Alexander Skarsgard Under The Hawaiian Sun

Alexander Skarsgard Under The Hawaiian Sun

Alexander Skarsgard spotting!

The 34-year-old True Blood actor has been in Hawaii shooting his new movie, Battleship, with on-screen brother Taylor Kitsch, Rihanna, and Brooklyn Decker.

Said the fan in the picture, “Ok, it took me a whole week of filming to be able to take this pic but finally I got it…. Here it is, the Viking and I. He’s the nicest actor I’ve ever talked to. So cute and with all that Hawaiian sun on him he’s looking all toasty and beautiful. He’s so sweet of a man that you just want to kiss him and take him home with you.”

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Oh boo, I was hoping you would have pictures all the fans hadn’t already seen. Slacking, JJ!

Yummy! I love my Viking <3

Hahah this is great, everyone says he is so sweet!

muppet show @ 09/15/2010 at 2:31 pm

You wear guilt
Like shackles on your feet
Like a halo in reverse
I can feel
The discomfort in your seat
And in your head it’s worse

There’s a pain
A famine in your heart
An aching to be free
Can’t you see
All love’s luxuries
Are here for you and me

And when our worlds
They fall apart
When the walls come tumbling in
Though we may deserve it
It will be worth it

Bring your chains
Your lips of tragedy
And fall into my arms

And when our worlds they fall apart
When the walls come tumbling in
Though we may deserve it
It will be worth it

Lol that’s adorable, much respect for actors who’s consistently nice to their fans

He looks better then he has in months! Finally, not so pale and scrawny. I’m liking the shorter blonder hair, too.

Nice pic! Alex does look toasty–the make up folks at True Blood will have their work cut out for them (not that they’ll mind!). Love all the many stories that Alex is a sweetheart.

was he playing soccer? he’s wearing shin guards1

Buttercups @ 09/15/2010 at 3:25 pm

I tough you will be successful and awesome, like Jon Hamm, Henry Cavill or Matt Damon, ..
But, you’re just a swedish famewh0re.
Alex, I want to iike you again, but you’re actions make want to puke!!
XOXO,
one of your on-off fans.

@Buttercups: lol you’re stupid. Henry Cavill isn’t successful.

Buttercups @ 09/15/2010 at 3:52 pm

@URGH:
Henry Cavill is successful because everybody recognize his acting skills, PLUS his hotness.

Buttercups @ 09/15/2010 at 4:04 pm

This is an open place. I have the right to make my opinion.
I’m disapointed, so what? I not the only only one.
I hope, Alex go to the right direction, or he would better be just a hunk swedish. ;(

InConstance @ 09/15/2010 at 4:09 pm

@Buttercups: As far as I know, so is Alex . . . . successful for his acting + hotness. When did this change?

And I can’t pitch the famewh-re comment you made. What exactly has he done?

Sorry, but who is Henry Cavill, and why is he relevant in a Skarsgard post?

east end girl @ 09/15/2010 at 4:46 pm

Nothing is hotter than a man in a footie strip… Love love love me some Alex!!!!!!!

Tumblr is your source Jared !

Alex looks really good in this picture. He is so sexy! Too bad True Blood is now 9 months away…

TrueBlade @ 09/15/2010 at 5:59 pm

He looks great! Doesn’t look like he’s missing anything or anybody, in fact he looks better than he has in months..

Anita H. Anjobe @ 09/15/2010 at 5:59 pm

he’s a douche

Alex looks HOT! Blue is his color. He is the STAR of True Blood. His acting as Eric Northman is amazing!

he looks terrific and how nice that everyone who has met him talks about how genuinely nice he is. I vote we clone him and then everyone can have one. Do you suppose he cooks too?

Damn! Alex is looking hot! Not only do we get to see him in uniform but also soccer outfit. Now looking forward to Battleship.

@Buttercups:

I am sorry but who is John Hamm or Henry Cavill???

Hawaii agrees with you Alex. Looking DAMN HOT!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All