Lady Gaga's Meat Dress -- Born This Way!!!

Lady Gaga's Meat Dress -- Born This Way!!!

Lady Gaga dons a meat dress while accepting the Video of the Year award at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (September 12) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old singer also wore matching boots and a clutch made of raw meat. She even made Cher hold her meat clutch on stage!

While in her meat dress, Gaga announced that her new album will be titled Born This Way.

lady gaga meat dress 01
lady gaga meat dress 02
lady gaga meat dress 03
lady gaga meat dress 04
lady gaga meat dress 05
lady gaga meat dress 06
lady gaga meat dress 07
lady gaga meat dress 08
lady gaga meat dress 09
lady gaga meat dress 10

Getty

Disgusting!

What disregard for the starving and that animals life…disgusting!

Take a bite of my bad girl meat!

GAGA RULES

to the unimaginative, she’s blatantly making a statement about how celebrities are considered meat and are offered up for us to consume.

paralleled with her lyrics ‘take a bit of my bad girl meat’ no doubt.

it is distasteful though and will probably cause more trouble than it’s worth.

alas, all press is good press.

LOVEEEEE HER she can sing that women is simply odd its amazing love it well deserved award

this is stupid there is no art in this.. just plain stupid

It’s rubber meat made to look real isn’t it

@1hotshon: Are you a Vegan? I hope you don’t wear leather shoes either lol.

GiihMonster @ 09/13/2010 at 12:25 am

Born this Way , Gaga os Monsters te amam Muito !

I preferred her gorgeous black dress, Jared.

i still love her despite her crazy antics

She’s amazing. Full stop.

She’s brave lol.

@Aani: Try and define ART. You won’t be able to. That’s the whole point of Art. ART is exactly what you want it to be.

Her acceptance speech was adorable.

yum Bacon <3

i cannot believe she has done this… i mean she takes it to the next level… yes i eat meat, yes i wear leather clothes etc… but does she not stop to think about all the starving children out their that could have benifited from this rather than wearing it all over her body… i really hope her millions goes to some charities and i think this is really disturbing and she is out of control.

Angelhavoc @ 09/13/2010 at 12:58 am

She needs a little rachel zoe in her life.

Angelhavoc @ 09/13/2010 at 12:58 am

She needs a little rachel zoe in her life.

GAGA RULES THE WORLD! I see Floptina was not invited to perform “Not My Dumb Tonight”. lol! Hahaha! Yeah Gaga!

Can’t wait for new music <3

waaawaaawaaaa @ 09/13/2010 at 1:10 am

….
ugh, if she defines this generation, then I fear for this generation.
OH LAWD… save from seeing this kids be the future of the world.
please.

Poor Floptina. No one invited her to sing “Not So Dumb Tonight”. lol. Gaga rules your face! LOVE you Gags!

This is not art, this is gross. How dare she ask Cher to hold her stupid purse, really? The lyrics to her new song are generic, she did it for press she’s ridiculous. Fake tears as well. Lady Gaga is the most disingenuous person ever. And she is not original. Her fans need to contemplate getting over themselves and her for a sec.

thighmegatampon @ 09/13/2010 at 1:26 am

They made the models wear this outfit in an episode of america’s nect top model a few seasons back.

you can guarantee PETA is going to attack her for this.

now, i have officially seen everything!!! a meat dress?? i know that girl wears some, shall we say, interesting clothes but this is takes the cake. what the hell is she thinking, if at all. did you see the look on cher’s face; she was stunned. please tell me the meet was somehow treated so it didn’t smell.

Gaga is so talent… Love her!

@john.: “take a bite of my bad girl meat” refers to oral sexx you idiot.

disgusting, same as her.

I like her music and that is it.

I just wish she’s stop trying to be controversial and just let her music speak for itself cause it’s good.

O___________O;;;;;;;

@Ollie:

That means any mediocre person here can proclaim their cr** as art and you will buy it. No wonder any untalented wannabe is considered artist these days simply by proclaiming themselves artists. Ha.

Loved her acceptance speeches especially the last one. She’s so humble, charming and most of all talented. Bad Romance deserved every moonman it got. This was Lady Gaga’s night and she rocked it.

It’s rubber meat, isn’t real.

Not that original – saw a meat dress created in the late ’80s in a museum. The meat dress had dried out and made a form-fitted. kinda leathery looking dress. You wouldn’t have know it was made of raw flank steak except for a photo of how the dress appeared originally.

VMA HAD LESS AWARDS BEFORE 2005

madonna WON 6 AWARDS ON 1998 VMA THAT INCLUDE VIDEO OF THE YEAR AND BEST FEMALE video

1998S VMA HAD NOT BEST POP VIDEO AWARD, BEST DANCE VIDEO AWARD,Best Collaboration AWARD ETC

rock n roll queen @ 09/13/2010 at 2:14 am

first of all its rubber meat if it was real there would be a smell problem if we can wear fake fur and fake leather(the later sucks) then she can wear fake meat all she wants she didnt kill an animal to get it and yes shes an artist shes the definition of a modern artist it may be too soon but i think shes gonna be remembered for years to come and after her death like madonna will be michael jackson etc

I hope that Lady Gaga has a cameo in Star Trek 12 as a singer and her character could have dark connections to the Orion Syndicate (the mafia of the Star Trek universe) who should be the villains of the sequel. With her futuristic music and style, she would fit right in. Midway through Star Trek 12, I’d like to see Kirk, Spock and McCoy go undercover to a concert of hers on a distant planet like with Diva Plavalaguna in The Fifth Element (1997). When she sings Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Poker Face or Just Dance, her show could be raided by Syndicate henchmen who have a thunderous phaser fight with Kirk, Spock and McCoy.

Lil Kim? Dat you girl?

Her speeches were amazing!!! She has so much love for her fans and I really respect that. Those words made me like her so much more.

As for the garment…. “It’s made of rubber”? Who are you kidding?! That sh*t is real and it’s sick. Plain and simple. Brushing aside whatever “statement” she was poorly trying to communicate; a helpless animal died so she could wear it and that is a sad, f*cked up thing.

I could see the people sitting behind her covering their noses and giving her the STINK EYE. Ahahahhaha!

I’m sorry but all the “rubber” comments are too much. Are you all being serious??

@I like it: It’s beef you ass-hat.

@john.:

Or she is making a point about all the people murdered just so she can snort all the coke she wants.

gia7777@yahoo.com @ 09/13/2010 at 3:11 am

I like her music but I want to vomit. I like to eat meat but wearing meat it is just gross and disgusting. There is no art in wearing meat . Nasty

His is real meat from the Canadian artist. The dress will be decomposed within 6 weeks. So Gaga can buy a new one.

rock n roll queen @ 09/13/2010 at 3:20 am

if u cant recognize the difference between that n real meat come by my house at easter or some sundays youll see the real stuff in all its glory ur probably even learn lamp anatomy and if ur so concerned about animals why u keep going at mcdonalds anyway

Chazz Izral @ 09/13/2010 at 3:31 am

love her songs and that just it. It just horrendous and I feel a lil offended in a way… Come on!!! show show respect with foods we eat, Gaga. For a vegan/vegetarian, u sure just plain dumb stupid Hollywhore! ‘Nuff said.

melissa asherman @ 09/13/2010 at 3:37 am

She’s awesome. Anyone who disagrees is jealous… pure and simple. Not to mention she’s a marketing genius. I wish her all the best!

@1hotshon: It’s not REAL meat you dork! lol
That dress is rad!
I looove it!

Jokergurl @ 09/13/2010 at 3:47 am

CHER RULES STILL! I voted for Eminem.

Absolutely GROSS!!!!!!! No point buying her new music or supporting her anymore! Sad thing is I used to be a big fan!!! She’s out of her mind right now!

offended? @ 09/13/2010 at 9:31 am

@offended!: IT’S NOT REAL MEAT, MORRON

MORE BALLADS FROM GAGA FROM NOW ON!! Now, that’s a bitchslap for all of you who think that she can’t sing and doesn’t have talent. :D

She is REVOLTING

someone might get hungry and fry her up! lol

stfu and disappear @ 09/13/2010 at 11:19 am

again getting credit for something she didn’t create.. google meat dress or thank Tyra Banks for the idea.. eye rolls to the monstards that think she’s humble every ounce of her being is fake

I’m not morally opposed to eating meat but this dress is absolutely re-volting. Nasty dress for a nasty woman.

ifyoudon'tlikeit @ 09/13/2010 at 11:54 am

@ms bar jolie gaga:

Your right floptinawasn’t there but her music sure as hell was gaga just changed the name to born this way!!!!

@offended! – Yes. Millions of starving children could be fed from this single meat dress. Shame on Lady Gaga.

What a freak, you know i use to like her music but shes retarded….shes got lots of issues. sick b****. Can’t wait till her breakdown and the media that holds her so high will eat her alive like it does to everyone…these stars only have a 3 – 8 yr shelf life anyways….and her’s is coming up soon. She’ll be the next one you see on celebrity rehab…washed up.

I hope she gets an infection down there from having dirty meat so close. pig

#54, Jealous? Please, this ***** is sick and over rated. No art here, just foolishness. Art makes people think not throw up and run.

I feel sick to my stomach seeing MTV kiss a****s to this talent free disgusting pig . NOTHING ORIGINAL OR ARTISTIC ABOUT HER ANTICS MADONNA DID IT WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BEFORE AND BETTER ONLY THAT SHE DID IT WITH MUCH MORE CLASS.
RIP MTV you are just part of my childhood memories .

@ummm: who wants to wear lether shoes? you?

YEEAAHH GAGGA YOU LOUDMOUTH, EVERYONE IS BORN THIS WAY WITH AN OPINION, YOU VILE MUTANT WOMAN, AND AS WE MUST ACCEPT YOUR OPINION, YOU MUST ACCEPT OTHER OPINION AS WE ALL BORN THIS WAY WITH AN OPINION.I hope PETA get her for this:(

it’s true. we are all born either gay or straight. She is right. :)

dani girl @ 09/13/2010 at 1:27 pm

she’s an idiot for wearing this one… i do applaud her for her triumphs, but she’s trying too hard to stand out.

Why the f*** had lady gaga gotta be so f***in weird, what a spastick!
a meat dress in all honesty, u stupid B****. why embarress herself in front of all those NORMAL celebrity’s, i mean that thing wud sink and revolting to everyone else there just wantin to have a good time, then they see that, they probably all got sick, god help the people sitting beside, behind and infront of her. again STUPID B****! >=-p.

Wow! The words escape me! Umm….artistic?….nahhhh….flamboyant?….nahhhh…..trendsetter?…..nahhhh….basketcase!…DEFINATELY! She is 1 looney tune!

Fashion Baby!

Saw this up top of the Jared site and had to comment. Her outfit screams “Animals DON’T matter or have any worth”
MAKES ME SICK. I am NOT a fan of hers any long since seeing this and her cover for Vogue online. Hope someone wears HER around them one day. Same with the Olsen twins, and other celebs like them who wear animals on their back. Animals are living a torturous hell on earth, through factory farming, having their skin ripped off so celebs and other rich dicks can “look beautiful” LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. NOT KILLING INNOCENT ANIMALS AROUND THE WORLD!!! Including animal cruelty and eating meat!!!! Murder at its grandest scale, and to the MOST innocent defenseless beautiful creatures on this earth!!!!!!!!

YES I am vegan, and DON’T support the murder of animals by eating them.
Lady Gaga, you are just like the rest of the world when it comes to the view of animal life.

I knew she had stolen the meat dress from somewhere, she’s a Hannibal Lecter wanna be! Guess she does have the media by the short hairs though, look we are all commenting on this nut job! 2 years from now Lady Gag will be as washed up as a Baywatch lifeguard!

I told you idiots it wasn’t real meat.

the dress isn’t really made out of meat, morons.

I love Gaga. I don’t see why people take the meat dress personally, vegetarians or not. It’s a statement. Gaga is one of the smartest pop singers at the moment. I love that she tries to shock. Finally something interesting.
Really you guys, quit complaining.

If it was real meat how was she able to move in it? Real meat is damn heavy

Britini95 @ 09/13/2010 at 7:25 pm

OBVIOUSLY THE MEAT IS FAKE! THE THING ON HER HAED LOOKS LIKE RUBBER! IT COULDN’T BE REAL MEAT BECAUSE IT WOULD STINK TOO BAD!!!

Britini95 @ 09/13/2010 at 7:28 pm

I’ve noticed that onJJ, all the nice, reasonable comments get the most thumbs down…..

Amazing. I love it and I love her!!!

you've got to be kidding... @ 09/13/2010 at 7:45 pm

ewwwww…….she must have stunk!! poor cher had to hold her clutch and hug her.

Status Quo @ 09/13/2010 at 8:50 pm

Seriously, I’m just thinking of the logistics of that? How did she not have grease all over her? Did she really sit down in those seats? Are they going to have to wash the blood stains from the seats? Is that really REAL meat? Really? How the how could she stand the smell? How could anyone stand the smell? …..Wow, I guess it is shocking….but quite disgusting at the same time.

Status Quo @ 09/13/2010 at 9:05 pm

Oops guess it was rubber……oops.

She is so pathetic, her ridiculous antics are getting super boring.

longchamp @ 09/13/2010 at 9:29 pm

gawd, she’s insane in the highest degree – but hilarious. at any rate, when she belted out a few lines of her upcoming single, it was an eat-your-heart-out-Madonna type of moment. she’s got a set of pipes on her – that’s for sure.

velcrodots @ 09/13/2010 at 9:30 pm

I’m so confused, I don’t know whether to listen to her music, or cover her in olive oil, rosemary and garlic and bung her in the oven for 4 hours.

Madonna’s ugly cousin ….

this isn’t cutting edge or provocative it’s just weird and gross.

thats just… weird.

ThatsDisgusting @ 09/14/2010 at 1:05 pm

Gaga is Disgusting, Sick, De-mended and Stinky. She sat in meat with no under garments, YUCK!! Did she have lipstick and tampons in her meat purse. YUCK!!! Makes me want to vomit. Lets put her back in that outfit and send her to the jungles in Africa so the Lions can appreciate it. She’s mentally out of it, she’s lost it. No Longer A Fan

is she still gona eat it?

mamabear76 @ 09/18/2010 at 3:54 am

Did any of you take even one moment to think that she might have used a synthetic material, that was just fashioned to look real. I mean come on, think about it, do you really think she wore real meat out on stage. Have any of you ever worked with raw meat, it makes a mess. She would have visible signs of that mess all over her and the stage. Not to mention that after a while, it would have looked very dried out and not so red and fresh looking. I really wonder, have any of you seen a movie recently? Ever see some of those really realistic looking costumes that the actors wear? Well she is in Hollywood, maybe she had someone with skill make a realistic looking costume. Use your heads, it’s all about the press, even though she likes the attention, it is highly unlikely she wore real meat. I am not a fan of hers, but GET REAL!!!!!! My 5 year old has better sense than that!!!

I don’t care about how creative and symbolic it is. It is simply laking of human sense and respect towards the starved ones. Your talent doesn’t equal your brains !

Infuriated @ 09/21/2010 at 4:23 pm

All right look here you ************* ****** – Gaga – she has no more talent than other pop stars out there today and she is no more shocking than Marylin Manson and she is a rip-off of so many people, she just says she’s Bi because she wants that audience too, and she is on top of all of that wearing MEAT to the VMAs… MEAT. Yes I am a vegetarian and no I do not wear leather if possible, and I with I had that one Zu Botique shirt because although expensive and perhaps a waste of money at least think that that ‘outfit’ is WASTED and they killed some poor animal… probably a cow… for HER pleasure??? >.< I ****** hate that ****

I’m really starting to believe she is insane.
Why on earth would you want to wear a ”dress” of a corpse??
Very dumb of her to do this. And respectless to the animals.

Properly it looks like this website is reasonably hot, congratulations for the proprietor! I try to study as a lot as feasible on the web when I’ve extra time. Unfortunatley it is starting to turn out to be the norm for individuals to invest all working day for the internet as opposed to of actually dwelling, what a shame. All the similar, proceed making use of the good writing anyhow.!!!!.leastwise the flocks can have option content material material to feed thier dying minds. Perhaps its best off, the normal people today arn’t rather smart at any rate.

They would be hungry regardless of whether she wore the dress or not, get over it. Gaga Rules!!!

she is sick and disgusting

@1hotshon: I totally agree. People are starving and this self-indulgent twit wears a dress made of food. She should be ashamed. It’s like those designers that make dresses out of chocolate. I’m sure there are plenty of people who would kill to eat that. Food should never be used for fashion or entertainment.

ksnyugugunyugu @ 12/29/2010 at 7:44 am

i can’t believe this!!!!!!!!amazing

Typically citizens are layered prefer this. There’s things many different underneath than what’s on the outside. Yet oftentimes, there’s 1 / 3, even deeper level, understanding that one is just like the highest surface one.

Thanks for the marvelous posting at http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/09/13/lady-gagas-meat-dress-born-this-way! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the future. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!

High website you’ve here, i don’t trust the many apostille however I suppose its right what you really are alleging.

Cory Monteith is looking hot as usual!

My wife and i ended up being now fulfilled when Peter could do his investigations out of the ideas he got out of the web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply happen to be giving freely tips and hints which often other people have been selling. And we all do understand we have got the writer to give thanks to for this. The main illustrations you’ve made, the straightforward web site navigation, the friendships you make it easier to engender – it’s everything powerful, and it is aiding our son and our family believe that the subject matter is awesome, which is certainly highly vital. Thanks for the whole lot!

I was just searching for this data for a although. After six hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it within your internet site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this type of informative internet sites in top of the list. Usually the top websites are full of garbage.