Rihanna & Katy Perry: Justin Bieber Sandwich!

Rihanna & Katy Perry: Justin Bieber Sandwich!

Pop goddesses Rihanna and Katy Perry sandwich in teen sensation Justin Bieber at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (September 12) in Los Angeles.

The Biebs is one lucky boy!!!

FYI: Rihanna wore a Gucci light pink satin crepe front knot evening gown.

If you missed it, watch Rihanna and Eminem‘s opening performance of “Love the Way You Lie.” More than 4,700 tweets per minute were being posted after the performance!

rihanna katy perry justin bieber sandwich 01
rihanna katy perry justin bieber sandwich 02
rihanna katy perry justin bieber sandwich 03
rihanna katy perry justin bieber sandwich 04

ABC

Rihanna (whilst Drake’s singing Fancy)
“Oh you fancy huh?”
Katy Perry *whips hair back & forth*

Katy Perry is such a basic bi*ch.

ground hog day @ 09/13/2010 at 6:29 pm

That is an adorable pic.

My girl riri looks orange : /

Rihanna looks like a man wearing a red mop.

Why did RiRi wear that ugly clown wig to the VMAs?

RIHANNA <3 That is all.

They’re both sexy ladies but have such tacky styles….

Her label could have sprung for a nicer wig.

So is Justin Bieber legal yet?

I ♥ that Kesha was barefoot. I don’t care what anyone says she is so cute, freespirited and gorgeous to me. She hasn’t released one song I haven’t liked except for that horrible song with the worst band ever 30H!3. She’s such a fun girl.

I love Rihanna, Katy sometimes and Nicki sometimes.

4 people who suck live lol.

Neyo’s not bad but he’s boring and oversensitive n when it comes to things.

Rihanna is starting to look like Eve

I usually appreciate group shots and stuff but come on, the VMAs were missing a bunch of people no wonder people found the show boring this year.

Missing this goddess for starters

Same tacky style.

Rihanna’s hair is unbeweavable.

I love Rihanna.

@peanut: Why are you so obsessed with Rihanna lol? EVERYONE here has horrible hair yet you’re obsessed with Rihanna.

RONALD MCDONALD TRANNY

@solame: Her hair looks the worst of the bunch. jmho.

So, Rihanna has a new boyfriend.
This guy seems a little young.

čččččč @ 09/13/2010 at 6:57 pm

Rihanna is beautiful!

In five years or so all three of them will be forgotten so I hope they saved their money. Cute pic.

LOVIN RI GO GIRL

GAGa=pop princess @ 09/13/2010 at 9:05 pm

So cute, I love this era pop princess. They are different , chic and talented unlike the 9os pop princess. Riri, katy , Kesha and GAGA are the raining princess of pop and Justin Biber is the next Justin Timberlake.

stunning RIRI !!!

The show should have just been GaGa, Beyonce, and Pink if they wanted to see ladies who can sing, dance, and really put on a show. Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Kesha are boring and horrible live singers especially Rihanna who is more than likely the worst singer in the world with a record contract. How do we continue to reward this subpar female for taking off her clothes instead of putting on a show and being able to carry a tune. No wonder this was one of if not the worst show ever!

RIHANNA IS A WHORE @ 09/14/2010 at 9:17 am

@justjared it appears as if your friend @rihanna chanes man like she ischanging undies she is a *****

rihanna looks blitzed.

RIHANNA IS A WHORE @ 09/14/2010 at 9:19 am

@justjared it appears as if your friend @rihanna changes man like she changing undies she is a ***** its true she gave @chrisbrown herpes where the hell is tila when i need her

RIHANNA IS A WHORE @ 09/14/2010 at 9:21 am

@justjared it appears as if your friend @rihanna changes man like she is changing undies she is a ***** he is good at spreading herpes

I personally love the red hair. I can’t help it, but I really like that fire-red with her dark skin, it looks great in a different kind of way. it’s rihanna you know. I hated the blonde her at the beginning too, but at the time you get used to it. and start to like it. that’s just the way it is.

and even if I wouldn’t like it, or if you guys WERE liking it – who would care? rihanna? pah! we wish.

Now that what I call some hearty bread!

@LOLOL.: Are you joking me? Look at that tail she’s got going on lmfao

justin bieber i love you so much and with all my heart is with love you you and im the one but might not notice that but ya and i want to tell an funny joke that will cheer you up ok

why did people smoke free casue they knew they weret allowed ahahahaah funny tell me if it was but be honest ahahah love you so much!!!!!!!!

waffle bowl @ 09/14/2010 at 7:14 pm

Ooh look, it’s the talentless sandwich!

hey!!!! just leave justin bieber and katy perry and also rihanna alone casue you dont have anyone that could kiss you doset mean you have to put to on rihanna gosh!!!!!! get a life oh wait thats a old word just go back to your country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@catherine: u need help, seriously

@catherine:
sooo how is the fluffy white room? did they give you a new straight jacket?

your comment was so unbelievably creepy

I LOVE U RIHANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for this post. Thats all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something speciel. You clearly know what you are doing, youve covered so many corners.thanks

@ugh.:

You’re the *****, moron!

GO KATY! <3

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the picher is so cute!

It’s pleasing to rate highly a glimpse of that hotshot appraise the enjoin anyway locality as I do. Pile blogging my sw compadre and perchance someday we can get together with to savour a beer or something.
I be experiencing added your blog on my laconic convey of readed blogs.

I am impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I discovered a blog thats both educational and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Im really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

I was pretty pleased to find this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and i also have you book-marked to look at new things in your blog.

I like this website very much, Its a really nice billet to read and incur info. “I have never liked working. To me a job is an invasion of privacy.” by Danny McGoorty.

how do i say hello how are you in french