Blake Lively Covers 'Allure' October 2010

Blake Lively Covers 'Allure' October 2010

Blake Lively looks stunning on the cover of Allure magazine’s October 2010 issue!

Here’s what the 23-year-old actress had to share:

On her role in The Town: “This part was originally supposed to be for a 37-year-old woman – she’s a mother – but when I read the script, I knew I had to have the part. It was selfish of me. I worried I would ruin it for other people. But I had to try it.”

On wanting a family: “I want babies. Lots of babies. Of course!”

On being insecure about her acting ability: “You make your mistakes on a bigger screen for everyone to see. I’d look at what we shot on a day and it was like, “Oh, gosh, I’m terrible.”

On her goals beyond acting: “I want to have a brunch place, a bakery, and a Southern restaurant – because my family’s from Georgia – and then I want a place that is all-over-the-world cuisine. I take a cooking class everywhere I travel. I find it’s the best way to get to know a culture. It’s what people bring to the family every day, what they break bread over – it’s a very intimate thing.”

For more from Blake, including her style evolution, visit Allure.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

blake lively allure magazine october 2010 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

beautiful girl

Blake Lively is so gorgeous and sensual. She is amazing. That woman is incredible.

Politically correct answers in the interview, but beautiful picture.

Average. And laughing my ass at “hates the game.” PLEASE. No one in Hollywood plays it better than her right now.

ugh she is gorgeous

commonsense @ 09/14/2010 at 2:30 am

You know why you look at it and think you’re terrible? Because you ARE terrible!!

Lilakoi Moon @ 09/14/2010 at 2:59 am

Truth is she is one gorgeous chick. Her acting abilities though……. yet to prove. She’s famous only for her looks. That’s pretty usual in Hollywood.

Fake Blake @ 09/14/2010 at 3:06 am

And then I got off my knees and thanked Ben for the job, I mean the opportunity to show my assets and titabilities. And then I thanked my plastic surgeon for sculpting my face (honk honk) to such an extent that people comment on my beauty and pretend that I’m 100% natural. And then I thanked my acting coach who taught me that it is okay to mumble my lines as long as my cleavage is on display.

@Fake Blake:

Did Blake steal your boyfriend in high school?

shes so pretty.

boy oh boy @ 09/14/2010 at 4:24 am

they enlarged her eyes slightly and reduced her nose & mouth so she would look like barbie. she doesn’t look like this in person at all.

here is the thing, Blake, you ARE terrible.

Aside From Ben A. who else will be buying this magazine?

Always beautiful after photoshopped. She has a perfect body, but 10 years older than her actual age face. Actually it is good for her. She could get more jobs because of it.

She is so beautiful.lol at all the haters

I think she looks more beautiful in person than in photos

lexy hates bilson @ 09/14/2010 at 6:16 am

She looks great and her she’s got talent! Go Blake!!

STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL

I can’t really say I am familiar with her work but the picture is stunning.

stunning, beautifult, etc.

Silly People @ 09/14/2010 at 11:35 am

Lol at Fake Blake!!! and sooo true : )

@Cindy: That’s so true!!! She’s goreous!

she is a great actress cook @ 09/14/2010 at 1:08 pm

REALLY TO ALL OF YOU WHY DO YOU THINK SHE IS A LOUSY
ACTRESS.. OR RIGHT YOU PEOPLE ARE INTO CRAP SHOWS
LIKE SAY HOUSEWIVES OF ….??? AND SITUATION OF JERSEY
SHORE.. AND CRAP PEOPLE LIKE THAT.. RIGHT..

Well sorry to burst your bubble she did not give Ben or the director
of The Green Lantern blow jobs…She got the job like every other
actress.. AUDITIONED.. NOT LIKE EVERY REALITY SHOW OUT
THERE…What is the comment pages problem….sitting on your
own behinds and deciding oh she is great and she isn’t..
DON’T NEED A NEGATIVE COMMENT ..

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All