Nicki Minaj - VMAs Performance Video

Nicki Minaj - VMAs Performance Video

Nicki Minaj performs onstage during the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards pre-show at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (September 12) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old rapper performed her single “Your Love” and “Check It Out” with Black Eyed Peas’ frontman will.i.am.

During the actual ceremony, Nicki joined Katy Perry onstage. Host Chelsea Handler referred to them as “boobilicious” and “bootylicious,” respectively. Hah!

Katy and Nicki presented Eminem with Best Male Video for “Not Afraid”! (Em wasn’t in the house, he had to fly to NY to perform with Jay-Z!)

WHY DO YOU THINK will.i.am was wearing a black face?

Nicki Minaj – VMAs Pre-Show Performance Video

Posted to: 2010 MTV VMAs, Nicki Minaj

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I like Nicki’s songs
but her ass looks SO FAKE
butt lift forrrr sure

this was WORSE than the circus, I take it back, I liked the circus! this was A little better than amateur night at your local high school.

I don’t know, looks to me like the giant butt goes with the giant thighs and hips.

<3 Nicki! I wish she performed on the show and not the pre-show.

the wanna lady gaga..cant stand her

E. Norma Stitz @ 09/12/2010 at 11:43 pm

Will.i.am is a T.O.O.L.

That reminded me waaaaay too much of Lazy Town. and an awkward black barbie. just… yuck. GO HOME NICKI NINAJ.

PLASMA FANSTASTIC @ 09/13/2010 at 12:21 am

I TRIED TO TELL YALL BOUT NICKI GARBAGE BUT YALL WOULD NOT LISTEN – TOTAL WACK NATION !!!!!

Shayablackbarbee4eva @ 09/13/2010 at 2:13 am

Nicki Minaj IS A GODESS. DONT BE HATEIN. Her booty is real, yes white people i know it’s hard to beleive that not everyone can have a pancake ass. Go hate on Justin Bieber or Lady gaga haters. Haha.Wow! Buttlift surgery!? Fureal? You guys think just because some people have good looking attributes, it gotta be fake or enhanced! Get the F*ck outtahere!

ms nina black @ 09/13/2010 at 2:19 am

im sorry but sooner then every body thinks she is gonna fall off da map an no 1 is gonna care bout her any more like she cant dance an her songs make no since whos gonna keep listening 2 da same b s over an over

So she’s that aggravating high pitch kiddie-voice rapper that I hear on the radio??

Sorry, Nicki Minaj, you can never be or be better than Lil’ Kim.

And what the phlunk are you rapping about? Worst rapper I’ve ever heard!!!

She looks creepy and funny, at the same time…

BAyLeeBitchh! @ 09/14/2010 at 1:35 am

AMAZING! haters you can kill yo self!!

Oh I see, it’s okay when Blacks paint there faces black, but not when whites do it ? Who showing signs of racism now?

english people... @ 09/14/2010 at 2:33 pm

Did any of you people go to school? Good god, learn how to write.

@ROC: it was to match the outfit dumbass, why does everyone have to associate everything with racism/being offensive..the black paint was part of the outfit

NICKI MINAJ IS HORRIBLE.

@english people…: In that case, your sentence should be “Did any of you people has ever go to school? Good god, learn how to write!”

I liked it!!! She is not trying to be like Lady GaGa, yea right. She’s jus a character. And this performance was fun and silly. It really helped me not to take her so serious and jus hv with the music. I like her a whole lot more after watching this. She is really jus an actress.

I also loved Will.I.Am’s swag!!!!!!

HATERZ are yal jealouse because uz aint geettin the attention wiv a big bootaay. like she says haters you can kill yo self bcuz uz iz the shiz, white trash.Kiss kiss xx

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All