Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Fashion's Night Out with Reena Hammer!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Fashion's Night Out with Reena Hammer!

Jonathan Rhys Meyers couldn’t look happier with girlfriend Reena Hammer while celebrating Fashion’s Night Out at the Armani boutique on Wednesday night (September 8) in London, England.

The 33-year-old actor is set to star in Belle Du Seigneur, an adaptation of Albert Cohen‘s French novel about an affair between a Jewish diplomat and a married Swiss woman on the eve of World War II.

Elsewhere in London, Inception breakout star Tom Hardy was celebrating FNO with his fiancee Charlotte Riley with Mulberry.

jonathan rhys meyers fashions night out 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

this dude always looks crazy

Heads/Tails @ 09/09/2010 at 12:42 am

Jonathan R-M skin has a ghastly pallor. He looks sweaty, anemic and like he hasn’t had a decent rest in ages. He can be a very nice looking guy—but I’ve read several reports that he’s a heavy drinker (he was banned from United Airlines…and has had several brawls at airports for drunken behavior.) Meyers has proven some great work in his acting and he CAN be a handsome guy—but sometimes the wild eyes and now, the pasty skin, makes me wonder if he’s healthy.

What’s the story with this guy? Is he on drugs?

Whatever... @ 09/09/2010 at 1:01 am

CRAZY EYES!!!!!!!!

MissAnthropica @ 09/09/2010 at 1:09 am

He has substance abuse issues for a long time now. These events have alcohol everywhere for the taking to someone like him so there is temptation everywhere for a recovering addict.
Most likely he is off the wagon again…. sadly.

numbers game @ 09/09/2010 at 1:25 am

Be nice! If he is having problems, then have a heart! I think he looks great in some of these shots, particularly the one where he is smiling. He is pale in a few too; he is white…and Irish. We are a pale people. And enough with the “crazy eyes” ****! If you had a gazillion flashbulbs going off in your face you might look a little dazed too. I think the paps try to get bad shots of him now to try to get rumors started. He is gorgeous and talented. I cant wait to see his new film. Thanks for posting this Item, Jared:)

I don’t have respect for him….he used the N word. & don’t tell me it was the drink talking because alcohol only heightens & brings out what you already think.

He really got creepy eyes – eeewww scary!

he always looks like a serial killer

JRM is closeted and deeply uncomfortable with it……….extremely self hating about it………I suppose that’s why the alcohol problems started…

I feel bad for him :( His interviews are always so intense and uncomfortable. You can see he has personal demons. :(

That’s not the eyes and skin of a drunk. I know he had/has heavy drink problems………..it’s clear he’s also touched drugs……….damn I should know. Son, get back in Rehab before it all spirals again.

numbers game @ 09/09/2010 at 1:43 am

Glad to know so many of you are omniscient. I am in love with that shiny suit! I wonder if it is Armani. He looks like he has trimmed down a little, and thank gawd he trimmed that facial hair. Lord have mercy, I love that pic of him smiling.

California Dreaming @ 09/09/2010 at 1:48 am

I personally think it’s wonderful to see Johnny out and about since entering rehab again. And smiling, too! I sincerely hope he’s cleaned up, is healthy and can move on to have a beautifully blessed life. He deserves something good for once. The poor guy has been through hell and back too many times.

numbers game @ 09/09/2010 at 1:57 am

@California Dreaming:
Amen to that! I have seen no photos or appearances from him since May, so I am glad to see him venturing out. My heart goes out to him, and I wish him well.

@Leila: Yeah, right…because he is SUCH a racist, he’s always had girlfriends which so support your theory.

Stupid morons always see racism where there is none.

Oh gosh, Reena looks even uglier than the last time I saw her.

@Leila: You are ridiculous.

Ahh, enough about crazy eyes! He can’t help it if he was born with small pupils – honestly! It’s perfectly natural. And pale? Please, he’s Irish!
It’s absolutely brilliant to see him out and about after rehab. And personally I think he’s always gorgeous.

I love Reena’s dress. She looks stunning. Is it Armani?
I don’t know what to say about Jonny. He needs rejuvenation or something.
Are Jonny and Reena married? I see a small diamond band on her third finger, left hand.

I think he looks wonderful. Love what they are both wearing.

I’ve missed seeing this beautiful man. He so handsome and such a great actor

So good to see this handsome man. Love the suit and love seeing him without the facial hair

I love him. Anxious for his new film. It sounds sexy.

the truth @ 09/09/2010 at 8:45 am

Don’t get to see him much here. But glad to see back in the public life.He has a nice smile. Also its good to see his girlfriend still standing by him.Good luck with the movie.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All