after Romo,just maybe if Jessica could woman up to her parents.
Nick put up with and catered to her high mainatenance and crap.She is so needy.Dependent.

NO! Say it ain’t so! I love the show, Jessica Simpson has no business being there. They usually have great guest judges

lexy hates bilson @ 09/10/2010 at 5:51 am

Project Runaway has been going downhill for a while. Rachel Bilson was on too. Maybe they should be trying to recruite Jennifer Lopez instead of AI – Lopez isn’t an A-lister but she’s better known than than Bilson and Simpleton.

She has to be one of the dumbest choices for a finals judge. In what universe is Jessica Simpson fashionable? Who’d her manager have to pay/suck off to get her this gig?

@lexy hates bilson: I’m not a fan of Rachel Bilson but I thought she did a good job on the show, she actually had insightful things to say rather than “I would/wouldn’t wear it.

lexy hates bilson – I believe that is a Michael Kors dress she is wearing!

@ughhh:

Totally agree! Why her? She was such a joke and looked like a pig in a glitter burlap sack. Her only somewhat redeeming quality was that she voted for Mondo!

Her face looks so bloated and puffy I wonder if she’s bulimic. I don’t say that to be mean, its just something doesn’t look right with her face. I noticed it when she spoke.

tracey Walker @ 10/31/2010 at 2:16 am

What the Hell. A show I liked to watch and now this ***** sorta , kinda , throwing in some yap, puck , GOD Dammit !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess i will vote for sarah p. and then leave the country, just kidding I won’t vote for that one
out doing the dishes as long that the dang water comes outta the tap

Signed, Son odf=f = a *****