Born This Way: Lady Gaga's New Album!!!

Born This Way: Lady Gaga's New Album!!!

Lady Gaga announced the name of her album, Born This Way!!!

The 25-year-old singer made the announcement while accepting the award for Video of the Year for “Bad Romance.” Gaga then sang to the audience, giving fans a sneak peek performance from her new album.

Here’s a snippet of the lyrics to her new song: “How beautiful in my way cuz God makes no mistakes. I’m on the right track. Baby, I was born this way.”

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2010 MTV VMAs, Lady Gaga

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Go Lady Gaga!. ATTENTION ALL TROLLS This is a Troll Free Zone. We Dont Like Trolls So Go Buy An Airplane Ticket Back to Troll Ville becuase trolls are not aloud

i’m over her now…especially with the multiple costume changes, the rolling of the eyes when justin beiber won for whatever, and her overdramatics. i hope her star fades soon. hey jared, why don’t you post the part where she rolls her eyes a justin beiber winning.

I have to correct Jared on this. She’s only 24.

@Dubya Bush: And yet here you are…

waffle bowl @ 09/13/2010 at 12:36 am

She looks so beautiful in that picture.

waffle bowl @ 09/13/2010 at 12:38 am

@lacey: Why shouldn’t she roll eyes at Justin Bieber? She’s talented, he’s not, so she definitely has room to talk.

F*ckthissite @ 09/13/2010 at 12:56 am

It’s called born this way, cause she is hermaphrodite!!!! Half Man, Half Woman, she has **** and is proud of it!!! hahahahahaha!!!!! Go to Google and JUST type in the word “is” and see what it brings up!!!!

@F*ckthissite: You must be 7. She’s not but if she were, she would stand up for everyone else who was born that way because that’s the sort of human being she is. The polar opposite of people like you.

Where is Floptina? Oops, not invited to the party. She won’t be herself tonight which is a good thing. LOVE you GAGA!!!! The original!

Gagysucks @ 09/13/2010 at 2:16 am

She better accepted that she was born ugly, and fake!

Gagysucks @ 09/13/2010 at 2:17 am

Britney >>>>>

rock n roll queen @ 09/13/2010 at 2:30 am

@lacey: rolled her eyes?such a mild reaction i would hit my head against the wall if i saw the infant winning such an award

Tellar Vergara @ 09/13/2010 at 2:45 am

I hope that Lady Gaga has a cameo in Star Trek 12 as a singer and her character could have dark connections to the Orion Syndicate (the mafia of the Star Trek universe) who should be the villains of the sequel. With her futuristic music and style, she would fit right in. Midway through Star Trek 12, I’d like to see Kirk, Spock and McCoy go undercover to a concert of hers on a distant planet like with Diva Plavalaguna in The Fifth Element (1997). When she sings Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Poker Face or Just Dance, her show could be raided by Syndicate henchmen who have a thunderous phaser fight with Kirk, Spock and McCoy.

Jokergurl @ 09/13/2010 at 3:57 am

Lady Gaga always seems like she’s having fun, I don’t think she takes it all so seriously, she plays different roles, nobody can call her boring, and she seems very gracious with all the attention. She’s talented too I think, even though I’m more of an Eminem fan. I did like that tune she belted out while accepting video of the year.

She actually looks beautiful with minimal makeup.

MORE BALLADS FROM GAGA FROM NOW ON!!

Now, that’s a bitchslap for all of you who thinks that she can’t sing and doesn’t have talent.

Leila “her complexion is stunning here <3″ … She does have beautiful skin but, I can tell in this photo she’s wearing (Luminessair) air brush body makeup. :)

Yea Gaga!

cant wait. Love Lady gaga. Despite what haters say, she is amazing and she looked gorgeous at the VMA’s.

stfu and disappear @ 09/13/2010 at 11:27 am

Sure she was born that way , if so how come her HS pics show your average rich snob and the video of her on boiling point she talks and looks like your average valley girl mean girl type .. like OMG gag me with a spoon.. just the fact the she has to repeat im a freak shows its an act.. I personally said im over her after watching how pretentious she really is in her interviews..

what will she call the album after that – please believe i’m a creative genius

cannot stand this vile woman and her a stupid point making . YES GAGGA YOU HAVE YOUR STUPID OPINION AND YOU ARE A LOUD MOUTH BORN THAT WAY AND SO IS EVRYONE IS BORN THIS WAY WITH THEIR OWN OPINIONS, ACCEPT OTHERS AND THEIR OPINIONS AND THEY WIL ACCEPT YOUR TRASH !!. YOU TACKY MEAT EATER:(

CAN’T WAIT!! Love her so much – the main pic in this post reminds me of the older pictures of her as Stefani. I loved her first dress – McQueen, but it reminded me of a woods fairy costume. Congrats, Gaga!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All