Mark Wahlberg: 'The Fighter' Trailer with Christian Bale!

Mark Wahlberg: 'The Fighter' Trailer with Christian Bale!

Mark Wahlberg flexes his muscles in this new still from the upcoming drama The Fighter!

Pic tells the story of Boston fighter “Irish” Mickey Ward (Wahlberg) and how he was helped to the world lightweight championship by half-brother Dicky Eklund (Christian Bale).

If you missed it, be sure to check out pictures of Bale at Eklung and Wahlberg as Ward.

Mark Wahlberg: ‘The Figher’ Trailer with Christian Bale!

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Mark looks so in shape. Everyone should go see this!

Cookie_Monster @ 09/16/2010 at 9:46 pm

Oh i’d love to have some yum yum piece of Marky mark..does christian Bale have to look like machinist in every movie?

Tom Franks @ 09/16/2010 at 10:26 pm

I am looking forward to The Fighter. It was reported from an advanced screening that there will be Oscars for all involved and it is a compelling story about what’s important in life – not just your dreams but who you take with you when your dreams come true and everyone will be emotional with joy by the end of the film. Amy Adams is so gorgeous and sensual. This voluptuous young woman is amazing. She is incredible.

WOW! He really look like The Incredible Hulk on this pic!!!!!

talent. that is all.

I hope that Christian Bale does more movies from now on. We see so little of him. It would be good if he wins an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for this film. Batman 3 is going to be the biggest film of 2012. The Fighter looks like it’s going to be a heavy awards contender. The lovely Amy Adams is really beautiful. American perfection doesn’t get much purer than her. She is really sexy at 2.06.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A TRAILER AWARD GOES TO…..
Seriously people, THIS IS A TRAILER. I love how some people feel we should now do Oscar nominations based on a trailer. Who needs to see the whole movie, anyway? It may indeed be Oscar-caliber, but Jesus, actually watch the movie before you start saying who should and shouldn’t be nominated. Looks good but haven’t we seen this exact same film a few times recently? It was called Raging B… No, Million Dollar something… No wait, it’s the Wrestl…, no, Rocky Balb, no… ah damn, I lost it…

why does christian bale look anorexic?? i like the trailer though!

@anna: It ties into his character. Not sure how but he lost weight for the role.

Sorry, he looks grotesque.

@rex: I dont know why anyone gave my comment a thumbs down..it was a compliment to mark and christian.

Jokergurl @ 09/17/2010 at 1:29 am

Oscar bait completely, especially for Christian Bale. He looks skinny because he is, but relax it’s not like the weight he lost for The Machinist YIKES! I like the cast here.

can’t wait to see it

it’s gonna be the coolset film this year

@#2

does christian Bale have to look like machinist in every movie?

——————————————-

If you don’t know who D1ckie Eklund is,don’t say that.He doesn’t look like The Machinist,he looks like his character D1ckie Eklund.

Suzy Kratz @ 09/17/2010 at 4:56 am

Wow!! he has a very nice body. He must have worked hard in gym.

he’s ugly, he looks like a gargoyle

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l... @ 09/17/2010 at 8:43 am

…mickey ward was a punching bag his whole career. ugh, at least bale will get nominated for a couple awards.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 09/17/2010 at 12:50 pm

OOOOOMMMMFFFGGGGGGG I CAN JUS DIE NOW!!!!!! LUV MY MARKY!!!!! I DID HEAR IT HAD GREAT REVIEWS…..WIL DEF C IT!!! NOT 2 MENTION THAT BODY!!! I jus need 1 touch MARK!!!!

Will Mark ever apologize for permanently blinding, and nearly killing and Asian man in a racially provoked attack?

I have a feeling this movie will be very successful.

CanadaGirl @ 09/17/2010 at 7:34 pm

I WILL be seeing this. Mark’s career choices have been really good. He’s been in a quite a few god films.
I have to wonder how he can stand to work with David O. Russell tho’. That man is a class a a-hole. I guess Mark could keep that idiot director in line. Mark’s fairly street and wouldn’t take much sh*t off anybody, I’d expect.

I will definitely see it. Looks good.

Oh man, this looks good. It’s got Oscar winner written all over it.

The movie looks interesting but what amazes me is that when watching the trailer for the movie, which is an Advertisement itself, I have to sit through an advertisement before I can watch it. So basically you have to watch an ad to watch an ad. wow

Christian Bale is looking different in this.

@CanadaGirl:

[quote]
I have to wonder how he can stand to work with David O. Russell tho [/quote]

He actually likes him. He said that in an interview. And their work together was good since.