Dianna Agron & Alex Pettyfer: BeverLiz Cafe Couple

Dianna Agron & Alex Pettyfer: BeverLiz Cafe Couple

Glee starlet Dianna Agron and her British boyfriend Alex Pettyfer share a romantic breakfast out at the BeverLiz Cafe on Saturday (September 11) in Beverly Hils, Calif.

The cute couple later browsed for some new furniture, a motorcycle and a puppy!

You can next catch Dianna in the sophomore season of Glee, which kicks off on Tuesday, Sept. 21 @ 8PM on FOX! And you can watch both Dianna and Alex on-screen in their upcoming sci-fi action flick, I Am Number Four, out February 2011.

20+ pictures inside of BeverLiz Cafe couple Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer

dianna agron alex pettyfer beverliz cafe 20
dianna agron alex pettyfer beverliz cafe 21
dianna agron alex pettyfer beverliz cafe 22
dianna agron alex pettyfer beverliz cafe 23

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
I love malibu @ 09/11/2010 at 10:21 pm

I think his actual age is 20 but I mean he does look older, I don’t know, doesn’t he though? I would say he was around 24 or 25 if I didn’t know his age. am I the only one who thinks that?

@I love malibu:

according to wiki & imdb his bday is 4/10/90. so, ya he’s 20. dianna is 4 years older than him….awkward.

This is one ridiculous Showmance. Alex is enjoying the paps attention and taking advantage of it. Great Job Dianna looking like a fool with a 20 year old kid.

I love malibu @ 09/11/2010 at 10:41 pm

I take my comment back. I was looking at some of the bad pictures first before I made that comment. but then I looked at some of the others and he does look younger than I assumed. idiot me.

MissAnthropica @ 09/11/2010 at 10:50 pm

Skipping along,…. jumping in the air,…. shopping for a little itty bitty puppy… …….
this is one of the most obvious staged relationships in a long time and these days that is truly saying something, and that something isnt a good thing.
Of course they have never admitted to being together officially so once the film comes out next year and the showmance ends… technically they can claim they never said they were together so they never lied.

She doesnt really need to do this at this point in her career work is everywhere for her and she is in demand for the moment.
Alex on the other hand is a basic unknown with Beastly delayed yet another year and not expected out till after I Am Four’s release next year. He is milking this for all it is worth. Rather revolting to watch.
Whats next matching clothes and necklaces?
Yuck.

another day @ 09/11/2010 at 10:50 pm

I had a good laugh when Giuliana Rancic busted her on the Emmy red carpet when she tried to dodge this question about her and Pettyfer – she said “you’re in your first year of being famous – you can’t give me a blow off answer about dating! You aren’t big enough!”. He seems kinda cute but goofy. And at that age – four years is a big difference. I love her on Glee, wonder what she’ll be like in other roles.

I wouldn’t necessarily ship them but I think they’re cute and in love – enjoying each others company

maybe people should stop worrying about their age and think that they’re actually in love. They’re adorable together! Dianna is so gorgeous and Alex is hot as hell. haters back off

the new Heidi and Spencer of 2010.

Love her dress its sooo pretty and her boots are cute, but I wish she would stop with this showmance stuff .She is going to ruin her image and become just known for being another attentionwhore and she is better than that. Well I hope she is :(

He is so good looking no one will notice her when they are together. IMO

he is too hot for her, this relationship looks so staged

just because @ 09/11/2010 at 11:04 pm

@kittie:

OMG lol please take that back. It’s a horrible thing to say.

...........seriously? @ 09/11/2010 at 11:20 pm

I can not believe this gorgeous SWEETHEART is with this f****ing ARROGANT TW*T.

He is repulsive! So full of himself in interviews. Wth does she see in him ? Honey you can do sooo much better!

Alex Pettyfer is an attention loving douchelord.

No one likes him over here in his hometown.

I have no idea who he is but Dianna is so pretty. Love her outfit.

Dianna is gorgeous. Alex is cute. If he is using her for Stateside publicity then he is a tool but for now I kinda think they are adorable and request more pictures. Thanks.

You know your getting old when you see pictures like this and can only think ” PR romance”..lol Hopefully I am wrong. If I’m right I hope it works and they can get kids excited to see their new movie next year. The studio really wants to make it into a franchise.

haters need to back off!!! they are cute together. if it was a showmance they would be going to red carpet events TOGETHER every other night! so far they hgone out in public with eachother like 2 times. I love her dress!

lol…Alex is only using Dianna to get the paps attention. He wants the publicity and has no problem being fake.
Any movie that needs a PRomance to sell tickets never make it at the Box Office. Jennifer Aniston knows all about that.

LMAO @ Shelly… It’s like every main couple in every movie lately is in LOVE until the movie comes out and bombs..lol

Why so many haters? They look really happy and sweet together. I met Dianna last summer and she was honestly one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met and I wish her nothing but the best

I’m not hating on anything. Just calling out an blantant PRomance that is going on here. Dianna is a sweet person but that does not mean she is above selling herself for a movie. I thought she was above this crap but I was naive about her.
Honestly, she has made a huge mistake with this and she will learn the hard way.

Who cares @ 09/12/2010 at 1:12 am

Who care neither will amount to anything. She can’t sing and her acting is mediocre at best.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All