Zac Efron's Beard -- LOVE IT or LEAVE IT?

Zac Efron's Beard -- LOVE IT or LEAVE IT?

Zac Efron grows a beard for the premiere of his latest drama Charlie St.Cloud during the 2010 Deauville American Film Festival on Saturday (September 11) in Deauville, France.

The 22-year-old actor will also premiere his film in Madrid (September 13), Munich (September 14), and London (September 16).

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Zac Efron’s beard and mustache — HOT or NOT?

FYI: Zac is wearing the brand new Calibre de Cartier stainless steel watch.

25+ pictures inside of Zac Efron‘s bearded new look…

zac efron beard 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All
Zac Efron is so awkward. @ 09/11/2010 at 11:33 pm

Don’t get his appeal, never have.

He’s always looked like an orange woman with a man’s torso to me LMAO.

i love it
And he’s doing this for the movie~

eww and wow
he can finallly grow facial hair now??

Zac look’s very handsome with his beard, and God bless him always.

He is hot no matter what. With or without the beard, he is so sexy.

@Fredo Troy:

That boy could wear whatever the hell he wanted + it would still look good.”

Or NOT wear anything and he’d look better! Yummy.

overall, i like the look but the mustache could be cleaned up a tad. i don’t like the longer hairs overhanging his top lip.

I think it looks fine. It seems like he is getting to that age when he is gonna try different styles so he can look more maturer and get different roles in the movie industry. Leonardo went thru that faze and so did Johhny Depp.

iris Wigman @ 09/12/2010 at 1:32 am

OMG, he looks older he looks like those older famous actors. He looks hot though but I prefer without the beard

he looks like SUCH a fagggg!
he was SO cute without itt(;

I Love it, for a change.

Now he has 2 beards! ha ha ha ha ha

who is he trying to be with the beard and the praying hands?? Johnny Depp. Rediculous

HE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE JARED LETO …

I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name
No one recognized me, I didn’t look the same.

But it’s all right now, I learned my lesson well.
You see, ya can’t please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

I hope it’s just for a movie part. He certainly doesn’t need to hide his gorgeous face.

Macchiato @ 09/12/2010 at 3:31 am

he is trying so hard to look manly and fails so miserably.
looks like a women with too much hair !

bia mia:) @ 09/12/2010 at 3:36 am

@Macchiato: so is you…-.-

whoaa tryin to be leo dicaprio much

LEAVE IT! YOU LOOK OLD WITH THAT, ZAC!

ewww (no offence), i liked him better before. he looks really bad right now and he needs to get rid of it.

viktoria loves efron @ 09/12/2010 at 6:16 am

@Iman: i think he will soon :)

eyeh8twilight @ 09/12/2010 at 7:44 am

Love it love it love it love it love it!

I love Zac Efron with any facial hair, he just looks so manly. He’s a great actor, people don’t give him a chance because he started out on the Disney channel, which any kid who wants to be famous past 19 should NEVER DO. Thank heavens he’s shying away from the Disney channel.

I think he looks gorgeous!

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All