Born This Way: Lady Gaga's New Album!!!

Born This Way: Lady Gaga's New Album!!!

Lady Gaga announced the name of her album, Born This Way!!!

The 25-year-old singer made the announcement while accepting the award for Video of the Year for “Bad Romance.” Gaga then sang to the audience, giving fans a sneak peek performance from her new album.

Here’s a snippet of the lyrics to her new song: “How beautiful in my way cuz God makes no mistakes. I’m on the right track. Baby, I was born this way.”

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Dubya Bush @ 09/12/2010 at 11:18 pm

Whooooooooooo cares!

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sick of her
So MUCH marketing

I knew she’d win :)

I think Gaga was tipsy when Jared Leto was talking to her lol
Her bf was there wasn’t he? http://i56.tinypic.com/2je7hy.gif

i won’t be buying her music anymore

FLORENCE W. IS FLAWLESS BTW @ 09/12/2010 at 11:22 pm

@Weber from Brazil: So MUCH talent, hard work & SELF promotion! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-pRJE3kTGw

@artisticguy99: You never did troll LOL.

Her voice is so smoky and gorgeous!

I just hope there will be more songs like Speechless on this album…

her complexion is stunning here <3

@Matt: I’m still butthurt she didn’t release Speechless. It was the best song on her album along with Bad Romance.

@FLORENCE W. IS FLAWLESS BTW:
I didn’t say she isn’t talented… She is
but doesn’t need use every single show or major events to make self promotion so hard like that
I’d rather a awesome performance like on VMAs 2009
plus I think she should take a break
she’s way overrated

Jared please post about FLORENCE. Her performance was the best of the night. I like Gaga too.

@V:

Agreed! Speechless is so beautiful it makes me cry.

She looked so gorgeous tonight :)

Haters stfu seriously and gtfo. No one asked you to comment. You must secretly be obsessed with her if you take the time out to click and post a mean comment about her.

Anyway….Can’t wait! I love the title of this album, it’s already putting tears in my eyes.

@Weber from Brazil: I think she should def take a break, it would be good for her. Otherwise you’re in danger of becoming overexposed as you’re seen EVERYWHERE no room for breathing; overexposure creates backlash.

All her idols that she’s inspired by, they took time off to reinvent themselves slowly which is what Gaga needs to do imo. She overworks herself…..

now that she’s back with her ex, gaga seems happier and refreshed. …

remember how skinny she got just a few months ago and collapsed onstage? she needs to have a life outside her music/art/performing for herself if anything. a break wouldn’t do her harm, her fanbase is so huge and loyal and evergrowing + her creativity seems to always run so she’s not in danger of flopping if she decides to take a break for this album.

GAGA TAKE A BREAK, COME BACK & SHOW EVERYONE HOW IT’S DONE, I have no doubt you’ll dominate.

Go Lady Gaga!. ATTENTION ALL TROLLS This is a Troll Free Zone. We Dont Like Trolls So Go Buy An Airplane Ticket Back to Troll Ville becuase trolls are not aloud

i’m over her now…especially with the multiple costume changes, the rolling of the eyes when justin beiber won for whatever, and her overdramatics. i hope her star fades soon. hey jared, why don’t you post the part where she rolls her eyes a justin beiber winning.

I have to correct Jared on this. She’s only 24.

@Dubya Bush: And yet here you are…

waffle bowl @ 09/13/2010 at 12:36 am

She looks so beautiful in that picture.

waffle bowl @ 09/13/2010 at 12:38 am

@lacey: Why shouldn’t she roll eyes at Justin Bieber? She’s talented, he’s not, so she definitely has room to talk.

F*ckthissite @ 09/13/2010 at 12:56 am

It’s called born this way, cause she is hermaphrodite!!!! Half Man, Half Woman, she has **** and is proud of it!!! hahahahahaha!!!!! Go to Google and JUST type in the word “is” and see what it brings up!!!!

@F*ckthissite: You must be 7. She’s not but if she were, she would stand up for everyone else who was born that way because that’s the sort of human being she is. The polar opposite of people like you.

Where is Floptina? Oops, not invited to the party. She won’t be herself tonight which is a good thing. LOVE you GAGA!!!! The original!

Gagysucks @ 09/13/2010 at 2:16 am

She better accepted that she was born ugly, and fake!

Gagysucks @ 09/13/2010 at 2:17 am

Britney >>>>>

rock n roll queen @ 09/13/2010 at 2:30 am

@lacey: rolled her eyes?such a mild reaction i would hit my head against the wall if i saw the infant winning such an award

Tellar Vergara @ 09/13/2010 at 2:45 am

I hope that Lady Gaga has a cameo in Star Trek 12 as a singer and her character could have dark connections to the Orion Syndicate (the mafia of the Star Trek universe) who should be the villains of the sequel. With her futuristic music and style, she would fit right in. Midway through Star Trek 12, I’d like to see Kirk, Spock and McCoy go undercover to a concert of hers on a distant planet like with Diva Plavalaguna in The Fifth Element (1997). When she sings Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Poker Face or Just Dance, her show could be raided by Syndicate henchmen who have a thunderous phaser fight with Kirk, Spock and McCoy.

Jokergurl @ 09/13/2010 at 3:57 am

Lady Gaga always seems like she’s having fun, I don’t think she takes it all so seriously, she plays different roles, nobody can call her boring, and she seems very gracious with all the attention. She’s talented too I think, even though I’m more of an Eminem fan. I did like that tune she belted out while accepting video of the year.

She actually looks beautiful with minimal makeup.

MORE BALLADS FROM GAGA FROM NOW ON!!

Now, that’s a bitchslap for all of you who thinks that she can’t sing and doesn’t have talent.

Leila “her complexion is stunning here <3″ … She does have beautiful skin but, I can tell in this photo she’s wearing (Luminessair) air brush body makeup. :)

Yea Gaga!

cant wait. Love Lady gaga. Despite what haters say, she is amazing and she looked gorgeous at the VMA’s.

stfu and disappear @ 09/13/2010 at 11:27 am

Sure she was born that way , if so how come her HS pics show your average rich snob and the video of her on boiling point she talks and looks like your average valley girl mean girl type .. like OMG gag me with a spoon.. just the fact the she has to repeat im a freak shows its an act.. I personally said im over her after watching how pretentious she really is in her interviews..

what will she call the album after that – please believe i’m a creative genius

cannot stand this vile woman and her a stupid point making . YES GAGGA YOU HAVE YOUR STUPID OPINION AND YOU ARE A LOUD MOUTH BORN THAT WAY AND SO IS EVRYONE IS BORN THIS WAY WITH THEIR OWN OPINIONS, ACCEPT OTHERS AND THEIR OPINIONS AND THEY WIL ACCEPT YOUR TRASH !!. YOU TACKY MEAT EATER:(

CAN’T WAIT!! Love her so much – the main pic in this post reminds me of the older pictures of her as Stefani. I loved her first dress – McQueen, but it reminded me of a woods fairy costume. Congrats, Gaga!

@stfu and disappear: You can feel like a freak on the inside no matter what you look like on the outside. I’m plainaverage looking and have been all my life and I’ve always felt like an outsider freak, socially awkward and whathaveyou. I’ve always felt like there’s no one else like me, even though I now know there are millions worldwide. If you don’t like Gaga’s pretentious as you call it personality, just enjoy her music. If you don’t like her music, listen to someone you like :) I like some Christina A. songs even though her personality is not the easiest to warm to….

Before I go, Gaga has never looked like a “rich snob” – http://i52.tinypic.com/2tg9e.jpg
She’s a determined passionate Italian girl close to her family with a very New York sense of humor, she was always a little ‘different’ and eccentric compared to her classmates.

GagaFanGirl @ 09/13/2010 at 3:54 pm

Gaga is the LEAST selfish musician out there.
I mean, she doesn;’t even have a house! She’s been touring for the past two years and has never taken a break! All the money she does make she invests it into her show and costumes; and making sure her fans are entertained!
FFS she fainted at one of her concerts and got up and continued on, that’s what I call a dedicated musician, if that were Britney or Justin Bieber they’d cancel the show!

Look at how devoted to her fans she was last night! She adores all her fans. Even on Twitter she talks to the fans!
Amazing singer and entertainer. Check out her live performances and piano playing! ;)

Amazing! Great title.

skittle1613 @ 09/14/2010 at 1:02 am

@Dubya Bush: Then why bother commenting if you don’t care?

@Esmee: try looking at pics of her when she was in HS not when she was trying to be glam rock.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL5dzFOGvso
shes lucky akon lent her the beat from dangerous to put her on the map.. she was is just as fake as britney spears.. theres nothing original about mashing up everyone elses careers and trying to follow the Madonna formula down to the fake english accent.. and she has the nerve to act like shes a living legend.. she’s a legendary imitator thats what she is..

F*ckthissite @ 09/14/2010 at 12:08 pm

@Zarah: F*ck You B*TCH!!! STFU, and suck lady gaga’s d*ck!!!! Ya f*ckin gaga d*ck rider!!! No one asked you to reply to me so now kick rocks, take a hike, get lost B*tch!!!! I really don’t give a SH*T!!!!!

I liked that she sang the Title “born this way” at the VMA show

Tanya Granger @ 09/21/2010 at 6:13 am

I knew she would get the best VMA !!!

Cheers,
tanya

omg i cant wait for the new cd to come out loved her outfts at the mtv awards didnt know she was only 25 im older thought she was she rocks shes good at what she does

Hello i’m so happy I identified your blog, I actually found you by mistake, while I was searching Yahoo for some thing else, At Any Fee I am right here now and would just prefer to say thank you for a wonderful weblog posting and a all round intriguing weblog (I also really like the theme/design), I don’t have time to learn it all on the correct now but I’ve bookmarked it and good information, this definitely helpful for me. There is nothing to argue about.

Lady Gaga=Cocain-Fed
Lady Gaga=Cocain-Fed
Lady Gaga=Cocain-Fed
Lady Gaga=Cocain-Fed
Lady Gaga=Cocain-Fed
Lady Gaga=Cocain-Fed
Lady Gaga=Cocain-Fed
Lady Gaga=Cocain-Fed

@yay!:

Her voice is so smokey because too much booze and cocain at the same time, damaged her throat

i can’t wait!! i love this song ‘ You and I’ and ‘Born This Way’ so much:)
i’m so love you Lady Gaga!!!
My Mommy Monster!<33333333 ;)

Bobandrews @ 02/11/2011 at 10:17 am

Have you ever heard “Express Yourself” from Madonna? It´s the same song. This is ridicolous.