Hayden Christensen: Vanishing on TIFF Street with Thandie Newton!

Hayden Christensen: Vanishing on TIFF Street with Thandie Newton!

Hayden Christensen is all laughs and smiles at the premiere of the new movie, Vanishing On 7th Street, at Ryerson Theatre during the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival on Sunday (September 12) in Toronto, Canada.

The twosome was accompanied on the red carpet by director Brad Anderson, producer Celine Rattray, costar Jacob Latimore, and producer Norton Herrick.

If you missed it, watch the Vanishing on 7th Street trailer!

25+ pictures inside of TIFF attendees Hayden Christensen and Thandie Newton

hayden christensen tiff thandie newton 21
hayden christensen tiff thandie newton 22
hayden christensen tiff thandie newton 23
hayden christensen tiff thandie newton 24
hayden christensen tiff thandie newton 25

Getty

Hayden looks fabulous, so happy and so sexy. It’s great to see how much more positive he looks about his life now. Can’t wait to see this movie.

Couldn’t agree more. Early tweets re Vanishing on 7th Street are positive. Let’s hope it wins a major distributor.

lexy hates bilson @ 09/13/2010 at 6:07 am

They both look great! Hope this movie gets a distributor and does well. He needs a hit to get his career back on track.

Brightside @ 09/13/2010 at 6:56 am

I would be all laughs and smiles if I got to stand next to Thandie. She is such a gorgeous and elegant woman.
And, yes, he does look happy and positive now the strain of the last few years is over. Still, his hair, why, O why?

his smile… ^_^

the truth @ 09/13/2010 at 8:52 am

All the comments are postive here. Wish jared would showed when he and his brother had their party on saturday. His whole family was there to support him there. But still these great pics are him.I saw the twits too. They was all postive and funny. But overall they was positive. I think that he has a distributor already i think. He has a pretty smile. And his co-star thandie love her and darn pretty too. Also the young man his is cute!

they had their party on saturday check out desiring hayden site. yes he looks great,love him have seen takers a number of times.hope van.7th gets a major dist.

He looks great. Hope his movie is good too, sounds promising.

Christine @ 09/13/2010 at 9:35 am

You look great Hayden!

I love him. *-*

God I love his smile!! <3 He is so handsome :D

I’m very happy for him. And yes he has one hell of a sexy smile. Can’t wait to see Vanishing…He still lacks that leading man status but he’ll get there. He has this mischievous look about him still but that will go away soon and he’ll age like a fine bottle of wine.

Love him.

Brightside @ 09/13/2010 at 1:00 pm

For all you Hayden fans…..found this and what a little cutie he was at 12 years old….: )

@brightside: thank´s for amazing video hayden is fascinating.

CanadaGirl @ 09/13/2010 at 4:00 pm

Oh thanks, @Brightside: . I re-watched all the Star Wars movies over the last month – I love the Sci-Fi – and he was quite good. His range as an actor is improving with each project.

He is so f****ng UGLY lmao.

And has the personality of a SNAIL. Crappy actor!

cokehead for sure

MissAnthropica @ 09/13/2010 at 5:17 pm

@Leila: @Ben: Oh look everyone trolls ^.^
Go back to your “Rachel” thread.

Anyways back on topic Hayden looks really happy these days and why shouldnt he be?
With the success of Takers the little film that could and did and with Vanishing on 7th street on the horizon things are looking up for Mr. Christensen.

me hate haters @ 09/13/2010 at 5:25 pm

Yeah, he’s so ugly *snort* You only wish you were half as “ugly”!!
Hejust so beautiful, inside and out. ♥ RB getting out of his life was the best thing that could have happened for him. She was way to shallow for him.

MissAnthropica @ 09/13/2010 at 5:29 pm

@me hate haters:
Lets not bring her into this. The post is about Hayden and his new film Vanishing on 7th street not about bashing his ex.

love him!!! he’s totally gorgeous and cute!!!!!!

heretomorrow @ 09/14/2010 at 12:29 am

He is such a stoner lol. I wish he cared more about his career he could be at the top

Guys!! Who is the girl??

Deja-vu???

I love his radiant look here. What a gaining smile! My prescccious lol!

Ooops! Not Tandy Newton I mean, but further on with her back to the camera in black shirt and multiple bags… What is SHE doing there??? NOT AGAIN please!

MissAnthropica @ 09/14/2010 at 3:03 am

@Lora:
Picture 22 in the slide I saw it.
Calm down lol
It isnt Rachel if that is what you mean.
Look at her hair it is too dark,
Rachels hair is half brunette half copper blonde at the moment and dont you think if it was Rachel the paps would of gotten a picture of her no matter what considering all the recent hype of the end of their relationship.
Its just some girl probably a fan or a Rachel want to be trying to grab Haydens attention. He looks a little taken back by her and not in a good way.

MissAnthropica @ 09/14/2010 at 3:22 am

See thats what her hair looks like. Alot lighter.
Now no one has to go on a crazy i hate the ex rage its all cleared up.
Back to Hayden which the post is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will bring back memories for some Hayden or Rachel fans

See that is what staged relationships look like… looks familiar doesnt it? Ill give you one guess .lol
If you guessed that Hayden and Rachel were fake…
then guess what
you got the right answer…. ding ding ding we have a winner!!!

lol

@Lilith:
PLEASE, for God’s sake, just leave the topic about Hayden’s old relationship alone, OK? It has been over for more than a month!
This thread is about Hayden and his new movie. Can people just stop beating the dead horse over and over again?

@MissAnthropica:

Wow, you made my day lol. And amused me a good deal. I do not hate RB but I am glad they split. Relieved actually lol.

I think it was then a kind of practical joke of one of RB’s fans. She really looks like her not only hair, style but even in body proportion lol!And yes, Hayden looks far from being “what -luck- running- into- you”.

By the way, have you seen my post # 175 to you here??http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/09/01/hayden-christensen-katsuya/comment-page-7/#comments

You also mentioned “body language” in one of your posts, can you recommened something to read about it as I am absolutely ignorant in that field, sorry to admit.

@H728:

Hay, guys, do not be that vulnerable about mentioning RB. I am far from being her fan, but I am trying to be reasonable. She happened in his life as well as he in hers. And there is no way to stop people from references. People always compare. Always. With past or current girl/boyfriends. You can not avoid it. No matter we like it or not HC and RB names will be linked for ever now. Do not take it too close to heart lol.

MissAnthropica @ 09/14/2010 at 7:16 am

@Lora: Just checked that post and saw your comment there. I didnt know there was bad blood between Jake Gyllehaal and Hayden. That is brand new news to me.
I know Hayden and Jake were in play together in London for a summer I believe back in like 2001 or 2002 but I never heard Jake Gyllehaal didnt like Hayden.
Im a rather puzzled to hear that o.0?
I doubt Jake either way is planning anything with Rachel though, doesnt seem his style and his people practically screamed when asked about the rumor of him and Rachel that it was NOT TRUE was their exact comment. LOL Guess Jake’s people wanted to make that perfectly clear lol

People will probably compare or bring up Rachel for awhile when talking about Hayden and the same for Hayden when Rachel is talked about. But their relationship wasnt exactly headline grabbing except for on JJ and a couple of other sites, Main stream media didnt bother with it much. So I dont think this is going to be a ” BENNIFER” thing that will never go away.
Actually in five years depending on how both of their careers go people will most likely have to be reminded they were together. It happens with gossip over time people move on and forget.
I am sure though that Hayden fans will be compareing whoever Hayden is linked with to Rachel for better or worse for a little while though.

But like I said depending on how their careers go and who they end up with will determine how much people ever remember the two of them ever being together to begin with.
Kind of like how alot of people forgot Jake Gyllehaal and Kirsten Dunst were ever together but they know Jake Gyllehaal and Reese were, Jake Gyllehaal ‘s relationship with Reese was more A list and high profile and after his career started to climb.

So if Hayden’s career is back on the right track the way it seems to be and he evolves into a Alist leading man in Hollywood and has a more high profile relationship with someone of the same level then people will more likely remember him and that person than Rachel and him.
Just saying
Same could go for Rachel I suppose if she ever manages to get her career started again which I am doubting since she seems to doubt it as well and is focusing only on fashion.

I think that picture of the fan or whatever she was and Hayden looking well less then happy worse case freaked out might have been a set up by the photographer themselves.
They do that sometimes.
Make it look like something it isnt in hopes to sell their photos for more money rather then the petty cash rate they would usually get and hope no one looks into it till later or buys them anyways and uses them regardless..
Considering the angle of the photo and the from behind her only point of view so you couldnt tell who it was at first it is very possible that is what someone was trying to do. Sell fake ” exclusive” photos.
Slimey of them to do that but what can anyone except they are papparazzi they have no souls lol

As far as the body language stuff I will see what links I can find to a site or book if I can find anything that might give you some basic starter information on the subject. I personally found it to be an interesting subject when I first studied it.

Like how a persons hand gestures can give them away even if they are controlling their voice and facial expressions and the rest of their body. Most people forget about their hands and give alot away when doing so.

MissAnthropica @ 09/14/2010 at 7:42 am

I am going to hell for this I know for saying this… but I think its a good thing in an odd way.
Hayden actually has a pimple mind you it is rather small lol Figures.
You know what this means though?
He’s human!!! and wasnt created in a lab to be a “super actor boy” being of handsomeness.
LOL
I know…..
Im going to hell for pointing it out. I’ll save all the site visitors a seat dont worry. lol

MissAnthropica @ 09/14/2010 at 7:45 am

I could see how some people might for a second think this was his ex with all the bags in her hands lol
Bilson was best known for shopping more so than anything else during their time together. Funny but true.
Upon closer inspection though and I dont mean this as a diss to Bilson so any Bilson fans reading this dont flip out ok please? but this girl is a bit thinner than even Rachel is. I am not saying thats a good thing I am just pointing this out. Rachel has lost some weight recently but her legs arent that thin. Again not a diss on Rachel just pointing out what I see.
Also she is taller than Rachel is if you look at Haydens height compared to the unknown fans and then to people around them she is clearly taller than Rachel is even in heels. Again not a diss on Rachel. Just making that clear again so no one freaks out lol

You got to be so PC these days I swear ;p

Joking Joking anyways as I was saying…

Also this girls feet seem to be a tad bigger than Rachels feet so that is how I came to the conclusion besides the hair and the fact that the paps didnt chase them down that it wasnt her. Also her jeans are a little worn down on the bottom and Rachel being really into clothes she would just toss those jeans not keep them

MissAnthropica @ 09/14/2010 at 7:50 am

Last but not least new picture of Hayden.
Notice the boots.
That is just adoreable they look like he just stepped off his nearby farm outside Toronto
. Who knows maybe he did lo
l Seems like something he would do. Its rather endearing I think that he wore comfy old boots hes had for awhile that have just a tad of dust and dirt on them even though he knows he is going to be photographed.
Not alot of actors would dare do that they would be too worried about what people would think about them.
But not Hayden his look is very
“I am going to be comfortable with what I am wearng even if you all dont like it I dont care I like my boots” lol
Like I said adoreable, very he isnt trying too hard.
So summing everything up dirty boots? check omg he actually has a pimple and is human ? check and a beaming look to him these days? check.
Well except for that picture with that girl lol Not so much beaming there lol

Well thought I would share all those with whomever cares to look.
Enjoy
^.^

Btw side note if a long version of these past few comments gets posted just ignore it.
It got put in moderation for no reason.
As you can see not anything wrong with what I wrote.
Maybe it was because of how long the comment was or all the links IDK lol
So I just split up the comment into three parts instead ^.^

@MissAnthropica:

If I don’ see pics of her in LA or NYC then it’s safe to assume that is her in the pic. We are not idiots.

@ 33 – http://www.desiringhayden.net/images/displayimage.php?album=2245&pos=10
So/too slimy… tsk..
We’ll how I really wish that it was really his good-ole-for-nothing ex-fiance… so that Manakin’s ageing & gullible fans would despise him again LOL

MissAnthropica @ 09/15/2010 at 3:39 pm

@Sammy: First of all who is this “we” lol
Speak for yourself otherwise it sounds nutty.
Also.
There…….., see Rachel’s hair is the still half brunette half golden and does not match that girls hair from the other day.

Case closed.

How easily some fans of Hayden get bitter again I swear lol
Their loyalty is a joke sometimes.
Either like the man or dont but dont freak out just because of one picture.

@MissAnthropica:

Fair remarks! Yes, I see it now perfectly well that the girl is not RB. Thank you!

And I also was much amused by Hayden’s old-look-style boots. Sweety. This is his way to say “F*** off ! to fashion abusers and feel comfortable.

Since Jake Gyllenhaal longtime hatred towards HC is brand new news for you I throw some light on it. I tried but did not managed to find a proper link where JG exposed his attitude to HC but I really feel disgusted to repeat what he said even in my own words. In short, JG claimed that HC and hygiene are not friends to put it mildly. He said it after taking part in that play “Youth out there” in London. But the only thing that is really filthy and stinks is the way JG tries to spot HC’s reputation. How low! A worm.

I never liked JG but now I despise him. By the way, when I watched the film ”… mountain” (forgot the name) with him and Heath Ledger in the lead, I laughed all way round, nearly fall down from a chair. It is supposed to be a drama I guess? I can not help it I can only laugh at men kissing each other. I do not support gays. Disgusting. And I am not sorry. Why such crap gets Oscar??

MissAnthropica @ 09/16/2010 at 1:43 pm

@Lora: Oh yes I remember that Hayden stopped showering on purpose as much during that play he talked about it in an interview, something to do with trying to look flithy like the characters in the play did.
I imagine Hayden was not the only actor that did that for the play…. if Jake is such a committed actor he shouldnt bash another actor for going deep for a role.
Alot of stage actors do all sorts of odd things while in a play some are also afraid of bad luck as well. Some wont shave or wear the same shoes everyday while in the play etc etc So Hayden might have been going that route.
For Jake to bash him like that….. I am surprised for Jake to sink that low and diss another actor for his method in a play you would think he would respect artistic sacrafice not pick on it,

@MissAnthropica: Oh, now I see. Hayden did it for pupose to portray the character. I thought JG just made it up bc of plain envy. A blow below the belt. An insect. Anyway.

Following reading this posting, I pondered the exact same point that I invariably wonder about when scanning new blogs and forums. Just what do I think about this? Precisely how should it effect me? This and extra posts on your weblog here undoubtedly give some stuff to take into account. I fundamentally ended up right here via Yahoo when I was very first doing some internet research for some course function that I’ve. Often good times browsing through and I’m hopeful that you will maintain on writing new posts. Cheers!