Orlando Bloom: Pompadour For The Three Musketeers!

Orlando Bloom: Pompadour For The Three Musketeers!

Orlando Bloom dons a slick pompadour and a crazy neckpiece on the set of his new movie, The Three Musketeers, at the palace Wurzburg Residence on Thursday (September 16) in Wurzburg, Germany.

Co-stars Milla Jovovich and Christoph Waltz were also spotted on set in full costume.

“I’m strapped into my costume, I can hardly breathe,” Milla said. “But I’m ready to shoot my first scene with Christoph Waltz on 3M! Bring it!”

25+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom on The Three Musketeers set…

orlando bloom three musketeers 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

That is some insanely cool costume making! Amazing designers!

am i a freak cause i think he was his hottest ever as the elf in lord of the rings..

The costumes are unbelievable! But the location is also so beautiful with the castles and beautiful scenery. It is probably a lot of fun to shoot a movie there!

Ihateph @ 09/16/2010 at 10:34 am

=================================

No, you are not a freak. Too bad it was only a fictional character because he was smoking as Legolas. When I saw him ( In Pirates of The Caribbean) I didn’t even recognize him lol. it was a total letdown from which I never recovered. Sighs.

Who is he playing?? Dartagnan???

He’s playing the Duke of Buckingham who’s an English antagonist of Cardinal Richelieu and in this film seems to be going to be a sort of seventeenth-century Bond villain. I predict that he’ll die by falling off a balcony at the end. Somebody always has to in these films.

Outrageous costumes! It’s like a Marlene Dietrich film.

Butter_Fly @ 09/16/2010 at 11:33 am

Awesome! I love period movies. Cannot wait for this.

Got to love a guy who can rock the pantaloons.

@Jaye: lmao oh good i thought i was the only that digging an elf.. a really hot elf :)

# 2 Ihateph, you are not insane for digging an androgy elf. I love a sexy pirate. I love the way Orlando looks in movies, in reality, every which way. I think he makes one Hot preening peacock of a Duke!

Lilakoi Moon @ 09/16/2010 at 11:46 am

@Jaye: Lmao. I actually think he was kinda hot in the Pirates of the Caribbean but sure, his best look was Legolas =)

@Endrid: yes he is very sexy but If i were his wife I would make him were the elf costume to bed every night lol

Umh, that hairstyle is just plain ridiculous. Looks like he put his finger into a power socket.

@meji: If it is like the old adaption of the book. He gets stabbed in a crowd.

I don’t think he’ll get stabbed in a crowd this time. It wouldn’t look dramatic enough in 3D. Anyway, we’ll see.

the costumes look great and so the colors are really vibrant. I hope we get on set photos of all the Musketeers and Logan Lerman as D’Artagan in full costume. so far we’ve only see a few of these. And location shooting always brings more realism than soundstage sets

I love him in period movies!
He is one of the few younger actors who look like they belong in period clothes, and not like they are dressing up for Halloween.
He looks FANTASTIC!

I love him any way that I can get him.
Elf, pirate, knight, prince, duke, I don’t care.
JUST GIVE ME ORLANDO!!!

Will Turner is HOT! @ 09/16/2010 at 1:57 pm

@Jaye:

How could that be a let down?!

Unless you have a real blond-hair, blue-eyed elf fetish! lol

His wife prefers the Pirate! @ 09/16/2010 at 2:00 pm

@Ihateph:

She’s mentioned her preference for her pirate a few times.

lol

I agree, Miranda!

Pirate Orlando Bloom is yummy.

Well, he’s yummy every which way!

Will Turner is HOT! @ 09/16/2010 at 1:57 pm

@Jaye:

How could that be a let down?!

Unless you have a real blond-hair, blue-eyed elf fetish! lol

============

Remember that battle scene where he jump on a moving horse in slow motion? OMG! I’m sooooo ashamed! lol
At least I don’t Elf around. :-)

Pixie Girl @ 09/16/2010 at 2:20 pm

I can’t wait for this movie! I have missed Orlando on the big screen so much. I’ll even see this one in 3-D. I don’t really like 3-D, but, the Duke’s sword and all… hehe

I do hope I can see some of his other movies before a year goes by though (Main Street, The Good Doctor)

Love him!!

=)

Pixie Girl @ 09/16/2010 at 2:30 pm

@jaye:

LOL

You’re cute with your Elf Obsession. It’s completly understandable though. Legolas is one sexy Elf! I’ll admit I have a mini-Legolas action figure – and a Will Turner ;)

Maybe The Duke will be a dress-up doll. LOL

=)

ORLANDO LOOKS AWFUL ,and the hair…a mess!!!!he is just like a CLOWN!!!!yuck

@brenda:

Are you nuts or just dumb? He’s in a period piece costume. Maybe it’s not to your taste but don’t say Orlando looks awful. Boohiss at you! Go away!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All