Ashley Greene - MTV VMAs 2010 Red Carpet

Ashley Greene - MTV VMAs 2010 Red Carpet

Ashley Greene turns up the glamor in Giambattista Valli as she arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (September 12) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress is presenting at tonight’s show!

While on the red carpet, Ashley dished to reporters that she was excited to see Lady Gaga at the VMAs.

Lady Gaga is incredible,” Ashley shared. “You know she’s going to show up and she is not going to disappoint!”

FYI: Ashley accessorized with Jimmy Choo shoes and Ofira jewelry.

ashley greene 2010 mtv vmas 01
ashley greene 2010 mtv vmas 02
ashley greene 2010 mtv vmas 03
ashley greene 2010 mtv vmas 04

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She Looks amazing. I love Ashley, she is so lovely!

She is beautiful. I wish I can see her presenting. I guess I just have to wait until it’s on youtube.

holy **** she looks amazing! LOVE THAT DRESS!

She’s pretty, but she doesn’t look too happy in these pictures. Her dress would look better without the white bow, though.

SHE LOOKS INCREDIBLE! Perfect in every single way!

she is wearing the best dress of what ive seen until now

she is nasty though @ 09/12/2010 at 9:31 pm

VILE personality.

She is orange.

Not a fan @ 09/12/2010 at 9:35 pm

Why is she famous? She goes to all of these red-carpet events and shows, but really, what is actually promoting?

i don’t think i have ever seen her smile EVER lol

I really hate this talentless fameh0 but she looks hot, kind of.

Where is the smile Ashely? It can’t be that had to smile just a little

anyone watching mtv, sucks doesn’t it! Chelsea Handler is AWFUL!

wow she does not look pleased to be there

oh my god. she is stunning.

ashleystinks @ 09/12/2010 at 9:48 pm

fame vvhore, Summit should have fired her

she is stunning my goal is to look like her so i started a diet from http://www.diet-myths.com

i will look like her

Fabulous Legs! @ 09/12/2010 at 9:54 pm

These are the gams that belong in short dresses and skirts. Some women have the ugliest legs and they should cover them up. When you don’t have it, stop pretending.

Jack Easton @ 09/12/2010 at 9:58 pm

Ashley Greene is stunningly beautiful. She is an incredibly gorgeous young woman.

She looks beautiful, and that dress is amazing!

Vinney Mack @ 09/12/2010 at 10:06 pm

She’s pulling the Kristen Stewart.

She looks miserable lately. She’s so gorgeous though! I love her dress

@Not a fan:
Think about it. She’s in one of the biggest franchises ever with millions of fans SO PLEASE STOP BEING STUPID ! And she’s there because movie actors present. So stop hating already.

She’s NOT miserable ! I’ve seen other pictures from this were she’s smiling. So please stop making up stuff based on three pictures.

She looks beautiful, that’s all I can say about her.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All